Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Fight for roster 1 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Fight for roster 1 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Fight for roster 1 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Fight for roster 1 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Fight for roster 1 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Fight for roster 1 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Fight for roster 1 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Fight for roster 1 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Fight for roster 1 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Fight for roster 1 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Fight for roster 1 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Fight for roster 1 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Fight for roster 1 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Fight for roster 1 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Fight for roster 1 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Fight for roster 1

Go down 
+5
ninjesmurf
NukeLaCoog
Severed Digits
The1UrLookin4
ImGoodIfYouSuck
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

Fight for roster 1 Empty
PostSubject: Fight for roster 1   Fight for roster 1 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 11:23 am

Okay I think we need a roster that is the "elite" roster. The roster to try to get on. Some friendly competition such as this would setup a good base for the new black ops. Make roster 1 the top ranked playing players or make it old school. 30vs30 for the roster spot. We all know there could be at least 5 more people removed from roster 1 and get some actual players in there and it be easier to find a good 6 to play with. I only can add 72 friends so I can't add enough roster 1 and 2 to actually play with most of them. Why not make it rank based or at least let us challenge a player for his spot.
Back to top Go down

Fight for roster 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fight for roster 1   Fight for roster 1 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 11:24 am

I vote boobs.
Back to top Go down

Fight for roster 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fight for roster 1   Fight for roster 1 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 11:29 am

Boobs
Back to top Go down

Fight for roster 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fight for roster 1   Fight for roster 1 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 11:32 am

bacon boobs
Back to top Go down

Fight for roster 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fight for roster 1   Fight for roster 1 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 11:36 am

T-n-A
Back to top Go down

Fight for roster 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fight for roster 1   Fight for roster 1 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 11:48 am

You can have my spot. I don't care what roster I or anyone else is on. I add people that I play with and delete people I don't I probably have 40 open spots on my friends list because the left coasters play to freakin late for me to keep them on my list only to never play with them.
Back to top Go down

Fight for roster 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fight for roster 1   Fight for roster 1 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 12:08 pm

I already got u on my friends list lol if you leave it then it defeats the purpose lol
Back to top Go down

Fight for roster 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fight for roster 1   Fight for roster 1 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 12:09 pm

Some people don't belong on roster 1 though you do
Back to top Go down

Fight for roster 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fight for roster 1   Fight for roster 1 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 12:20 pm

dlivingston5522 wrote:

The only reason someone wouldn't belong on a roster is if they are inactive as per Dave's criteria. When BO2 comes out you will see some of the R1 guys using their roster spot again.

I'm not sure where you are getting the idea that one roster is better than another but I can assure you there will be no rankings assigned by skill level or any other measure in this clan.

Back to top Go down

Fight for roster 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fight for roster 1   Fight for roster 1 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 12:33 pm

I vote boobs too.
Back to top Go down

Fight for roster 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fight for roster 1   Fight for roster 1 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 1:28 pm

I'm quite happy on Roster 2 from the guys I've played in matches with as well as being able to still do ops & now challenges. Audio is right, a lot of the Roster 1 guys are probably OGs and many of them may be over in BF3 land b/c they enjoy it more than the lagfest that is MW3. I think the idea is that many of them will come back for BOPs2.

and Boobs!
Back to top Go down
ImGoodIfYouSuck

ImGoodIfYouSuck

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 45

Fight for roster 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fight for roster 1   Fight for roster 1 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 1:32 pm

I think roster 1 should be for people that actively play Clan Ops, not skill, because that's basically what elite is for. I think it's kind of unfair to people on roster 2 that play all the time but can only get bronze because only 2 people are playing each time.

PS xbox roster 1 is exactly 11,000xp from level 50! THEN NO MORE HARDCORE BS!!!

PPS boobs
Back to top Go down

Fight for roster 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fight for roster 1   Fight for roster 1 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 1:37 pm

Why not? Are we not competitive? Would it not give the whole 3 roster thing more meaning? Why would we not be competitive and place people in groups by ranking or something along those lines? I'm not saying roster 1 or any roster is better I'm saying lets make a good roster which in theory should be called roster 1. Do it by time played, ranking, something to make it competitive. This is still a competitive game right? I mean I know I play domination and the other teams loses 200 to 50 but thinks they won because a guy went 44 and 3 but I thought we played to win? I prefer to be the best I can be and some just don't give a crap. Why would we not make this competitive in some way? I played with a guy on roster 3 the other day in domination who not once captured a flag nor defended or tried to. He went 17 and 6. He didn't care about the objective or winning. Am I the only one here that prefers to never lose? To be able to challenge other clans and beat them? I'm not interested in just playing to play if I don't win I get pissed. I kinda thought part of this clan played and felt the same way. Maybe not but if there is a roster full of guys that want to play and win why not let us compete? Competition to be on an "elite" roster would only benefit the clan. Making guys play harder and more often. Then if there are guys that want to just play to play they will end up on the same roster. I mean is this clan like the stupid kids sports these days that don't keep score everyone is a winner? I got kids and they don't play that crap. They play to win or they don't play. I play to win or I don't play and I at least would like to see some competition among each other in this clan. Maybe im the only one who does or maybe I'm just the only one not afraid to say it
Back to top Go down

Fight for roster 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fight for roster 1   Fight for roster 1 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 1:42 pm

Going by clan ops would work too. Just some kind of damn competitiveness here. Right now it's just throwing people wherever. Sending people messages that they will be removed from the clan if they don't post in a forum. Those same people are some of the top ranked guys in the clan and are the guys getting gold on clan ops. It's more important to post than to play? It's more important to post than to win? Are we competitive posters or players? I understand that posting keeps the clan running and people communicating but if we have a posting rule why not a roster competition?
Back to top Go down

Fight for roster 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fight for roster 1   Fight for roster 1 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 1:59 pm

dlivingston5522 wrote:

Im on roster 1 yet havent played in months. Is this a problem? Im guessing that in your opinion people like myself and others dont belong there...
Back to top Go down

Fight for roster 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fight for roster 1   Fight for roster 1 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 2:01 pm

Good for you that you have a specific vision for how you want to play.

Don't worry you don't have to make room for me on a roster where we do competitive gaming. No time to practice. Can't be sure I can be at a match.

I play for fun. Sometimes I play and win and have fun. Sometimes I play and lose and have fun. Mainly I try to focus on the fun regardless. Mainly because this is a video game and had no bearing on the real things in my life.

If Dave wants me off roster one then so be it. I am coming back to play cod when bo2 releases.

Seems like not every one shares your vision... Sorry.
Back to top Go down

Fight for roster 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fight for roster 1   Fight for roster 1 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 2:06 pm

Are we competitive? Some of us are, some of us play just for fun. But on the whole, we are in no way competitive (GB or MLG stuff), and the mantra of this clan has never been such. If you want to be surrounded by killers then make your friends list that way.

Also consider that shuffling people around rosters creates unnecessary work for the leaders. Plus many people have their friend list and roster list in a way that it nearly doubles their access to the clan members. ie ALL of my FL is R1 and R2 while I'm on R3.

There is plenty of competition within the clan already via private matches and often in public matches when it comes to airspace Very Happy

Finally, R1 stopped doing Clan Ops for the longest time while R2 and R3 passed them in levels. Doesn't make sense to use R1 for the "elite" since the other rosters are higher.

Last edited by audiopile on Fri Aug 03, 2012 2:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Fight for roster 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fight for roster 1   Fight for roster 1 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 2:08 pm

audiopile wrote:
Are we competitive? Some of us are, some of us play just for fun. But on the whole, we are in no way competitive (GB or MLG stuff), and the mantra of this clan has never been such. If you want to be surrounded by killers then make your friends list that way.

Also consider that shuffling people around rosters creates unnecessary work for the leaders. Plus many people have their friend list and roster list in a way that it nearly doubles their access to the clan members. ie ALL of my FL is R1 and R2 while I'm on R3.
Ahhh Shucks Audio, you made me blush.... Embarassed
Back to top Go down
The1UrLookin4

The1UrLookin4

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 218

Fight for roster 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fight for roster 1   Fight for roster 1 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 2:11 pm

dlivingston5522 wrote:
Going by clan ops would work too. Just some kind of damn competitiveness here. Right now it's just throwing people wherever. Sending people messages that they will be removed from the clan if they don't post in a forum. Those same people are some of the top ranked guys in the clan and are the guys getting gold on clan ops. It's more important to post than to play? It's more important to post than to win? Are we competitive posters or players? I understand that posting keeps the clan running and people communicating but if we have a posting rule why not a roster competition?

I see what you are saying. Build a competitive roster. Put all the high KD and W/L players on the same Elite roster to make the best Roster possible. I have no problem with people being competive or wanting to be the best. Roster 1 will most likely all ways be the same. If there is interest in a competitive roster for BO2 then we can start one, but most people are happy where they are.

Some people are more competitive than others. I can tell by the tournaments that I have tried to put on. It's just not for some people.

I see validity in your idea. You can run with it in BO2 if you so choose. Some people may might like your idea others may not. It doesn't mean that your idea is completely off base.
Back to top Go down
http://www.over30clan.com https://www.youtube.com/user/netxhunter
Severed Digits

Severed Digits

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 26

Fight for roster 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fight for roster 1   Fight for roster 1 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 2:11 pm

As long as you're talking about the ps3 rosters, do whatever. But I swear, if I get removed from my roster one spot on xbox because of this I'm coming to your house and eating your liver, as well as the livers of all of your pets. Perhaps even their eyes.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Socom3D34D
The1UrLookin4

The1UrLookin4

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 218

Fight for roster 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fight for roster 1   Fight for roster 1 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 2:16 pm

We still do not know how clans will work in BO2. You may have to have a completely new clan list for it. You may not be allowed to keep the same clan. Why would they automatically add people to a clan list not knowing if that person has bought BO2 or not?

I assume that the rosters will have to be built from scratch again. Reguardless you have my blessing to start a competitive roster of 30's if you so choose. Roster 1 will be built of the same people if they still want to be on that Roster.
Back to top Go down
http://www.over30clan.com https://www.youtube.com/user/netxhunter

Fight for roster 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fight for roster 1   Fight for roster 1 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 2:58 pm

I think people who don't play in months should put put on a "monthly roster"
Back to top Go down

Fight for roster 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fight for roster 1   Fight for roster 1 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 2:58 pm

I'm on playing now
Back to top Go down
NukeLaCoog

NukeLaCoog

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 100

Fight for roster 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fight for roster 1   Fight for roster 1 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 3:13 pm

If you are looking to be competitive, we have that a place for that. Every Tuesday night we have a group face off against 4GC and we meet up on Friday nights for a little practice and some good intra-clan scrims. The group has also talked about adding another battle day on Mondays and if we had a group deep enough we would probably reach out and set up matches with other clans on other days. If you really want to get competitive we all would love to have you join us because we need all the help we can get.

https://over30clan.forumotion.com/g116-x30x-ps3-clan-battle-group

https://over30clan.forumotion.com/f19-clan-battles
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/NukeLaCoogx2

Fight for roster 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fight for roster 1   Fight for roster 1 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 3:15 pm

If you care that much about a roster you should be on it. Celebrate, masturbate away the emptiness for a few moments.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fight for roster 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fight for roster 1   Fight for roster 1 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fight for roster 1
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next