Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
COD Elite Requires New Subscription With Black Ops 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
COD Elite Requires New Subscription With Black Ops 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
COD Elite Requires New Subscription With Black Ops 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
COD Elite Requires New Subscription With Black Ops 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
COD Elite Requires New Subscription With Black Ops 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
COD Elite Requires New Subscription With Black Ops 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
COD Elite Requires New Subscription With Black Ops 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
COD Elite Requires New Subscription With Black Ops 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
COD Elite Requires New Subscription With Black Ops 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
COD Elite Requires New Subscription With Black Ops 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
COD Elite Requires New Subscription With Black Ops 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
COD Elite Requires New Subscription With Black Ops 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
COD Elite Requires New Subscription With Black Ops 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
COD Elite Requires New Subscription With Black Ops 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
COD Elite Requires New Subscription With Black Ops 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

COD Elite Requires New Subscription With Black Ops 2

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Winners

Winners

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 80

COD Elite Requires New Subscription With Black Ops 2 Empty
PostSubject: COD Elite Requires New Subscription With Black Ops 2   COD Elite Requires New Subscription With Black Ops 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 9:41 am

FAQ – ENDING NEW CALL OF DUTY ELITE PREMIUM MEMBERSHIP SUBSCRIPTIONS FOR CALL OF DUTY: MW3
Posted by mw3news on Sep 17, 2012 8:06:05 AM
Q – Why are you ceasing sales of new Call of Duty Elite Premium membership subscriptions now?

A – Call of Duty: MW3 Content Collection #4: Final Assault marks the final content release and the end of the Call of Duty: MW3 Season of Content for Call of Duty Elite Premium memberships.

Q – What happens if I bought a Call of Duty Elite Premium membership recently? Will I still get a year of Call of Duty ElitePremium services and all Call of Duty: MW3 DLC?

A – Yes, Call of Duty Elite Premium members will continue to enjoy all the Call of Duty: MW3 DLC and the full range of Call of Duty Elite Premium services and operations for Call of Duty: MW3 through the terms of their subscription.

Q – If I bought a Call of Duty Elite Premium membership recently, will I get Call of Duty: Black Ops II DLC?

A – Call of Duty: Black Ops II DLC is not included in the Call of Duty: MW3 Season of Content membership. We’ll be releasing new details soon.

What really gets me is what good are the free couple of months they gave us for elite when the service wasn't working properly. Now along with 2 $60 games I have to come up with another $50 for elite. Not sure if I will be doing it this time around. My current elite doesn't expire until January or February. I feel like I was screwed.
Back to top Go down
http://over30clan.com https://www.youtube.com/user/WinnersGT
Barney_killer187

Barney_killer187

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 16

PostSubject: Re: COD Elite Requires New Subscription With Black Ops 2   COD Elite Requires New Subscription With Black Ops 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 10:02 am

i was pretty sure it was gonna be this way

Winners

PostSubject: Re: COD Elite Requires New Subscription With Black Ops 2   COD Elite Requires New Subscription With Black Ops 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 10:06 am

Oh and another thing I guess you don't own the download content because if your subscription expires and you got a new xbox or PS3 and wanted to redownload the maps you would have to buy them I assume as your elite was expired. So technically you are renting the maps.
Back to top Go down
walldoggy

walldoggy

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 173

PostSubject: Re: COD Elite Requires New Subscription With Black Ops 2   COD Elite Requires New Subscription With Black Ops 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 10:25 am

M I S S I L E R wrote:
Oh and another thing I guess you don't own the download content because if your subscription expires and you got a new xbox or PS3 and wanted to redownload the maps you would have to buy them I assume as your elite was expired. So technically you are renting the maps.
Eh thats the life of digital content.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/walldogkl2010
mwhop78

mwhop78

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 57

PostSubject: Re: COD Elite Requires New Subscription With Black Ops 2   COD Elite Requires New Subscription With Black Ops 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 10:29 am

M I S S I L E R wrote:

That is not true. I bought a new PS3 after my purchase of Elite and downloaded all the maps to my new PS3 without having to get a new elite account. Also, an elite account is transferrable to a new PS3 login. U can change it at any time. I know because I have done it. I know of at least one former 30 that was given someone else's login info to obtain the maps as they had elite premium and he did not. I was neither party by the way. Has to be a lot of trust in that arrangement though as they would have to have access to your signon info.

COD Elite Requires New Subscription With Black Ops 2 Rboc_s10

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." Edmund Burke
Back to top Go down
Winners

Winners

PostSubject: Re: COD Elite Requires New Subscription With Black Ops 2   COD Elite Requires New Subscription With Black Ops 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 10:37 am

No Hop I am saying once my subscription expires I would have to buy the DLC for MW3 to redownload it again. Hence once your MW3 elite expires and say you need to redownload the maps you will have to buy the DLC in order to get it. The only reason I bought elite was for the maps LOL.
Back to top Go down
JAGERpatrol

JAGERpatrol

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 60

PostSubject: Re: COD Elite Requires New Subscription With Black Ops 2   COD Elite Requires New Subscription With Black Ops 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 10:42 am

mwhop78 wrote:
M I S S I L E R wrote:

That is not true. I bought a new PS3 after my purchase of Elite and downloaded all the maps to my new PS3 without having to get a new elite account. Also, an elite account is transferrable to a new PS3 login. U can change it at any time. I know because I have done it. I know of at least one former 30 that was given someone else's login info to obtain the maps as they had elite premium and he did not. I was neither party by the way. Has to be a lot of trust in that arrangement though as they would have to have access to your signon info.

I personally have given my login info to a fellow member of this clan (I've known him for around 10 years now) in order for him to get the maps.

