Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
New CLAN CHALLENGES - Do them! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
New CLAN CHALLENGES - Do them! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
New CLAN CHALLENGES - Do them! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
New CLAN CHALLENGES - Do them! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
New CLAN CHALLENGES - Do them! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
New CLAN CHALLENGES - Do them! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
New CLAN CHALLENGES - Do them! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
New CLAN CHALLENGES - Do them! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
New CLAN CHALLENGES - Do them! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
New CLAN CHALLENGES - Do them! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
New CLAN CHALLENGES - Do them! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
New CLAN CHALLENGES - Do them! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
New CLAN CHALLENGES - Do them! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
New CLAN CHALLENGES - Do them! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
New CLAN CHALLENGES - Do them! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

New CLAN CHALLENGES - Do them!

Go down 
+3
Sr Slampiece
Ogbunabali
ImGoodIfYouSuck
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ImGoodIfYouSuck

ImGoodIfYouSuck

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 45

New CLAN CHALLENGES - Do them! Empty
PostSubject: New CLAN CHALLENGES - Do them!   New CLAN CHALLENGES - Do them! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 10:55 am

This is a great way for us to get those last 3 levels quickly. The clan gets 100xp for each person that receives 3, 5, and 10 accolades for each challenge. In full lobbies we may be able to exploit this for things like Marksman or Headshots but will also work really well for people that like to play solo.
Back to top Go down
Ogbunabali

Ogbunabali

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 23

PostSubject: Re: New CLAN CHALLENGES - Do them!   New CLAN CHALLENGES - Do them! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 10:59 am

Agreed.
Back to top Go down
Sr Slampiece

Sr Slampiece

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 235

PostSubject: Re: New CLAN CHALLENGES - Do them!   New CLAN CHALLENGES - Do them! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 11:04 am

I'm down! I want us to be the 6th clan at lvl 50!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/SrSlampiece?feature=watch
Sr Slampiece

Sr Slampiece

PostSubject: Re: New CLAN CHALLENGES - Do them!   New CLAN CHALLENGES - Do them! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 11:11 am

So if I'm reading this right, each one runs for 23 hours? Any you have to end the game with the accolade "Most ________" what ever the challenge is and you have to get that atleast three times to get 100xp, two more times for another 100xp and five more times for another 100xp correct?
Back to top Go down
Ogbunabali

Ogbunabali

PostSubject: Re: New CLAN CHALLENGES - Do them!   New CLAN CHALLENGES - Do them! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 11:13 am

I think so.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New CLAN CHALLENGES - Do them!   New CLAN CHALLENGES - Do them! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 11:29 am

Is this per person or as a clan?
Back to top Go down
Sr Slampiece

Sr Slampiece

PostSubject: Re: New CLAN CHALLENGES - Do them!   New CLAN CHALLENGES - Do them! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 11:41 am

Per person Scoob. So if 10 people got 5 accolades each, that would be 2000xp for the clan.
Back to top Go down
BlackDeath

BlackDeath

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 180

PostSubject: Re: New CLAN CHALLENGES - Do them!   New CLAN CHALLENGES - Do them! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 11:42 am

I think 300xp per person is the most you can earn the clan...based off this screenshot taken in the FAQ

Notice he has 14 accolades and only needed 10 for the last tier? So he earned 100xp per tier. Check out how much xp the clan received...9200! We'd get 3000xp for every 10 players who made all three tiers. This would get us to 50 in no time!

EDIT: 9200 is the total clan xp in this picture so it must only be 300xp clan wide Sad

New CLAN CHALLENGES - Do them! RtaImage?eid=ka0U0000000DN7T&feoid=00NU0000002hjWq&refid=0EMU0000000L4m3

here is the faq
https://support.activision.com/articles/en_US/FAQ/Clan-Challenges-FAQ

here is the official clan challenge thread fwiw
https://over30clan.forumotion.com/t5651-new-upcoming-clan-challenges

Last edited by BlackDeath on Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:54 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/axblackdeathxa

PostSubject: Re: New CLAN CHALLENGES - Do them!   New CLAN CHALLENGES - Do them! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 11:44 am

Not bad then however i hate snipers and i bet their will be alot of em in an hour and 15 mins lol
Back to top Go down
ImGoodIfYouSuck

ImGoodIfYouSuck

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 45

PostSubject: Re: New CLAN CHALLENGES - Do them!   New CLAN CHALLENGES - Do them! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 11:50 am

x30x scoooby wrote:
i bet their will be alot of em in an hour and 15 mins lol

HAHA very true BUT you don't need to snipe to get the accolades, you just need longshots.

THIS MEANS that a shotgun with the Range proficiency may actually be the best combo but ultimately it's up to you.

I think if they keep adding challenges we can hit 50 in the next 2 weeks!!!
Back to top Go down
Sr Slampiece

Sr Slampiece

PostSubject: Re: New CLAN CHALLENGES - Do them!   New CLAN CHALLENGES - Do them! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 11:58 am

Drop zone, here I come! Yeah, I'm gonna be THAT guy!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New CLAN CHALLENGES - Do them!   New CLAN CHALLENGES - Do them! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 12:14 pm

ImGoodIfYouSuck wrote:
x30x scoooby wrote:
i bet their will be alot of em in an hour and 15 mins lol

HAHA very true BUT you don't need to snipe to get the accolades, you just need longshots.

