Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Hop and Zombie Meet in Cajunland Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Hop and Zombie Meet in Cajunland Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Hop and Zombie Meet in Cajunland Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Hop and Zombie Meet in Cajunland Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Hop and Zombie Meet in Cajunland Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Hop and Zombie Meet in Cajunland Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Hop and Zombie Meet in Cajunland Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Hop and Zombie Meet in Cajunland Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Hop and Zombie Meet in Cajunland Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Hop and Zombie Meet in Cajunland Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Hop and Zombie Meet in Cajunland Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Hop and Zombie Meet in Cajunland Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Hop and Zombie Meet in Cajunland Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Hop and Zombie Meet in Cajunland Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Hop and Zombie Meet in Cajunland Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Hop and Zombie Meet in Cajunland

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mwhop78

mwhop78

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 57

Hop and Zombie Meet in Cajunland Empty
PostSubject: Hop and Zombie Meet in Cajunland   Hop and Zombie Meet in Cajunland Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 11:54 am

That's right boys and girls, Zombie came back to his fatherland and lavished his King (Hop) with gifts. I insisted that just because I am King of Cajuns did not mean he had to buy my dinner but he insisted. What is a King to do? All that bowing really started to get on my nerves. But no, really, it was nice to meet you. Mrs. Hop also enjoyed our night out even though I had to rush home to put a whipping on the 55's. At least I didn't run off to lose. If you can give me enough notice next time you come I will see what I can do about getting us some Saints tickets. Since it is the one thing we can agree on besides gaming. Very Happy By the way fellow 30's the sexy one on the left in the Yankees Jersey is Hop. The chopped liver is Zombie.

Hop and Zombie Meet in Cajunland Img_2610
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hop and Zombie Meet in Cajunland   Hop and Zombie Meet in Cajunland Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 4:35 pm

See meeting up can be fun. I used to Hate hop, now I think he is just a douche.

All kidding aside it was was lot of fun and I am glad I was able to meet the Hop family
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hop and Zombie Meet in Cajunland   Hop and Zombie Meet in Cajunland Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 5:07 pm

Free meals make all sorts of folks show up
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hop and Zombie Meet in Cajunland   Hop and Zombie Meet in Cajunland Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 5:12 pm

Nice pic. Too bad you have that horrible jersey on, least you dressed up like Zombie did.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hop and Zombie Meet in Cajunland   Hop and Zombie Meet in Cajunland Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 7:01 pm

Is zombie the 30 ambassador? Making his rounds around the states.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hop and Zombie Meet in Cajunland   Hop and Zombie Meet in Cajunland Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 7:06 pm

I never pass up a free meal if you make it MN. Nice to see clan members getting together and having fun.
Back to top Go down
birddotcom

birddotcom

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 32

PostSubject: Re: Hop and Zombie Meet in Cajunland   Hop and Zombie Meet in Cajunland Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 7:21 pm

Does Zombie ever change? I think he was wearing that same outfit when it had a "night out" with Stream.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/birddotcom?feature=watch

PostSubject: Re: Hop and Zombie Meet in Cajunland   Hop and Zombie Meet in Cajunland Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 9:31 pm

which one is which?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hop and Zombie Meet in Cajunland   Hop and Zombie Meet in Cajunland Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 9:34 pm

Really fbd
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hop and Zombie Meet in Cajunland   Hop and Zombie Meet in Cajunland Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 10:11 pm

bummer...so you didn't catch him in his clown outfit? clown

Good times guys...zombiepatton, making the >30< national tour...
Back to top Go down
mwhop78

mwhop78

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 57

PostSubject: Re: Hop and Zombie Meet in Cajunland   Hop and Zombie Meet in Cajunland Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 8:12 am

hoffy wrote:
bummer...so you didn't catch him in his clown outfit? clown

Good times guys...zombiepatton, making the >30< national tour...

That woulda been funny if I had shown up all fire clowned up!!! Maybe if he comes back during fire saftey month. It starts in October. clown
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hop and Zombie Meet in Cajunland   Hop and Zombie Meet in Cajunland Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 9:15 am

isn't this like Zombie's third or fourth meeting? let us up here in Canuckland know when you head north of the border. I'm sure someone can find you a beaver tail and some cold beers during a hockey game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hop and Zombie Meet in Cajunland   Hop and Zombie Meet in Cajunland Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hop and Zombie Meet in Cajunland
Page 1 of 1