Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Clan Ops - Are you KIDDING me??? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Clan Ops - Are you KIDDING me??? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Clan Ops - Are you KIDDING me??? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Clan Ops - Are you KIDDING me??? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Clan Ops - Are you KIDDING me??? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Clan Ops - Are you KIDDING me??? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Clan Ops - Are you KIDDING me??? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Clan Ops - Are you KIDDING me??? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Clan Ops - Are you KIDDING me??? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Clan Ops - Are you KIDDING me??? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Clan Ops - Are you KIDDING me??? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Clan Ops - Are you KIDDING me??? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Clan Ops - Are you KIDDING me??? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Clan Ops - Are you KIDDING me??? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Clan Ops - Are you KIDDING me??? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Clan Ops - Are you KIDDING me???

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sr Slampiece

Sr Slampiece

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 235

Clan Ops - Are you KIDDING me??? Empty
PostSubject: Clan Ops - Are you KIDDING me???   Clan Ops - Are you KIDDING me??? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 10:21 am

Please tell me we haven't been playing these god awful HC clan ops like the one last night and we only needed 90 confirms for gold???

Clan Ops - Are you KIDDING me??? Clan_o10

Clan Ops - Are you KIDDING me??? Twittersmallu
Clan Ops - Are you KIDDING me??? YoutubesmallClan Ops - Are you KIDDING me??? Twitchsmall
Clan Ops - Are you KIDDING me??? Hkle
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/SrSlampiece?feature=watch

PostSubject: Re: Clan Ops - Are you KIDDING me???   Clan Ops - Are you KIDDING me??? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 11:03 am

That's pretty f*ckin' sad if we only need 90 for gold... I love how it shows 1,188...they should make it like 100, 500, 1000 for the tiers on this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clan Ops - Are you KIDDING me???   Clan Ops - Are you KIDDING me??? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 12:23 pm

They should raise the bar a bit. And by making it a target rather than a percentile they have taken away any competition with other clans. Pussified for the masses. Upside is you don't need to play a game mode you do not enjoy for 3 hours to get the XP.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clan Ops - Are you KIDDING me???   Clan Ops - Are you KIDDING me??? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 3:21 pm

It has to be "fair" for the clans with only 2 people in them doesn't it?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clan Ops - Are you KIDDING me???   Clan Ops - Are you KIDDING me??? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 4:45 pm

Not every clan is hundreds deep.
Back to top Go down
Sr Slampiece

Sr Slampiece

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 235

PostSubject: Re: Clan Ops - Are you KIDDING me???   Clan Ops - Are you KIDDING me??? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 5:55 pm

It only counts the top 6 so the size of a clan is erelavant. There's no way that only 90 confirms is gold. That would equal about 5 confirms per game over 3 hours!

Clan Ops - Are you KIDDING me??? Twittersmallu
Clan Ops - Are you KIDDING me??? YoutubesmallClan Ops - Are you KIDDING me??? Twitchsmall
Clan Ops - Are you KIDDING me??? Hkle
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/SrSlampiece?feature=watch

PostSubject: Re: Clan Ops - Are you KIDDING me???   Clan Ops - Are you KIDDING me??? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 6:30 pm

So I had enough to carry us over 3 clAn ops if that's the case. Damn I won't try hard next time. scratch
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clan Ops - Are you KIDDING me???   Clan Ops - Are you KIDDING me??? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 6:38 pm

Sr Slampiece wrote:
It only counts the top 6 so the size of a clan is erelavant. There's no way that only 90 confirms is gold. That would equal about 5 confirms per game over 3 hours!
You taking spelling lessons from Delta? However you got that result it was wrong. Elite screwed up again, what a shock!
Back to top Go down
JAGERpatrol

JAGERpatrol

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 60

PostSubject: Re: Clan Ops - Are you KIDDING me???   Clan Ops - Are you KIDDING me??? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 7:35 pm

Not all of them are like this... there are still some that are based on percentages

DELTAxDOG

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 65

PostSubject: Re: Clan Ops - Are you KIDDING me???   Clan Ops - Are you KIDDING me??? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 8:46 pm

FiremanLFD525 wrote:
So I had enough to carry us over 3 clAn ops if that's the case. Damn I won't try hard next time. scratch

You only got so many because of my kick ass games where you got all my tags! tongue

Clan Ops - Are you KIDDING me??? Deltapayback2resized
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clan Ops - Are you KIDDING me???   Clan Ops - Are you KIDDING me??? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 11:19 pm

It still counts.I took the tags while you were taking a shit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clan Ops - Are you KIDDING me???   Clan Ops - Are you KIDDING me??? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clan Ops - Are you KIDDING me???
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Over 30 Clan :: Games :: Black Ops 2 :: COD Elite-
Jump to: