Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
The future of the Over 30 Clan Part II Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
The future of the Over 30 Clan Part II Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
The future of the Over 30 Clan Part II Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
The future of the Over 30 Clan Part II Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
The future of the Over 30 Clan Part II Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
The future of the Over 30 Clan Part II Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
The future of the Over 30 Clan Part II Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
The future of the Over 30 Clan Part II Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
The future of the Over 30 Clan Part II Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
The future of the Over 30 Clan Part II Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
The future of the Over 30 Clan Part II Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
The future of the Over 30 Clan Part II Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
The future of the Over 30 Clan Part II Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
The future of the Over 30 Clan Part II Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
The future of the Over 30 Clan Part II Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

The future of the Over 30 Clan Part II

Go down 
+10
Repo_Dog
mwhop78
DELTAxDOG
walldoggy
SouthPawDraw
WREG
Ogbunabali
Doamne01
NukeLaCoog
The1UrLookin4
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
The1UrLookin4

The1UrLookin4

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 218

The future of the Over 30 Clan Part II Empty
PostSubject: The future of the Over 30 Clan Part II   The future of the Over 30 Clan Part II Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 11:21 am

The Applications that are currently posted are the last applications that you will see for a little while unless a friend (or family member) of current member applies. I will still review the apps to make sure that no one special is missed. If I should come across an application that I think should be admitted then I will post it. The membership doors of the Over30Clan will be closed temporarily for an undetermined period of time. I will reopen the doors when I so choose.

In the meantime. I would like the roster leaders take a look at their members and see who is active and who is not. Make your roster usergroup list match your Elite list the best that you can. Once you get your usergroup list updated then send a PM to your members and tell then to RSVP to you ASAP so that they do not get purged. You should easily be able to make a list of members that RSVPed, and your outbox should show you the members that haven't read your PM. That should give you a good idea of who to consider for the purge list. Once you have a list PM it to me and I will look it over.

This begins the purge of nonactive and inactive members.

I will be looking at the forums and will be purging people that aren't even remotely active. I will make posts of the purges before they happen.

Once I feel that a good purge has been made then I will start posting applications again on a routine basis. PS3 has 3 almost full rosters and Xbox has 2 full and a partial. Once the rosters are full we will stop allowing members UNLESS someone steps up and accepts the responsibility of a roster leader. Then we will accept applications for that particular roster and console only.
Back to top Go down
http://www.over30clan.com https://www.youtube.com/user/netxhunter

PostSubject: Re: The future of the Over 30 Clan Part II   The future of the Over 30 Clan Part II Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 11:28 am

Sounds good Dave, glad you made a decision and we have a go forward approach.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The future of the Over 30 Clan Part II   The future of the Over 30 Clan Part II Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 11:29 am

I think this is the way to go also. Lets get our house cleaned up, then open it back up. I agree that we should still allow in people that are special referrals from current clan members.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The future of the Over 30 Clan Part II   The future of the Over 30 Clan Part II Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 11:41 am

I like this idea.

I also like cheese and and good IPA.
Back to top Go down
NukeLaCoog

NukeLaCoog

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 100

PostSubject: Re: The future of the Over 30 Clan Part II   The future of the Over 30 Clan Part II Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 11:43 am

Looks like a good plan and support the decision. Thanks for all your work
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/NukeLaCoogx2

PostSubject: Re: The future of the Over 30 Clan Part II   The future of the Over 30 Clan Part II Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 11:54 am

Good plan...

Wini, I also like cheese and beer
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The future of the Over 30 Clan Part II   The future of the Over 30 Clan Part II Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 12:01 pm

We are the kings of cheese here in Holland. Ask Tema.