My only question regarding Elite is: If I purchase the subscription for Blops 2, will I continue to be premium for Mw3?

indyratpack

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 62

PostSubject: Re: COD Elite Requires New Subscription With Black Ops 2   COD Elite Requires New Subscription With Black Ops 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 10:59 am

I have also read this about the end of Premium memberships for MW3, but with a little better explanation.

The reason the premium memberships are not carrying over into BO2 is because they didn't want people who bought premium this month to get all the old DLC for MW3 and all the new DLC for BO2 for only $50. This wouldn't be fair to those who PAID $50 for ELITE when it first came out and only received the MW3 DLC.

I'm sure nobody thought through this when ELITE was first developed and they are now scrambling to figure out how to make it work. There are all kinds of theories floating around the net, but no official announcement has been made yet.

Personally, ELITE should be free with the option of paying for DLC content. Have a $50 MW3 DLC option, a $50 BO2 option, and so on with future releases. That seems easy enough to me.

Winners

PostSubject: Re: COD Elite Requires New Subscription With Black Ops 2   COD Elite Requires New Subscription With Black Ops 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 11:13 am

Don't think so Jager as they have stopped selling premium Elite for MW3. New elite will be for Blops 2.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: COD Elite Requires New Subscription With Black Ops 2   COD Elite Requires New Subscription With Black Ops 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 11:17 am

These people are almost as bad as my kids at sucking money out of me!! Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
BlackDeath

BlackDeath

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 180

PostSubject: Re: COD Elite Requires New Subscription With Black Ops 2   COD Elite Requires New Subscription With Black Ops 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 12:58 pm

Well God dammit this changes things. They sort of flip flopped on this....making it sound like we would just renew our current Elite membership to obtain DLC's for blops2.

Indy I see what you're getting at - but is it fair to pay full price for DLC on a one year old game? I mean take Forza 4 for example - with the new Forza coming out they started dropping the prices on the DLC for it.

All I know is they're making it awfully fucking confusing.

Last edited by BlackDeath on Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/axblackdeathxa
Sr Slampiece

Sr Slampiece

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 235

PostSubject: Re: COD Elite Requires New Subscription With Black Ops 2   COD Elite Requires New Subscription With Black Ops 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 3:37 pm

WTF! Man, they know how to make their money LOL! I'll bitch about it but Ill buy it anyways...

COD Elite Requires New Subscription With Black Ops 2 Twittersmallu
COD Elite Requires New Subscription With Black Ops 2 YoutubesmallCOD Elite Requires New Subscription With Black Ops 2 Twitchsmall
COD Elite Requires New Subscription With Black Ops 2 Hkle
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/SrSlampiece?feature=watch
marcomarsi

marcomarsi

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 0

PostSubject: Re: COD Elite Requires New Subscription With Black Ops 2   COD Elite Requires New Subscription With Black Ops 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 6:45 am

Seriously this sux!

PostSubject: Re: COD Elite Requires New Subscription With Black Ops 2   COD Elite Requires New Subscription With Black Ops 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 7:22 am

this will be a hard sell to the wife...I think it will go somthing like this "Babe i just spent $60 on this game but now i need to spend $50 more to make it fun...(wife says) Are you kidding me!? You need to get out more and stop playing that dame game all the time...go mow the lawn. (me) OK if i mow the lawn then can I? (wife) do you want to sleep on the floor?
Back to top Go down
NukeLaCoog

NukeLaCoog

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 100

PostSubject: Re: COD Elite Requires New Subscription With Black Ops 2   COD Elite Requires New Subscription With Black Ops 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 8:25 am

I Didn't buy ELITE the 1st time around and I doubt I will buy it the 2nd time. I just don't see the benefit if I am not going to buy all the DLC they come out with. I haven't had the need to store more in my vault, I don't need longer video clips for my death montage, double XP happens nearly every month. Unless they come up with a more in depth ELITE web experience I don't really see the value for me. I guess I will wait to see what they come up with before I make a decision because I don't mind being last to get new maps and i don't mind a few extra dollars spread out over time as opposed to dropping $50 and hoping and being disappointed.

TydenWolf

TydenWolf

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 18

PostSubject: Re: COD Elite Requires New Subscription With Black Ops 2   COD Elite Requires New Subscription With Black Ops 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 12:31 pm

BUSTIN GRUMPEEZ wrote:
These people are almost as bad as my kids at sucking money out of me!! Crying or Very sad

I know the feeling I have 3 and they are all young but capable Plus 1 for you Sir!

TydenWolf

TydenWolf

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 18

PostSubject: Re: COD Elite Requires New Subscription With Black Ops 2   COD Elite Requires New Subscription With Black Ops 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 12:38 pm

d711789 wrote:
this will be a hard sell to the wife...I think it will go somthing like this "Babe i just spent $60 on this game but now i need to spend $50 more to make it fun...(wife says) Are you kidding me!? You need to get out more and stop playing that dame game all the time...go mow the lawn. (me) OK if i mow the lawn then can I? (wife) do you want to sleep on the floor?

Been there. My wife is the chief financial officer of the family she has to okay all purchases to make sure that we have the money for them. What makes it worse is that she also plays and has her own Xbox so if we buy one we have to get another just to make it fair.

Black Death---- We (Renig Mcgee, Buffalo Cobra, and DasBeck) were all discussing this the other night and yes I agree we are getting screwed because what is the extra time for us to make up for the crap that they originally put out in the first place.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: COD Elite Requires New Subscription With Black Ops 2   COD Elite Requires New Subscription With Black Ops 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

COD Elite Requires New Subscription With Black Ops 2
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Over 30 Clan :: Games :: Black Ops 2 :: COD Elite-
Jump to: