Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Whats left??? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Whats left??? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Whats left??? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Whats left??? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Whats left??? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Whats left??? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Whats left??? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Whats left??? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Whats left??? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Whats left??? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Whats left??? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Whats left??? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Whats left??? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Whats left??? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Whats left??? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Whats left???

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Whats left??? Empty
PostSubject: Whats left???   Whats left??? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 9:48 pm

So with BO on its way out soon do you guys/girls have any "goals" to achieve before you switch to MW3? I have all the perks pro'd that i actually use and ive been lvl 50 15th prestige for a long time so i dont have much to play for. Id love to break the 80000 kill barrier and with around 73000 so far i can probably get it done. Thanks to all the 30 crew for still making this game fun to play. If i was playing alone i would have stopped playing a LONG time ago.
Back to top Go down

Whats left??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats left???   Whats left??? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 10:02 pm

Hit 15/50. Currently 14/44. Get one old gun and call it quits.
Back to top Go down

Whats left??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats left???   Whats left??? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 11:13 pm

As far BO goes keep playing with the clan and get better at call-outs and being a better team player.

Try to start getting ready for mw3 by playing some mw2 and get in a lobby not full of noob tubers! LoL
Back to top Go down

Whats left??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats left???   Whats left??? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 3:50 am

Trying to Pro every perk (yes even second chance) as I've stopped prestiging because I don't think I'll make it by Nov. 8th and I also want to enjoy using the pro perks I already have. Think I'm 9th prestige and this is the first prestige I've pro'ed Flak Jacket (just couldn't get throwbacks and playing with randumbs I used Ghost mostly).
Back to top Go down
Ogbunabali

Ogbunabali

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 23

Whats left??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats left???   Whats left??? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 5:29 am

I have got 15/50, all pro perks, all the camos inc gold, plus all the peice of gun equipment. So to finish off is all the diffrent sight emblems there is about 20 or so per gun (which can use a sight) costing 500 a pop. So I am aiming for a complete sweep on everything you can buy. About half way through the smg's currently.
Back to top Go down

Whats left??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats left???   Whats left??? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 9:37 am

I'm just playing cuz I like you MoFo's. 15th/50th and I have all pro perks and lots of gold. That is all.
Back to top Go down

Whats left??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats left???   Whats left??? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 9:39 am

I really dont know how much Im gonna play anything too much till MW3 comes out. I found out my optical drive needs to be replaced on my Ps3 and Ill do it eventually but I think im just gonna take a break for awhile. Sad
Back to top Go down

Whats left??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats left???   Whats left??? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 9:45 am

I guess you could buy all the playercard backgrounds, emblems, try to pro everything, complete all challenges.
Back to top Go down

Whats left??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats left???   Whats left??? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 9:48 am

I think maybe we should start playing MW2 to get ready for the new game... the game engine looks VERY similar and we will need to get used to tubers and quick scopers to be good at it
Back to top Go down

Whats left??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats left???   Whats left??? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 9:54 am

I stopped Prestiging a while ago. 9th prestige with all the pro perks I use. I have a blast playing with you guys. So don't mind playing Black Ops with you all. Would like to play more HC while I wait for MW3.
Back to top Go down

Whats left??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats left???   Whats left??? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 9:57 am

im 8th prestige and im gonna keep on truckin til mw3 is out then im gonna dance on the ashes of my shiitty hit marker, non group connecting, connection lost, cant hear some people, drive me crazy blops corpse and start the same crazy love/hate affair all over again
Back to top Go down

Whats left??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats left???   Whats left??? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 10:52 am

I have completely given up on trying to get alot of kills. I ensure we get the win by support and defends. I quit prestiging long ago, have all my pro perks so I am generally content. Right now I am just having fun running around using a flamethrower or M60 for defending B and generally pissing the other team off. Lightweight pro and a flamethrower is a blast. I consider myself the "Shroom w/crimson" of the flamethrower world becuase I like to jump down from up high and torch them on the way. I guess I should come up with a fancy name for my firestick. Suggestions?????
Back to top Go down

Whats left??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats left???   Whats left??? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 11:03 am

I am currently at Prestige 3 and at 43....I am personally going to stay there and buy every option and finish up a few pro perks (except 2nd chance). I just downloaded an update this morning, next week they are offering yet another map pack (Rezzurection).....Why?????? I only bought first strike just to play with the clan on additional maps even though I am terrible at them (evidence from last nights Dom game on Berlin: 1 kill, 18 deaths, 1 capture, no defends....brutal). I have MW2 also, but do much time in it but I may start as MW3 should be more similar to that than BO.
Back to top Go down

