Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Prestige and Hardened Editions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Prestige and Hardened Editions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Prestige and Hardened Editions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Prestige and Hardened Editions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Prestige and Hardened Editions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Prestige and Hardened Editions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Prestige and Hardened Editions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Prestige and Hardened Editions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Prestige and Hardened Editions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Prestige and Hardened Editions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Prestige and Hardened Editions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Prestige and Hardened Editions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Prestige and Hardened Editions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Prestige and Hardened Editions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Prestige and Hardened Editions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Prestige and Hardened Editions

Go down 
+12
BuffaloCobra
GGz ST34LTHY
Repo_Dog
Maverick9227
ToxicGecko
Chas-71
Doamne01
Sr Slampiece
DELTAxDOG
indyratpack
JAGERpatrol
walldoggy
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Chas-71

Prestige and Hardened Editions - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prestige and Hardened Editions   Prestige and Hardened Editions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 8:43 pm

I think I'll stick with the standard version for my game. The other stuff that comes with the hardened and care package - just isn't worth the extra money - plus paying for elite for another year.
Back to top Go down
ToxicGecko

ToxicGecko

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 3

PostSubject: Re: Prestige and Hardened Editions   Prestige and Hardened Editions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 12:49 am

Sr Slampiece wrote:

My luck I'd get the airdrop trap. affraid

LMAO, best reply in the thread!

Hey, check out the bottom section of the drone controller. It looks like it might possibly be an LCD screen? If the drone has a camera with an LCD on the controller, I'm definitely getting the "care package" edition. That would be freakin' sweet!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Prestige and Hardened Editions   Prestige and Hardened Editions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 1:44 am

The car (RC-XD) had a camera and LCD screen on the remote so I don't see why the drone wouldn't. Machine guns would be nicer though.... Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
ToxicGecko

ToxicGecko

PostSubject: Re: Prestige and Hardened Editions   Prestige and Hardened Editions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 1:56 am

Good point, I forgot about that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Prestige and Hardened Editions   Prestige and Hardened Editions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 8:54 am

Hope the drone has a battery pack cause if it takes 12 batteries like the rc car did then its really not worth getting the prestige edition
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Prestige and Hardened Editions   Prestige and Hardened Editions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 9:36 am

I'm thinking hardened edition too just to get Nuketown Zombies and the soundtrack. I loved the music from BLOPS for some reason and with Trent Reznor involved this one should be at least as good.
Back to top Go down
walldoggy

walldoggy

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 173

PostSubject: Re: Prestige and Hardened Editions   Prestige and Hardened Editions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 6:43 pm

Everything is available for pre-order from Amazon if anyone buys from them:

http://www.amazon.com/Call-Duty-Black-Package-PlayStation-3/dp/B0050SWMCG/ref=sr_tr_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1346279105&sr=8-2&keywords=black+ops+2

Care Package: $179.99
Hardened: $79.99

I think I'm going with standard too. Nothing compelling in the Hardened and the Care Package is just ridiculous. lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/walldogkl2010

PostSubject: Re: Prestige and Hardened Editions   Prestige and Hardened Editions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 7:25 pm

The biggest advantage to buying special editions seemed to be the inclusion of DLC...doesn't sound like that's included this time? I was gonna buy the hardened edition for that, but will just go standard if no DLC
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Prestige and Hardened Editions   Prestige and Hardened Editions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 8:25 pm

hoffy wrote:
The biggest advantage to buying special editions seemed to be the inclusion of DLC...doesn't sound like that's included this time? I was gonna buy the hardened edition for that, but will just go standard if no DLC

Well MW3 was the first to include DLC as a incentive for Elite. Other past prestige editions included, for lack of a better term "old DLC". Now that Elite was sucessful in Activisions eyes (debateable - I know) I could see BO2 reverting back to map packs. While from a Xbox point of view Elite was nice for DLC, getting the maps first - finding a public lobby for them was difficult. Personally I would rather have good map packs every few months for 1200 msp than some poorly designed rushed maps every month. Not to mention horrible game modes like faceoff. Since premuim members had paid up front IW didn't really have to work hard to put out DLC. Just my .02 cents (cdn).
Back to top Go down
Doamne01

Doamne01

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 67

PostSubject: Re: Prestige and Hardened Editions   Prestige and Hardened Editions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 9:42 pm

walldoggy wrote:
I think I'm going with standard too. Nothing compelling in the Hardened and the Care Package is just ridiculous. lol

I saw the video of the quadrotor yesterday and it didn't look at all as nice as an AR Drone. I had been thinking about getting something like that for the kids, but the one in the Care Package seems a bit on the cheap side.

