Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
NGXPro Gaming Website Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
NGXPro Gaming Website Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
NGXPro Gaming Website Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
NGXPro Gaming Website Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
NGXPro Gaming Website Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
NGXPro Gaming Website Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
NGXPro Gaming Website Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
NGXPro Gaming Website Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
NGXPro Gaming Website Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
NGXPro Gaming Website Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
NGXPro Gaming Website Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
NGXPro Gaming Website Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
NGXPro Gaming Website Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
NGXPro Gaming Website Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
NGXPro Gaming Website Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

NGXPro Gaming Website

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

NGXPro Gaming Website Empty
PostSubject: NGXPro Gaming Website   NGXPro Gaming Website Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 4:37 pm

NGXPro Gaming Website Ngxbanner

Thank you for taking the time to check out my post. NGXPro.com is a fairly new gaming website that is currently looking for new teams that want to be apart of our ever growing community. We are currently holding a 4v4 Call of Duty:Black Ops tournament which we are calling "Killing Spree" as a follow up to our must recent 4v4 tournament that I'm proud to say was very successful. Here is a link to the championship match for "Season 1".[ Sorry seems I can't post a link for another 7 days.] NGXPro will only be hosting tournaments for the PlayStation platform. But we will be hosting bigger and better tournaments this fall with the launch of major titles such as Battlefield:3 and Modern Warfare 3, along with other "non shooter" tournaments. We hope that you can take a second to sign up on our forums and check us out. If you have any questions please feel free to ask.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NGXPro Gaming Website   NGXPro Gaming Website Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 7:40 pm

Wow...We are cool enough for someone to come advertise on our boards...... lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NGXPro Gaming Website   NGXPro Gaming Website Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 12:04 am

well snowrider word gets around...."those 30 guys are real badasses!"
Back to top Go down
JK STEELERS68

JK STEELERS68

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 60

PostSubject: Re: NGXPro Gaming Website   NGXPro Gaming Website Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 9:36 pm

beckvillebird wrote:
well snowrider word gets around...."those 30 guys are real badasses!"

I SECOND THAT
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/JKSTEELERS68
The1UrLookin4

The1UrLookin4

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 218

PostSubject: Re: NGXPro Gaming Website   NGXPro Gaming Website Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 1:00 am

He asked permission to post. I told him that he might not
Get the response he was looking 4. Lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.over30clan.com https://www.youtube.com/user/netxhunter

PostSubject: Re: NGXPro Gaming Website   NGXPro Gaming Website Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 1:05 am

We're all playing nice, no flaming here..... study
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NGXPro Gaming Website   NGXPro Gaming Website Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 6:48 am

i just depends on what kind of response he was looking for. 1)a mass influx to his website of 30 members signing up to the forums, 2) some guys looking for more gameplay, 3) aggressive comments with extreme prejudice, 4) no comments, or 5) general openness to all things gaming (which i feel is more or less our general response)
Back to top Go down
The1UrLookin4

The1UrLookin4

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 218

PostSubject: Re: NGXPro Gaming Website   NGXPro Gaming Website Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 9:25 am

I think #1 was the intentions Bird
Back to top Go down
http://www.over30clan.com https://www.youtube.com/user/netxhunter

PostSubject: Re: NGXPro Gaming Website   NGXPro Gaming Website Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 9:37 am

Ok just wasn't sure what the intentions were of the original post just wanted to clear things up for those that may have been confused Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NGXPro Gaming Website   NGXPro Gaming Website Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 10:40 am

He did the proper thing and asked permission to post about his website. I don't feel that Last- is trolling or is anything other than what he says he is. The MODS will be keeping an eye on this thread. He is welcome to continue to post more information regarding his website as so far things have been very civil.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NGXPro Gaming Website   NGXPro Gaming Website Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 6:26 pm

Not intended to be malicious in any way shape or form. I think its great that guys wanna post things on our site because that just means we are "worthy" of posting adds on our site!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NGXPro Gaming Website   NGXPro Gaming Website Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 10:01 pm

Just as friendly update. We are currently up to 8 teams with another 2 on the way. Sign-ups are do this Wednesday 9/14 11:59pm EST, but rosters aren't do till Sunday. So you can sign up now and work out your roster still.

P.s- As for why I posted here it was because me and my friend stayed up one night going over all the clans we fault would like a site like ours. Just somewhere to play some friendly matches against other teams. I really don't know how competitive your clan is or isn't but I thought what the hell maybe these guys would like to play in some matches. I have been in many gaming communities before and they all turn into drama centers and I'm going to try my best to not let that happen. I do understand if you guys don't want to play or even check it out. But I just thought I would give every clan no matter how old, skilled or large a place to play. Thanks for your time guys.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NGXPro Gaming Website   NGXPro Gaming Website Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 3:56 am

did he just call us old .... hahahaha jks .. no flame Very Happy

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NGXPro Gaming Website   NGXPro Gaming Website Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 4:36 am

well shorty, to some, we are old, and this comes straight from my 8yr old daughter "Daddy, why are you so old", i don't feel old.......well, most days Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NGXPro Gaming Website   NGXPro Gaming Website Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 4:41 am

lol i feel old dude, my 9 yr old calls me old as dirt and when my 3 baby sons and daughter all need changing and feeding at the same time, then the boby really feels old lmao jeeze cant wait till there all walking about and feeding them selfs Very Happy that will be a good day
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NGXPro Gaming Website   NGXPro Gaming Website Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NGXPro Gaming Website
Page 1 of 1