Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Terminal is free for non-Elite members when?... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Terminal is free for non-Elite members when?... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Terminal is free for non-Elite members when?... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Terminal is free for non-Elite members when?... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Terminal is free for non-Elite members when?... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Terminal is free for non-Elite members when?... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Terminal is free for non-Elite members when?... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Terminal is free for non-Elite members when?... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Terminal is free for non-Elite members when?... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Terminal is free for non-Elite members when?... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Terminal is free for non-Elite members when?... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Terminal is free for non-Elite members when?... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Terminal is free for non-Elite members when?... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Terminal is free for non-Elite members when?... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Terminal is free for non-Elite members when?... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Terminal is free for non-Elite members when?...

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Terminal is free for non-Elite members when?... Empty
PostSubject: Terminal is free for non-Elite members when?...   Terminal is free for non-Elite members when?... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 11:46 am

Curious.

Or more and more am I getting screwed into buying Elite?

And, if I buy Elite now, is it good for 12 months or 9 months, because the MW3 cycle is not a full 12 months of DLC but it was only like 9 months worth.
Back to top Go down
Sr Slampiece

Sr Slampiece

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 235

PostSubject: Re: Terminal is free for non-Elite members when?...   Terminal is free for non-Elite members when?... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 11:55 am

Terminal will be free for non-Elite tomorrow.

If you buy Elite, it is good for 12 months. I don't know if its worth it for PS3 to be honest.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/SrSlampiece?feature=watch

PostSubject: Re: Terminal is free for non-Elite members when?...   Terminal is free for non-Elite members when?... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 1:30 pm

YEah, we PS3 guys are getting screwed b/c the time the last content drops, BOPs2 will be out and we'll all be jumping ship anyway to play that. That being said, I'm excited for getting Terminal. I hope it's better next year with ELITE.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Terminal is free for non-Elite members when?...   Terminal is free for non-Elite members when?... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 1:34 pm

OldSchoolNESfan wrote:
YEah, we PS3 guys are getting screwed b/c the time the last content drops, BOPs2 will be out and we'll all be jumping ship anyway to play that. That being said, I'm excited for getting Terminal. I hope it's better next year with ELITE.

And that is what I was getting at when it was touted that Elite would be a 12 month subscription.
1. There was no DLC for the first 2 months (PS3)
2. Nobody will be playing (PS3) that last DLC in month 12 when Black Ops 2 is released.

So PS3 users lost 3 months of that 12 month Elite.
Xbox guys only lost that first month to equal 11 months of Elite DLC.
Back to top Go down
Sr Slampiece

Sr Slampiece

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 235

PostSubject: Re: Terminal is free for non-Elite members when?...   Terminal is free for non-Elite members when?... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 1:46 pm

Yeah but the Elite carries over into Blops2 so you would continue the get the Blops DLC until your 12 months are up.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/SrSlampiece?feature=watch

PostSubject: Re: Terminal is free for non-Elite members when?...   Terminal is free for non-Elite members when?... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 1:50 pm

Carl, you do get an extra month of elite since for the first month it did not work anyway. So that makes it a better... er... wait...

Elite/MW3 was a bad use of $100 for me, but some guys love it so more power to them.

I feel guilty about the complaining I did against 3arc. Compared to the yahoos at IW they do a pretty good job.

As far as terminal goes I will say this- You cant frost shit and call it a cake. Terminal may be one of the best COD maps ever, but you are still playing it on MW3.

I honestly hope it is fun for everyone, but it honestly pains me (as in sad for the guys I know) to hear everyone talk about how bad the gaming experience is. Here is to hoping that Terminal takes the sting out of it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Terminal is free for non-Elite members when?...   Terminal is free for non-Elite members when?... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 1:54 pm

Sr Slampiece wrote:
Yeah but the Elite carries over into Blops2 so you would continue the get the Blops DLC until your 12 months are up.

Is this confirmed? My year of elite ends 12/2012 and I don't think I will renew the Elite premium and just roll into Elite free.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Terminal is free for non-Elite members when?...   Terminal is free for non-Elite members when?... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Terminal is free for non-Elite members when?...
Page 1 of 1