Whats left??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats left???   Whats left??? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 11:06 am

Rezurrection is all zombie maps so unless you are into that there is no reason to get it. Also it is one new zombie map (Moon) and all the old WaW zombie maps migrated over to Black Ops.
Back to top Go down

Whats left??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats left???   Whats left??? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 11:17 am

Oh, just saw it this morning and was like really???...lol
I have never really played the zombie games as I have only been playing BO for a little over a month and am trying to improve at the main game by using combat training and trying to best randumbs from time to time, along with playing with the clan.
Back to top Go down

Whats left??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats left???   Whats left??? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 1:48 pm

JxVegas702 wrote:
I really dont know how much Im gonna play anything too much till MW3 comes out. I found out my optical drive needs to be replaced on my Ps3 and Ill do it eventually but I think im just gonna take a break for awhile. Sad

Your goal before MW3 should be a new xbox. just sayin'
Back to top Go down

Whats left??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats left???   Whats left??? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 1:52 pm

BigDaddyN8 wrote:
I have completely given up on trying to get alot of kills. I ensure we get the win by support and defends. I quit prestiging long ago, have all my pro perks so I am generally content. Right now I am just having fun running around using a flamethrower or M60 for defending B and generally pissing the other team off. Lightweight pro and a flamethrower is a blast. I consider myself the "Shroom w/crimson" of the flamethrower world becuase I like to jump down from up high and torch them on the way. I guess I should come up with a fancy name for my firestick. Suggestions?????

Bic? flick your bic....and stuff
Back to top Go down

Whats left??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats left???   Whats left??? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 2:45 pm

I think I'd like to just get to an even 1:1 Win/Loss ratio. I know that when playing solo I quit pretty darn easily if I'm thrown into a game that is super lopsided so I have a ton of "losses" that have skewed my results. Can't wait until MW3 where I'm playing with the clan from the get go.
Back to top Go down

Whats left??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats left???   Whats left??? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 2:54 pm

CerebusArdvark wrote:
I think I'd like to just get to an even 1:1 Win/Loss ratio. I know that when playing solo I quit pretty darn easily if I'm thrown into a game that is super lopsided so I have a ton of "losses" that have skewed my results. Can't wait until MW3 where I'm playing with the clan from the get go.

I think mine might be < .05 LMAO!
Back to top Go down

Whats left??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats left???   Whats left??? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 11:08 pm

No goals in the game. Just like playing with you fools. KDR is not too good . But I still keep hitting the button it is a like a bad habbit
Back to top Go down

Whats left??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats left???   Whats left??? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 1:23 am

I'd like to finish the all lifetime challenges. Just need about 450 headshots and a shit tonne of XP.
Back to top Go down

Whats left??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats left???   Whats left??? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 8:31 am

I'd like to get to 15/50 almost there, get all pro perks and of course get my gold M60 back. Also like audio said, all the lifetime challenges would be a nice accomplishment.
Back to top Go down

Whats left??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats left???   Whats left??? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 9:16 am

i'm going to get to the 15/50 mark probably around early to mid-October, I'm at 12/30 now (remember, we've got one more 2XP coming with the Rezurrection launch). Then I'll get a gold famas and maybe a gold galil and I'm done.

Won't be playing MW2, I think it'll hurt my gameplay more than help it for MW3. Finding non cheat/tube/MLC lobbies is hard work and not worth my time.

I'll see you guys at the MW3 launch, but will stay on B.O. until then.
Back to top Go down

Whats left??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats left???   Whats left??? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 9:23 am

CerebusArdvark wrote:

Me too. I joined the clan too late to help my w/l, because playing solo, I never saw the point in playing a game that matchmaking put you in if it was like 6500-800 and you're on the losing side. It's gonna be a loss anyway, why bother? So I took on a ton of losses from backing out, much more than rage-quitting. Man, if I only had joined up earlier! I went from a 0.67 w/l to a 0.77-0.78, which is significant as I have 29 days in. (it was just too goddamn hot this summer to want to do anything, i just stayed in and played B.O.)
Back to top Go down

Whats left??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats left???   Whats left??? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 11:01 am

Last night spent most of the night playing capture the flag with Randumbs and completed the goal for Marathon Pro, I now only need one more First Blood Kill so tonight I will be running with the scorpions at the beginning of every match until I get it. I really need some help getting Flack Pro also, I have NO bomb plants or defuses
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Whats left??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats left???   Whats left??? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Whats left???
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next