And yes, wise decision.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The future of the Over 30 Clan Part II   The future of the Over 30 Clan Part II Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 12:01 pm

Oh yeah. Heineken. rendeer
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The future of the Over 30 Clan Part II   The future of the Over 30 Clan Part II Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 12:02 pm

I support this 100%. Thanks for all of your work dave
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The future of the Over 30 Clan Part II   The future of the Over 30 Clan Part II Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 12:09 pm

I'm FBD, and I approve this message!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The future of the Over 30 Clan Part II   The future of the Over 30 Clan Part II Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 12:17 pm

Excellent decision.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The future of the Over 30 Clan Part II   The future of the Over 30 Clan Part II Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 12:19 pm

im sure there will be people that do not like this idea, however i am not one of them. This sounds great to me.
Back to top Go down
Doamne01

Doamne01

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 67

PostSubject: Re: The future of the Over 30 Clan Part II   The future of the Over 30 Clan Part II Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 12:55 pm

Thanks for listening to all of our opinions, Dave, especially about rainbow farting Hello Kitty unicorns; that was fun in a very unwholesome way.

And, Starlitkiller, Heineken is excellent in Europe, but only okay once it makes it to the U.S.
Back to top Go down
Ogbunabali

Ogbunabali

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 23

PostSubject: Re: The future of the Over 30 Clan Part II   The future of the Over 30 Clan Part II Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 12:57 pm

Doamne01 wrote:

And, Starlitkiller, Heineken is excellent in Europe, but only okay once it makes it to the U.S.

Going to have to disagree, Heineken is ok, Bitburger is KING.
Back to top Go down
WREG

WREG

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 2

PostSubject: Re: The future of the Over 30 Clan Part II   The future of the Over 30 Clan Part II Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 1:08 pm

Dave thanks for all the hard work!

Guys, I haven’t been around as much as I would like b/c of a promotion at work. A lot more hours, unfortunately. I still check the forums though, and should be back online starting this week. I am also getting over a bad case of MW3 lag burnout.

Heineken is ok, but don't forget about Moose head! Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The future of the Over 30 Clan Part II   The future of the Over 30 Clan Part II Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 1:18 pm

Glad to hear it Dave.

Having been raised on De Reitjer chocolate sprinkles on toast, stroopwaffles, speculaas, drop and spiced gouda, I have to agree with StarKiller.

Also, I wonder if there is any thread that's SFW in these forums that has managed to stay on topic??
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The future of the Over 30 Clan Part II   The future of the Over 30 Clan Part II Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 1:33 pm

who is the Roster 1 leader these days Question
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The future of the Over 30 Clan Part II   The future of the Over 30 Clan Part II Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 1:34 pm

Thanks for the update Dave.

smallz wrote:
Also, I wonder if there is any thread that's SFW in these forums that has managed to stay on topic??

Post whore is always on topic

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The future of the Over 30 Clan Part II   The future of the Over 30 Clan Part II Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 1:39 pm

There's a leader for Roster1?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The future of the Over 30 Clan Part II   The future of the Over 30 Clan Part II Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 1:40 pm

kjcolby1978 wrote:
who is the Roster 1 leader these days Question

Good question Kyle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The future of the Over 30 Clan Part II   The future of the Over 30 Clan Part II Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 1:41 pm

I thought it was Joey.

Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The future of the Over 30 Clan Part II   The future of the Over 30 Clan Part II Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 1:45 pm

Not to long ago there was a thread that had the roster leaders and co leaders.

Not sure where it went.
Back to top Go down
SouthPawDraw

SouthPawDraw

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 15

PostSubject: Re: The future of the Over 30 Clan Part II   The future of the Over 30 Clan Part II Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 1:45 pm

Sounds Like a plan. Thanks for all the work and keeping the clan going.

Vermont Sharp Cheddar (EC) and Steelhead Double IPA (WC) for me.

(LOL) As far as Heineken... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=snhiofL2Rh4
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The future of the Over 30 Clan Part II   The future of the Over 30 Clan Part II Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 1:48 pm

Back to top Go down
walldoggy

walldoggy

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 173

PostSubject: Re: The future of the Over 30 Clan Part II   The future of the Over 30 Clan Part II Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 1:58 pm

Is where I can give a big F-U to the clan? haha uh no.

The changes sound good, I'm 100% with you Dave.

The future of the Over 30 Clan Part II Funny-19
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/walldogkl2010
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The future of the Over 30 Clan Part II   The future of the Over 30 Clan Part II Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The future of the Over 30 Clan Part II
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next