Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
XBOX roster setup - you decide Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
XBOX roster setup - you decide Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
XBOX roster setup - you decide Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
XBOX roster setup - you decide Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
XBOX roster setup - you decide Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
XBOX roster setup - you decide Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
XBOX roster setup - you decide Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
XBOX roster setup - you decide Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
XBOX roster setup - you decide Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
XBOX roster setup - you decide Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
XBOX roster setup - you decide Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
XBOX roster setup - you decide Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
XBOX roster setup - you decide Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
XBOX roster setup - you decide Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
XBOX roster setup - you decide Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

XBOX roster setup - you decide

Go down 

Should XBOX rosters 2 & 3 be merged?
yes
XBOX roster setup - you decide Vote_lcap42%XBOX roster setup - you decide Vote_rcap
 42% [ 8 ]
no
XBOX roster setup - you decide Vote_lcap21%XBOX roster setup - you decide Vote_rcap
 21% [ 4 ]
chocolate covered boobies
XBOX roster setup - you decide Vote_lcap37%XBOX roster setup - you decide Vote_rcap
 37% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 19

AuthorMessage
BlackDeath

BlackDeath

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 180

XBOX roster setup - you decide Empty
PostSubject: XBOX roster setup - you decide   XBOX roster setup - you decide Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 8:19 am

Please vote ONLY if you're an xbox player.

This discussion is to decide the fate of the xbox rosters. Currently we have three rosters...of which roster 2 and 3 are both incomplete and have more than enough room to merge into one another. Currently I believe Roster 2 has 50 or 60 active members and roster 3 has roughly 20.

As adults lets have an old fashion debate IF we should merge the two or not. Please list any pros / cons in doing so.

If we decide to merge - to me - the logical thing to do would be to merge the lower level roster into the higher. What say you?

PROS:
more people to play with
better clan ops results

CONS:
one roster has to sacrifice any achievements its accomplished
roster 3 may not care about clan ops?

please note I gave you multiple choice for apparently boobage reasons...don't be a smart ass and vote for all three scratch lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/axblackdeathxa

PostSubject: Re: XBOX roster setup - you decide   XBOX roster setup - you decide Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 11:11 am

Black this is a hard decision cause roster 3 has worked hard for their gold medals and techbically roster 3 has more ppl who do the clan ops than roster 2 roster 2 only has like 4 ppl who actually play from time to time which is very lame i say we take all premium ppl from roster 2 that like doing clan ops and put them on roster 3 and then use roster 2 for new members and if they get interested in. Clan ops well then we can move them to roster 3 thats my honest opinion cause im thinking of going back to my original place and thats roster 3
Back to top Go down
GGz ST34LTHY

GGz ST34LTHY

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 5

PostSubject: Re: XBOX roster setup - you decide   XBOX roster setup - you decide Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 2:40 pm

Mmmm Chocolate covered boobies
Back to top Go down
GGz ST34LTHY

GGz ST34LTHY

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 5

PostSubject: Re: XBOX roster setup - you decide   XBOX roster setup - you decide Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 3:16 pm

I may have voted a bit rashly there !

Blackdeath these titties, are they plain or milk chocolate Laughing
Back to top Go down
DELTAxDOG

DELTAxDOG

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 65

PostSubject: Re: XBOX roster setup - you decide   XBOX roster setup - you decide Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 4:56 pm

First of all I want to know who didnt vote for Boobs?

As for the roster merge, I think they should be, but only because roster 3 should have never been started in the first place. It was a selfish move, and now most likely were gonna have to tell all the members of roster 3 that they have no choice there clan is getting shut down. So what do you think will happen? I see some just jumping ship and going to one of the 2 or 3 clans that have spun off from us.

XBOX roster setup - you decide Deltapayback2resized
Back to top Go down
Repo_Dog

Repo_Dog

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 109

PostSubject: Re: XBOX roster setup - you decide   XBOX roster setup - you decide Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 5:37 pm

SHOULD JUST ASK ROSTER 3 GUYS IF THEY WHAT TO GO TO ROSTER 2 !

I voted today how about you
Repo_dog out
Back to top Go down
BlackDeath

BlackDeath

PostSubject: Re: XBOX roster setup - you decide   XBOX roster setup - you decide Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 6:00 pm

Repo_Dog wrote:
SHOULD JUST ASK ROSTER 3 GUYS IF THEY WHAT TO GO TO ROSTER 2 !

if there was only a democratic way to see how people felt while utilizing anonymity

scoob thats not a bad idea however there are double the amount of people in roster 2 with elite / premium than 3

here is the breakdown of levels and members

XBOX roster setup - you decide Clan_s10

Last edited by BlackDeath on Sat Jul 14, 2012 6:53 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XBOX roster setup - you decide   XBOX roster setup - you decide Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 6:10 pm

After seeing the numbers BD I think the choice is easy here roll III into II. If anyone has an issue with it because of some digital badge or emblem they got for clan ops then they are way too sensitive and need to get a grip, just my opinion.
Back to top Go down
BlackDeath

BlackDeath

PostSubject: Re: XBOX roster setup - you decide   XBOX roster setup - you decide Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 6:56 pm

GGz ST34LTHY wrote:
I may have voted a bit rashly there !

Blackdeath these titties, are they plain or milk chocolate Laughing

they can be whatever your heart desires....milk chocolate, white chocolate, or even dark chocolate Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XBOX roster setup - you decide   XBOX roster setup - you decide Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 11:22 pm

I'm on roster 3 and as this latest clan op shows, only two of us competed and only my 1.5 hrs of caps counted. We didn't get shit. Only had i known i was the only one participating i would have played the whole op. Next time i'll take 2 tabs to dull the pain.

I'll play anywhere so I'm good with the move. I jumped in at around lvl 8 or something and we have come a long way but with results like this last op it doesn't make it worth it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XBOX roster setup - you decide   XBOX roster setup - you decide Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 11:27 pm

On a side note. I'll be at the lake until next weekend. If a decision is made to merge please don't think I bailed. I'll be here next weekend to hit up the clan ops
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XBOX roster setup - you decide   XBOX roster setup - you decide Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 3:53 am

As for R3 in the last clan ops. a lot of our guy (including myself) just got BF3 and have been on it. I think the easiest solution is that same one I have been pushing for months now. Let every member of both rosters decide whether or not they like to play the ops consistently, or if they enjoy playing other games, and or goofing around. Once that is done. Then separate the two rosters. This way everyone is happy. It's not a huge deal for me, whatever gets decided. But my vote is no. simply because, I honestly could care less about clan ops (I am not alone here) so like I said, make one a clan ops roster, and one just for fun. Otherwise, you will constantly have people, playing ops alone. Or people with no one to play with because they dont want to do the op, and the rest of their clans there.

If there are no discrepancies, and no objections to this, then I say the question has been answered. And we handle it the way I suggested. Mainly because I am tired of the topic coming up.
Back to top Go down
BlackDeath

BlackDeath

PostSubject: Re: XBOX roster setup - you decide   XBOX roster setup - you decide Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 8:23 am

Doug I'm asking to try and get a definitive consensus and not force a change. I see the clan as a whole so that means we all decide not just a single person.

I understand where you're coming from however if you just like to fuck around then why not be in a larger group of people? Chances are you'll find new people to talk about your genitals with.

You may even find additional people to play BF3 with or any other game for that matter.

We could also even out the rosters, take a few from rosters 1 and 2 that aren't interested in clan ops or just like you said - like to fuck around when playing and move them to 3. Overall this could be a win win. 1) clan 3 retains its elite level and 2) when/if the gates open back up we'll have room on any given roster to accomodate all player types.
Back to top Go down
JAGERpatrol

JAGERpatrol

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 60

PostSubject: Re: XBOX roster setup - you decide   XBOX roster setup - you decide Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 12:23 pm

Judging by the numbers that BlackDeath posted... I would just merge 3 into 2. The gold medals aren't individual medals, they're clan medals... so nobody would really be losing anything... they would actually be gaining some emblems and more people to play with. That would put R2 at 75 members with more people playing clan ops there would be a better chance of getting golds and therefore leveling the roster faster. I'm on the PS3 side of things, so my opinion really doesn't matter... just giving my .02.

PostSubject: Re: XBOX roster setup - you decide   XBOX roster setup - you decide Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XBOX roster setup - you decide
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Over 30 Clan :: Games :: Black Ops 2 :: COD Elite-
Jump to: