Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
MW2 Night - Xbox Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
MW2 Night - Xbox Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
MW2 Night - Xbox Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
MW2 Night - Xbox Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
MW2 Night - Xbox Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
MW2 Night - Xbox Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
MW2 Night - Xbox Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
MW2 Night - Xbox Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
MW2 Night - Xbox Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
MW2 Night - Xbox Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
MW2 Night - Xbox Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
MW2 Night - Xbox Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
MW2 Night - Xbox Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
MW2 Night - Xbox Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
MW2 Night - Xbox Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

MW2 Night - Xbox

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

MW2 Night - Xbox Empty
PostSubject: MW2 Night - Xbox   MW2 Night - Xbox Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 4:39 pm

Anyone down for playing MW2 some night? I played a little of it solo, but would love to get a group together to mess around a bit in it. Interested?
Back to top Go down

MW2 Night - Xbox Empty
PostSubject: Re: MW2 Night - Xbox   MW2 Night - Xbox Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 5:49 pm

Very much. I played it for about 4 hours tops. I'll need the practice to get ready for MW3. If you can stand someone who knows nothing about the game, maps, perks or weapons.
Back to top Go down
JK STEELERS68

JK STEELERS68

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 60

MW2 Night - Xbox Empty
PostSubject: Re: MW2 Night - Xbox   MW2 Night - Xbox Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 7:35 pm

Maybe if every played it. I think I am a level 2.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/JKSTEELERS68

MW2 Night - Xbox Empty
PostSubject: Re: MW2 Night - Xbox   MW2 Night - Xbox Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 9:44 pm

This weekend if anyone wants to play. Played a few days ago and was in hacked lobby not fun!
Back to top Go down

MW2 Night - Xbox Empty
PostSubject: Re: MW2 Night - Xbox   MW2 Night - Xbox Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 10:16 pm

We took some beating tonight with myself, Dmixx, Tylk, DreamboatDani, migidymarsh and a few others that jumped into the party. Very different game and not understanding the maps makes for some trying times. Good practice for the game play of MW3 though.
Back to top Go down

MW2 Night - Xbox Empty
PostSubject: Re: MW2 Night - Xbox   MW2 Night - Xbox Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 7:18 am

It's definitely a different beast compared to Black Ops. I actually prefer the bland browns of the middle eastern maps as they have a more "realistic" feel.

Just have to deal with killstreak stacking, n00btubes and some serious spawn camping depending on the opponents. Quickscoping I find isn't all that common to be honest.

It was a blast last night even though we got our socks rocked in a few games. We had a few successful games though in Dom.

Going to rock MW2 a bit more than Black Ops I think as I always enjoyed it and now have an itch for it after playing with some clannies.
Back to top Go down
Ogbunabali

Ogbunabali

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 23

MW2 Night - Xbox Empty
PostSubject: Re: MW2 Night - Xbox   MW2 Night - Xbox Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 8:33 am

I have MW2 on PC but I wont be going back to it or getting for the xbox I will just have to go into cold Smile

I have play MW2 alot more then I have Black Ops, think its at 47 days or so played.
Back to top Go down

MW2 Night - Xbox Empty
PostSubject: Re: MW2 Night - Xbox   MW2 Night - Xbox Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 8:47 am

I think I played MW2 multiplayer just 1 time on the Xbox. I use to play split screen with a good friend of mine. Black Ops is my very first real multiplayer. Since I got the old Turtle Beaches and became a clanmember, I like to play it even more. So I am in for a challenge, I'll try to play some MW2 soon this week(end).
Back to top Go down

MW2 Night - Xbox Empty
PostSubject: Re: MW2 Night - Xbox   MW2 Night - Xbox Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 8:49 am

Gonna go ahead and pick up a used copy today. I saw last night I need alot of practice on both consoles.
Back to top Go down

MW2 Night - Xbox Empty
PostSubject: Re: MW2 Night - Xbox   MW2 Night - Xbox Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 5:00 pm

MW2 is def a different breed from BO. I like that the guns are smoother, less kick. Not a huge fan of the perk system though, thankfully that's being revamped. Had some fun last night with clannies in it, I'm game anytime for some practice.
Back to top Go down

MW2 Night - Xbox Empty
PostSubject: Re: MW2 Night - Xbox   MW2 Night - Xbox Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 11:03 am

Well! I gave it a try, a couple of days ago. And man, did I get gangraped... I believe I'm a pretty good Black Ops player. I win most times in 1 on 1 situations and know how to find the quiet camping spots and terminate noobz from a distance with my AK47. But boy, switching to MW2 is a different cookie (as we say in Holland).
I'm not used to the maps, the guns, the perks, the play style, the killstreaks (man, that Harrier!). I was lucky if I had 1 or 2 kills at all. So you can imagine I was quickly fed up with this and went back to good old BO. Is there any way to prepare for MW3? I think by just playing Black Ops, which is my very first online multiplayer experience, I get anough practice to run along with the "big boys". Or am I completely wrong and MW3 will be very different from BO en more similar to MW2?
What do you fine people think of this"?
Back to top Go down

MW2 Night - Xbox Empty
PostSubject: Re: MW2 Night - Xbox   MW2 Night - Xbox Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 11:05 am

