Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Clan Battle League Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Clan Battle League Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Clan Battle League Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Clan Battle League Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Clan Battle League Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Clan Battle League Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Clan Battle League Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Clan Battle League Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Clan Battle League Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Clan Battle League Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Clan Battle League Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Clan Battle League Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Clan Battle League Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Clan Battle League Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Clan Battle League Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Clan Battle League

Go down 
+4
RabbitDemon
ninjesmurf
NukeLaCoog
mwhop78
8 posters
AuthorMessage
mwhop78

mwhop78

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 57

Clan Battle League Empty
PostSubject: Clan Battle League   Clan Battle League Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 5:40 pm

Hey guys, Me and Smurf have been working in conjunction with leaders and coleaders of several other clans in putting together a clan battle league. Right now we have five teams set up and could possible have 3 more. The 5 clans we have now are 30, 4gc, 55's, D100, and TMHK. We will face each team twice. Once being the home team and once as the away team. The rules are exactly as they have been for the 55 and 4gc matches. I have a mock schedule up and if we stay with 5 teams it would last right up to BLOPs 2 at which point we will probably take a break til the first of the year to get thru the holiday's and to give each team time to learn how BLOPs 2 operates and to learn the maps. If we add teams I will tinker with the schedule to make it work. As of right now we will only have games on Monday nights. We are tinkering with a way to have something else on Tuesday nights. Either grudge matches or challenges matches that don't count.. Something so more people than just six from each clan can be involved. I have also set up a neutral site for comments on the league, a place to report scores, and a place for standing. This will allow all the clans to remain closed off for internal discussion without other teams being privy to it but still allow us that common place to communicate. The leaders are also in a GroupMe group to allow communicate regarding up coming matches and adjustments. I will give out the web address when everything is situated. Hopefully the league will begin next Monday, September 17th. If you have any comments or suggestions please post them here.
Back to top Go down
NukeLaCoog

NukeLaCoog

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 100

Clan Battle League Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Battle League   Clan Battle League Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 7:53 pm

Thanks for the heads up sounds like a cool setup. Will definitely keep things fun till blops2. Thanks for your work (and ninje's) in getting this set up and running with it
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/NukeLaCoogx2

Clan Battle League Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Battle League   Clan Battle League Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 8:06 pm

This really sounds like a lot of fun, If you ever get any Thursday, Friday or Saturday night matches I'd love to jump in or even ride the bench if need be.
Back to top Go down

Clan Battle League Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Battle League   Clan Battle League Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 12:16 am

Good job hop and ninja. I will be looking forward to it all.
Back to top Go down
mwhop78

mwhop78

Clan Battle League Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Battle League   Clan Battle League Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 8:14 am

Bump
Back to top Go down
mwhop78

mwhop78

Clan Battle League Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Battle League   Clan Battle League Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 8:42 am

Here is a link to the neutral site we will be using to manage the Clan Battle League. It is called the Friendly Fight Club. Anyone interested in following the league be it to view scores, post scores (Mainly will be handled by myself and ninjesmurf for 30), view schedule, view standings, or post comments about games or the league should click the follow button after following the link below. At which point you will have to register. It is free. This season for the most part is gonna be a trial run. We may wind up doing it in a completely different way after BLOPs 2 comes out. Especially if I or anyone else can find a better way to do all this.

http://www.konkuri.com/tournaments/95237d03d8
Back to top Go down
ninjesmurf

ninjesmurf

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 39

Clan Battle League Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Battle League   Clan Battle League Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 1:34 pm

Bump
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCe9f8w5vIONjs38Vmbw0Nyw
RabbitDemon

RabbitDemon

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 9

Clan Battle League Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Battle League   Clan Battle League Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 3:07 pm

atomiz wrote:
This really sounds like a lot of fun, If you ever get any Thursday, Friday or Saturday night matches I'd love to jump in or even ride the bench if need be.

Same for me... But add Wednesday nights as well... Mostly late but I can maybe sub if the Boss Lady lets me... And it is hard to play with a 2 year old running around.... So if you are desparate let me know... Wouldnt mind seeing some of the action from those as well.....
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/DemonRabbitGaming
Denar

Denar

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 0

Clan Battle League Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Battle League   Clan Battle League Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 8:47 pm

Monday's at 10pm instead of 9 would be better or even 9:30.. But I can usually make 9 on mondays. I agree though Wednesdays and Thursdays would be a little better going forward.
Back to top Go down
ninjesmurf

ninjesmurf

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 39

Clan Battle League Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Battle League   Clan Battle League Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 8:56 pm

We're still negotiating the time for league play on Mondays .
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCe9f8w5vIONjs38Vmbw0Nyw
Doamne01

Doamne01

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 67

Clan Battle League Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Battle League   Clan Battle League Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 12:14 am

I signed up to the site.
Back to top Go down

Clan Battle League Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Battle League   Clan Battle League Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 4:25 am

Signed up, wondering how we did last night
Back to top Go down
mwhop78

mwhop78

Clan Battle League Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Battle League   Clan Battle League Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 8:19 am

We lost 2 games to 1. It was a good fight though. Gonna get them next time.
Back to top Go down

Clan Battle League Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Battle League   Clan Battle League Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 11:39 pm

Yeah we learned a lot about their play style last night. They were all running tac inserts.
Back to top Go down
lateralus73

lateralus73

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 14

Clan Battle League Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Battle League   Clan Battle League Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 9:35 am

mwhop78 wrote:
Here is a link to the neutral site we will be using to manage the Clan Battle League. It is called the Friendly Fight Club. Anyone interested in following the league be it to view scores, post scores (Mainly will be handled by myself and ninjesmurf for 30), view schedule, view standings, or post comments about games or the league should click the follow button after following the link below. At which point you will have to register. It is free. This season for the most part is gonna be a trial run. We may wind up doing it in a completely different way after BLOPs 2 comes out. Especially if I or anyone else can find a better way to do all this.

http://www.konkuri.com/tournaments/95237d03d8

Just clicked on the link and it is saying "Page not found"....is there another site that things are running on?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/lateralus73?feature=watch
The1UrLookin4

The1UrLookin4

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 218

Clan Battle League Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Battle League   Clan Battle League Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 9:47 am

I got the same message. Page not Found
Back to top Go down
http://www.over30clan.com https://www.youtube.com/user/netxhunter
lateralus73

lateralus73

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 14

Clan Battle League Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Battle League   Clan Battle League Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 9:48 am

The1UrLookin4 wrote:
I got the same message. Page not Found

I have the correct one...I'll PM to you....
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/lateralus73?feature=watch
Sponsored content

Clan Battle League Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Battle League   Clan Battle League Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clan Battle League
Page 1 of 1