THIS MEANS that a shotgun with the Range proficiency may actually be the best combo but ultimately it's up to you.

I think if they keep adding challenges we can hit 50 in the next 2 weeks!!!

Nice and hmm ya shotgun may be best gonna try a couple of things and see what works
Back to top Go down
Doamne01

Doamne01

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 67

PostSubject: Re: New CLAN CHALLENGES - Do them!   New CLAN CHALLENGES - Do them! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 12:22 pm

I was looking at the status of our Clan Challenge and it shows that we have 200 total experience points currently coming to Roster 3. The thing is that I have 3 and Bizotch has 2 (totaling 5 and 200pts) and so I believe that the max a Clan can get for a Challenge totals 300.

In other words, the Challenges seem to be per Clan not per person; which would make sense.
Back to top Go down
BlackDeath

BlackDeath

PostSubject: Re: New CLAN CHALLENGES - Do them!   New CLAN CHALLENGES - Do them! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 12:45 pm

ok after re-reading the FAQ about 4 times

the max clan xp for daily challenges IS only 300

weekly's may be different i'm not certain
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New CLAN CHALLENGES - Do them!   New CLAN CHALLENGES - Do them! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 1:35 pm

Its a clan thing not each person
Back to top Go down
Sr Slampiece

Sr Slampiece

PostSubject: Re: New CLAN CHALLENGES - Do them!   New CLAN CHALLENGES - Do them! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 2:41 pm

Yup. I was on at lunch and so far Horst Schit is the only one with the accolade. I played for an hour thinking it was headshots which I got three games in a row. Man what a downer!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New CLAN CHALLENGES - Do them!   New CLAN CHALLENGES - Do them! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 2:56 pm

Lol slam so far roster 2 has 2 ggz and me both got one
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New CLAN CHALLENGES - Do them!   New CLAN CHALLENGES - Do them! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 4:12 pm

Sr Slampiece wrote:

Drop zone, here I come! Yeah, I'm gonna be THAT guy!

Slam you have always been "THAT guy" to me!
Back to top Go down
Sr Slampiece

Sr Slampiece

PostSubject: Re: New CLAN CHALLENGES - Do them!   New CLAN CHALLENGES - Do them! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 4:51 pm

Well that was easy. Just checked and we have 9/10.

Go Wagon!

1 b5wagon 3
2 x weirboy x 2
3 Ronny Ravage 1
4 Horst Schist 1
5 Steagles99 1
6 Sr Slampiece 1
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New CLAN CHALLENGES - Do them!   New CLAN CHALLENGES - Do them! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 5:41 pm

It looks like it's taking the # of accolades from the top 6 of the clan.

New CLAN CHALLENGES - Do them! Clanch10
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New CLAN CHALLENGES - Do them!   New CLAN CHALLENGES - Do them! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 5:45 pm

Rosstet 2 has 7/10
Back to top Go down
TydenWolf

TydenWolf

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 18

PostSubject: Re: New CLAN CHALLENGES - Do them!   New CLAN CHALLENGES - Do them! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 1:46 am

You mean I will have to start playing MW3 again... and before the tooth has been pulled ouch it hurts just thinking about it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TydenWolf?feature=guide
Sr Slampiece

Sr Slampiece

PostSubject: Re: New CLAN CHALLENGES - Do them!   New CLAN CHALLENGES - Do them! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 10:03 am

So I learned this morning that the accolade does not have to show up in the top five at the end of the game, you just have to be the one in the game who gets the most _______. I watched closely this morning and I did not get the accolade for longshots in my top five, however I did earn two more on elite.

What did you guys use for the challenge? I ran a silenced ACR with marksmen in FFA and it worked great. I got the accolade 4 times and only played maybe 15 - 20 games.
Back to top Go down
Ogbunabali

Ogbunabali

PostSubject: Re: New CLAN CHALLENGES - Do them!   New CLAN CHALLENGES - Do them! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 10:10 am

Sr Slampiece wrote:

So I learned this morning that the accolade does not have to show up in the top five at the end of the game, you just have to be the one in the game who gets the most _______. I watched closely this morning and I did not get the accolade for longshots in my top five, however I did earn two more on elite.

What did you guys use for the challenge? I ran a silenced ACR with marksmen in FFA and it worked great. I got the accolade 4 times and only played maybe 15 - 20 games.

I got one somehow! I was using my normal set up so SMG no marksmen run and gun. It looked/felt like every one was using a sniper and trying to just get long shots, so just ran round killing.
Back to top Go down
BlackDeath

BlackDeath

PostSubject: Re: New CLAN CHALLENGES - Do them!   New CLAN CHALLENGES - Do them! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 10:11 am

Good job everyone. Glad to see something different to do in this game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New CLAN CHALLENGES - Do them!   New CLAN CHALLENGES - Do them! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New CLAN CHALLENGES - Do them!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next