From what we see in videos and hear in articles, MW3 will be more like MW2 than Black Ops mainly due to it being Infinity Ward (who did MW2) and not Treyarch.
Back to top Go down

MW2 Night - Xbox Empty
PostSubject: Re: MW2 Night - Xbox   MW2 Night - Xbox Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 11:12 am

I've been trying to get clannies to play a lil MW2 on both consoles, but everyone likes BOs. If we had enough for a full party on MW2 like we do BOs, it would be a better experience for everyone preparing for MW3.Just my. 02:
Back to top Go down

MW2 Night - Xbox Empty
PostSubject: Re: MW2 Night - Xbox   MW2 Night - Xbox Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 6:03 pm

Let's just plan a night and time and get a group together for it.
Back to top Go down
JK STEELERS68

JK STEELERS68

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 60

MW2 Night - Xbox Empty
PostSubject: Re: MW2 Night - Xbox   MW2 Night - Xbox Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 7:32 pm

Let me know, because I only have about 10 minutes logged so I could definatley use a good introduction. I will be playing some Gears of War 3 for right now though.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/JKSTEELERS68
MANGUMxHOODxRAT

MANGUMxHOODxRAT

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 9

MW2 Night - Xbox Empty
PostSubject: Re: MW2 Night - Xbox   MW2 Night - Xbox Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 1:03 pm

As much as I enjoy BO's i think i am going to go back to MW2 to prepare for the release MW3. This was all i ever played. I have a decent amount of time invested if anyone would like help with the game.
Back to top Go down

MW2 Night - Xbox Empty
PostSubject: Re: MW2 Night - Xbox   MW2 Night - Xbox Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 9:19 pm

hey Dreamboat, I played some Black Ops the other night with you and your group -- that was great. I used to play some MW2 Domination and got decent. That was the very first Xbox game I played. The games can get very annoying with some of the camping, noob tubing, and killstreak stacking, etc. but I think it would be much better with a clan. The same basic approach of getting B and closing down routes works on MW2. Let em know if you want to get a group together for MW2.
Back to top Go down

MW2 Night - Xbox Empty
PostSubject: Re: MW2 Night - Xbox   MW2 Night - Xbox Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 11:18 am

I am game for some MW2 some night if anyone wants to get a lobby together...
Back to top Go down

MW2 Night - Xbox Empty
PostSubject: Re: MW2 Night - Xbox   MW2 Night - Xbox Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 2:22 pm

I'd be down to play some more cod4 or mw2. My multiplayer experience on those was pretty crappy with all the hacks and what not, but private matches or multiplayer with someone that knows what's going on could be fun.
Back to top Go down
MANGUMxHOODxRAT

MANGUMxHOODxRAT

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 9

MW2 Night - Xbox Empty
PostSubject: Re: MW2 Night - Xbox   MW2 Night - Xbox Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 11:45 am

WORD next that i am on if you want we can get together and do some run thrus on MW2 if your down
Back to top Go down

MW2 Night - Xbox Empty
PostSubject: Re: MW2 Night - Xbox   MW2 Night - Xbox Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 2:24 pm

holler homie. lots of us have the game and I'm sure we could get several together and have a bit of a blops break. Those that I can think of right off that have it aside from those that posted here; Dmixx (even if he likes to blast beiber in my ear), Dani, JK, etc.
Back to top Go down

MW2 Night - Xbox Empty
PostSubject: Re: MW2 Night - Xbox   MW2 Night - Xbox Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 2:33 pm

I'm torn Marsh.Now I think about it, I also have MW2 for the Darkside too.Hmmm Xbox,PS3,Xbox,PS3.I enjoyed what liltime I got to play last night on this side before the pager went off.Sorry I didn't get to jump back on when I got back.Ii'll hop on when I get home and see how many clannies are on MW2, and see if you all have 6 or not.I noiced it runs a lil smoother on the Xbox.Just my opinion.
Back to top Go down

MW2 Night - Xbox Empty
PostSubject: Re: MW2 Night - Xbox   MW2 Night - Xbox Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 2:43 pm

I need to rebuy mw2 my cd broke all well ill probablyjust waitfor mw3
Back to top Go down

MW2 Night - Xbox Empty
PostSubject: Re: MW2 Night - Xbox   MW2 Night - Xbox Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 2:50 pm

FiremanLFD525 wrote:
I'm torn Marsh.Now I think about it, I also have MW2 for the Darkside too.Hmmm Xbox,PS3,Xbox,PS3.I enjoyed what liltime I got to play last night on this side before the pager went off.Sorry I didn't get to jump back on when I got back.Ii'll hop on when I get home and see how many clannies are on MW2, and see if you all have 6 or not.I noiced it runs a lil smoother on the Xbox.Just my opinion.

No need to be torn bro. Play both. Smile
Back to top Go down

MW2 Night - Xbox Empty
PostSubject: Re: MW2 Night - Xbox   MW2 Night - Xbox Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 2:52 pm

migidymarsh wrote:
Dmixx (even if he likes to blast beiber in my ear), Dani, JK, etc.

Biebs was my fault last night, I provoked Dmixx with my BIEB tag. That will never happen again, my ears are still bleeding.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

MW2 Night - Xbox Empty
PostSubject: Re: MW2 Night - Xbox   MW2 Night - Xbox Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MW2 Night - Xbox
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next