Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Walked in the gun store to buy a. 22 rifle Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Walked in the gun store to buy a. 22 rifle Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Walked in the gun store to buy a. 22 rifle Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Walked in the gun store to buy a. 22 rifle Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Walked in the gun store to buy a. 22 rifle Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Walked in the gun store to buy a. 22 rifle Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Walked in the gun store to buy a. 22 rifle Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Walked in the gun store to buy a. 22 rifle Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Walked in the gun store to buy a. 22 rifle Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Walked in the gun store to buy a. 22 rifle Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Walked in the gun store to buy a. 22 rifle Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Walked in the gun store to buy a. 22 rifle Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Walked in the gun store to buy a. 22 rifle Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Walked in the gun store to buy a. 22 rifle Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Walked in the gun store to buy a. 22 rifle Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Walked in the gun store to buy a. 22 rifle

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Walked in the gun store to buy a. 22 rifle Empty
PostSubject: Walked in the gun store to buy a. 22 rifle   Walked in the gun store to buy a. 22 rifle Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 5:54 pm

And walked out with a .223 AR-15. Damn every time I go to buy a .22 target practice gun I never walk out with one, next time I'm going to get the total over the phone and walk in with exact change and no credit cards. I'm happy though, been wanting one of these for the hogs, coyotes, and jack rabits at the lease.Walked in the gun store to buy a. 22 rifle 2012-08-12_14-04-18_391Walked in the gun store to buy a. 22 rifle 2012-08-12_13-52-25_926Walked in the gun store to buy a. 22 rifle 2012-08-12_13-52-53_920
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Walked in the gun store to buy a. 22 rifle   Walked in the gun store to buy a. 22 rifle Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 5:56 pm

Don't ask me how that 3rd pic ended up wrong side up... wierd
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Walked in the gun store to buy a. 22 rifle   Walked in the gun store to buy a. 22 rifle Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 6:00 pm

Nice man. That is a solid gun. Actually mossberg makes a 22 thats an ar model. Has rails and all. I purchased one for my son. They are super cheap too. You should check them out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Walked in the gun store to buy a. 22 rifle   Walked in the gun store to buy a. 22 rifle Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 6:01 pm

Also witht hat solid lower, you can buy a "ferret" barrel, and convert it into a single round pull pin 50 cal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Walked in the gun store to buy a. 22 rifle   Walked in the gun store to buy a. 22 rifle Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 6:07 pm

Yeah i am going to look for a reliable. 22 conversion kit, I was actually after the ruger 10-22, and ended up with this. I can save the brass and reload at my friends house, that'll save a little cash.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Walked in the gun store to buy a. 22 rifle   Walked in the gun store to buy a. 22 rifle Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 6:10 pm

for sure i press my own as well. theres a public range neerbye and people just leave it lay. im always grabbing it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Walked in the gun store to buy a. 22 rifle   Walked in the gun store to buy a. 22 rifle Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 6:15 pm

Nice pick-up. I dont think you will be able to take down a hog with it though.

What do you hunt for on your lease? What else you use?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Walked in the gun store to buy a. 22 rifle   Walked in the gun store to buy a. 22 rifle Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 6:17 pm

DealingTheDeathCard wrote:
Also witht hat solid lower, you can buy a "ferret" barrel, and convert it into a single round pull pin 50 cal.

I'll look into that, there is so much you can do with this platform, it's like buying a hotrod and building it up a little at a time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Walked in the gun store to buy a. 22 rifle   Walked in the gun store to buy a. 22 rifle Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 6:39 pm

Bizotch wrote:

Not a big one no, I've been chased by a wounded hog, they run real fucking fast. I found Jesus that day, at least for a few hours. There aren't alot of hogs out there, but we have seen them on our cameras at the feeders. The ones we've seen aren't that big, and 30 5.56 rounds would definately do the trick. We hunt white tail deer, again they aren't many big ones out here bit there are herds of them. I use a .270 to hunt,
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Walked in the gun store to buy a. 22 rifle   Walked in the gun store to buy a. 22 rifle Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 7:47 pm

FN McMalice wrote:
Bizotch wrote:

Not a big one no, I've been chased by a wounded hog, they run real fucking fast. I found Jesus that day, at least for a few hours. There aren't alot of hogs out there, but we have seen them on our cameras at the feeders. The ones we've seen aren't that big, and 30 5.56 rounds would definately do the trick. We hunt white tail deer, again they aren't many big ones out here bit there are herds of them. I use a .270 to hunt,

I have never been chased by a hog but I had a cow chase after me once. My family owns an old 114 ache farm in West Virginia that has been in the family since before he civil war. We only hunt white tail and small game there. This year I am planning on archery hunting for the first time with my new Bow Tech Assassin I got this year. But I use a 30-30 because its pretty thick and don't have to shoot to far.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Walked in the gun store to buy a. 22 rifle   Walked in the gun store to buy a. 22 rifle Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 8:17 pm

