Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
NFL survivor pool Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
NFL survivor pool Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
NFL survivor pool Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
NFL survivor pool Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
NFL survivor pool Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
NFL survivor pool Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
NFL survivor pool Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
NFL survivor pool Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
NFL survivor pool Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
NFL survivor pool Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
NFL survivor pool Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
NFL survivor pool Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
NFL survivor pool Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
NFL survivor pool Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
NFL survivor pool Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

NFL survivor pool

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

NFL survivor pool Empty
PostSubject: NFL survivor pool   NFL survivor pool Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 11:37 am

Let me know if you're interested in joining a survivor pool. I'll run it, $20 per man, winner takes all. You can enter as many teams as you want. It could be a huge payout. I've played in some where there were 20,000 people and the winner got 400,000 bucks. Very serious dough.

Think about it, 20 for a shot at thousands. In most cases the last few remaining guys split the dough but thats up to them. If we get just 50 guys in, it's a $1000 payday. You can forward off the link to as many people as you want...the more the merrier. It makes watching football a ton more interesting when you have a good shot at winning $10,000 or more on a one time $20 bet.

If there is interest I'll set it up this week so we have a lot of time to recruit participants.
Back to top Go down

NFL survivor pool Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL survivor pool   NFL survivor pool Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 12:21 pm

how does it work?? do we pick the SB champion? first team to # of wins? First team to guarantee a finish below .500?? Just not sure how it's a survivor pool...
Back to top Go down
Doamne01

Doamne01

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 67

NFL survivor pool Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL survivor pool   NFL survivor pool Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 1:55 pm

OldSchoolNESfan wrote:
how does it work?? do we pick the SB champion? first team to # of wins? First team to guarantee a finish below .500?? Just not sure how it's a survivor pool...

What you do is you pick one winner per week but you're only allowed to use each team one time all season. If the team that you pick loses, you're out; if they win, you're in for the following week.
Back to top Go down

NFL survivor pool Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL survivor pool   NFL survivor pool Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 3:05 pm

What happens if you have used all the teams in playoff by the time post season hits are you out atomaticly out or does it reset?
Back to top Go down
Doamne01

Doamne01

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 67

NFL survivor pool Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL survivor pool   NFL survivor pool Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 3:38 pm

At the end of the season, if there are multiple participants left, some people split the final amount and some use the playoffs for those still remaining.

It's one game per week and you can only pick a team as the winner once per season and if the team you pick loses then you are out. There aren't usually many participants left by the end (sometimes none.)
Back to top Go down
walldoggy

walldoggy

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 173

NFL survivor pool Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL survivor pool   NFL survivor pool Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 7:48 pm

This is straight up right? Not vs the spread?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/walldogkl2010

NFL survivor pool Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL survivor pool   NFL survivor pool Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 7:53 pm

Straight up. Only get to pick a team once. If it makes it to playoffs, (it won't). You'll pick playoff teams. I've only seen it make it through the regular season once in 10 years. It's usually over by week 14.
Back to top Go down

NFL survivor pool Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL survivor pool   NFL survivor pool Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 11:20 pm

I am in. are you planning on running it on the forum manually or on another site?
Back to top Go down

NFL survivor pool Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL survivor pool   NFL survivor pool Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 3:56 am

Ha, me turn down gambling? Not a chance. What paypal account should I send my 20 bucks to? Also can my buddies get in on it? Outside of the clan I mean?
Back to top Go down

NFL survivor pool Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL survivor pool   NFL survivor pool Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 10:11 am

I am in, how do we sign up?
Back to top Go down

NFL survivor pool Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL survivor pool   NFL survivor pool Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 1:42 pm

I'll set up the site tomorrow and post the link. You can forward the link to as many people as you want. The more the merrier. I'll post the PayPal acct tomorrow too.
Back to top Go down
birddotcom

birddotcom

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 32

NFL survivor pool Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL survivor pool   NFL survivor pool Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 2:32 pm

I'm down, I'll do just about any sporting pool.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/birddotcom?feature=watch

NFL survivor pool Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL survivor pool   NFL survivor pool Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 9:17 am

The survivor pool site I use is not yet able to be set up for the 2013 season. As soon as it goes live I'll post the link here, then hopefully you guys will spread it like athlete's foot in a fraternity house shower.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

NFL survivor pool Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL survivor pool   NFL survivor pool Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NFL survivor pool
Page 1 of 1