If it is anywhere near as well made as an AR Drone, it would be worth the $180. Those things alone cost about $300.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Prestige and Hardened Editions   Prestige and Hardened Editions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 9:56 pm

I pre-ordered the care package edition. I put everything on my amazon credit card and got like way more then enough credit to purchase this for free. I like that fact they said the exclusivee camo is going to be black and orange like the care package that will stand out more then that shitty winter camo mw3 gave us for founder status for buying the hardened edition. Hopefully it looks as nice as they say.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Prestige and Hardened Editions   Prestige and Hardened Editions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 11:31 pm

The hardened edition gets the same camo and its cheaper
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Prestige and Hardened Editions   Prestige and Hardened Editions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 11:51 pm

x30x scoooby wrote:
The hardened edition gets the same camo and its cheaper

Cheaper then free? I'm not paying anything for the care package edition. Ive never paid for any of the special call of duty editions or consoles all were bought thru gift cards and promotions that I earned by using my amazon credit card. But your right the hardened edition does have the same camo and playercard dlc with the coins as the care package edition but then I wouldnt get the care package box and the remote control quadroter to play with on my land till I crash it into a tree or something like that will happen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Prestige and Hardened Editions   Prestige and Hardened Editions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 8:51 am

Lol u got a point there
Back to top Go down
Maverick9227

Maverick9227

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 19

PostSubject: Re: Prestige and Hardened Editions   Prestige and Hardened Editions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 9:03 am

I'm good with the regular one. Then again when the game sucks you'll have toys to play with instead.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Maverick92271?feature=mhee
Repo_Dog

Repo_Dog

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 109

PostSubject: Re: Prestige and Hardened Editions   Prestige and Hardened Editions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 9:59 am

Maverick9227 wrote:
Then again when the game sucks you'll have toys to play with instead.

It would be the first tera game I did not like I am hoping your wrong!
Back to top Go down
Maverick9227

Maverick9227

PostSubject: Re: Prestige and Hardened Editions   Prestige and Hardened Editions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 10:08 am

To many weird changes. Make perks into attachments. A revised baby monitor. Just starting to look like repackaged crap again.
Back to top Go down
Repo_Dog

Repo_Dog

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 109

PostSubject: Re: Prestige and Hardened Editions   Prestige and Hardened Editions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 10:13 am

ya allot to go wrong still hope or it mite be my last cod!
Back to top Go down
Maverick9227

Maverick9227

PostSubject: Re: Prestige and Hardened Editions   Prestige and Hardened Editions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 10:20 am

I'm grabbing MOH just in case. It looks like a great game.
Back to top Go down
ToxicGecko

ToxicGecko

PostSubject: Re: Prestige and Hardened Editions   Prestige and Hardened Editions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 10:00 pm

Engadget article on the BO2 special editions

And a video straight from Treyarch

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Prestige and Hardened Editions   Prestige and Hardened Editions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 12:47 am

I preordered 2 copies of the hardened edition today. My son wanted one too lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Prestige and Hardened Editions   Prestige and Hardened Editions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 2:37 pm

I'm curios as to what the challenge coins are?
Back to top Go down
GGz ST34LTHY

GGz ST34LTHY

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 5

PostSubject: Re: Prestige and Hardened Editions   Prestige and Hardened Editions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 2:43 pm

Priceless79 wrote:
I pre-ordered the care package edition. I put everything on my amazon credit card and got like way more then enough credit to purchase this for free. I like that fact they said the exclusivee camo is going to be black and orange like the care package that will stand out more then that shitty winter camo mw3 gave us for founder status for buying the hardened edition. Hopefully it looks as nice as they say.

Damn, wondered how i got that camo, thought i had maybe done something special to earn it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Prestige and Hardened Editions   Prestige and Hardened Editions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 3:24 pm

The challenge coins has the code on it for the dlc and camo seen it on blops website
Back to top Go down
BuffaloCobra

BuffaloCobra

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 2

PostSubject: Re: Prestige and Hardened Editions   Prestige and Hardened Editions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 10:27 am

I can't wait to rape train me some Zombies. Hardened all the way. Although, I saw the quadrotor at Brookstone yesterday for $250. Makes the price seem a bit more reasonable.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Prestige and Hardened Editions   Prestige and Hardened Editions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 10:52 am

I've never bought a Hardened Edition of any game......or a Limited Edition.

I had been waiting on BLOPS 2 to announce the HE and planned on ordering two copies of it. I wanted to pre-pay for the DLC and was hoping we'd get all the old zombie maps like they did for BLOPS (gave the old WaW zombie maps with the HE).

I figured we'd get one or the other.......the old zombie maps or the future DLC.

Instead, for 20 bucks they include a zombie map.......one zombie map.....no future DLC. We do get some nick nacks though. Avatars, weapons skins.........stuff I never even change from default.

So I decided to toss Microsoft the money for a Limited Edition instead. Halo 4 is giving out some useful stuff with their Limited Edition (3 future map packs totaling 9 new MP maps) along with all the avatar stuff and weapon skins.

I pretty disappointed about it to be honest. I was looking forward to getting my first HE from CoD but they have to give us something that makes it a value.

I see no value in the HE package this year.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prestige and Hardened Editions   Prestige and Hardened Editions - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Prestige and Hardened Editions
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next