I don't have to shoot far either, we set up up at the top of a hill facing a tree line, they come out in packs and you pick one, probably 75 yards at the most. That's me anyway, my friend waits for the biggest one and goes home with nothing sometimes. I don't want a trophy deer, just some hog/deer sausage. Don't even need a stand where we go, sometimes you see them walk out, sniff the air, look up at you, then go about their business.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Walked in the gun store to buy a. 22 rifle   Walked in the gun store to buy a. 22 rifle Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 8:58 pm

Im like your friend. Unless a family member or a friend ask's for a deer, I will only shoot at big ones. Funnest thing I've done with an AR is headed out to Missouri and shot coyotes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Walked in the gun store to buy a. 22 rifle   Walked in the gun store to buy a. 22 rifle Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 9:55 pm

In WV you can get a buck or a doe on first day if you have a doe permit. We have a saying in camp. If its brown its down. I would love to get a trophy but I normally shoot the first thing that comes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Walked in the gun store to buy a. 22 rifle   Walked in the gun store to buy a. 22 rifle Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 10:08 pm

Bizotch wrote:
In WV you can get a buck or a doe on first day if you have a doe permit. We have a saying in camp. If its brown its down. I would love to get a trophy but I normally shoot the first thing that comes.

That's me, i'm an impatient bloodthirsty motherfucker, if it's legal to shoot, I shoot it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Walked in the gun store to buy a. 22 rifle   Walked in the gun store to buy a. 22 rifle Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 10:14 pm

After the shot is when the work begins though. We do all our butchering ourselves. 2 Years ago we have 8 Deer Shot butcher and in the freezer buy 7pm. Thats a good days work.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Walked in the gun store to buy a. 22 rifle   Walked in the gun store to buy a. 22 rifle Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 10:18 pm

Im like your friend. Unless a family member or a friend ask's for a deer, I will only shoot at big ones. Funnest thing I've done with an AR is headed out to Missouri and shot coyotes.

Funnest time i've had period is hunting jack rabbits at the lease. There are thousands of them. We go elmer fuddn' every time we go. Last year my friend shot at one and it ran into some brush, i think it was in shock or something because i walked 20 feet from it and shot it with my 1911 .45
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Walked in the gun store to buy a. 22 rifle   Walked in the gun store to buy a. 22 rifle Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 10:22 pm

Walked in the gun store to buy a. 22 rifle Elmerfudd

was it like this lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Walked in the gun store to buy a. 22 rifle   Walked in the gun store to buy a. 22 rifle Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 10:24 pm

Bizotch wrote:
After the shot is when the work begins though. We do all our butchering ourselves. 2 Years ago we have 8 Deer Shot butcher and in the freezer buy 7pm. Thats a good days work.

Indeed a good days work, damn I want to go hunting now after all this talk.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Walked in the gun store to buy a. 22 rifle   Walked in the gun store to buy a. 22 rifle Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 10:25 pm

Bizotch wrote:
Walked in the gun store to buy a. 22 rifle Elmerfudd

was it like this lol!

All jokes aside it is exactly like that lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Walked in the gun store to buy a. 22 rifle   Walked in the gun store to buy a. 22 rifle Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 10:26 pm

I have been archery practicing in the back yard since January because I am so pumped and cant wait.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Walked in the gun store to buy a. 22 rifle   Walked in the gun store to buy a. 22 rifle Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 10:39 pm

October 1st starts bow season here, i don't have one so I'll tag along with my red flannel and Elmer hat while my friend Jason and his brother go bow hunting. Be vewy vewy quiet....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Walked in the gun store to buy a. 22 rifle   Walked in the gun store to buy a. 22 rifle Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 11:17 pm

Nice man. That is a solid gun. Actually mossberg makes a 22 thats an ar model. Has rails and all. I purchased one for my son. They are super cheap too. You should check them out.

Any feed/ ejection issues? .22 lr will misfire i know but any failures that aren't ammo related?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Walked in the gun store to buy a. 22 rifle   Walked in the gun store to buy a. 22 rifle Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 12:55 am

FN McMalice wrote:

Any feed/ ejection issues? .22 lr will misfire i know but any failures that aren't ammo related?

No I havent had any, My son shoots the hell out of it. Its a sweet gun for the price.
Back to top Go down
ImGoodIfYouSuck

ImGoodIfYouSuck

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 45

PostSubject: Re: Walked in the gun store to buy a. 22 rifle   Walked in the gun store to buy a. 22 rifle Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 9:26 pm

for about $225 you should be able to find a complete kit to transform it from .223 to .22lr

I thought it was bogus when the guy behind the counter told me until he showed me the bullets next to each other. they are the same diameter so all you need is a new bolt carrier and you are good to go. the kit should include a few 30rd mags and entire process should take less than 30 seconds your first time...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Walked in the gun store to buy a. 22 rifle   Walked in the gun store to buy a. 22 rifle Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 11:39 pm

Yeah, at 260 i'm just going to get the mosberg tacticle, may pick it up this weekend if i don't spend all my cash on optics and cartridges for this one
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Walked in the gun store to buy a. 22 rifle   Walked in the gun store to buy a. 22 rifle Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Walked in the gun store to buy a. 22 rifle
Page 1 of 1