Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
A Visual Representation Of The Trials of Joey Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
A Visual Representation Of The Trials of Joey Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
A Visual Representation Of The Trials of Joey Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
A Visual Representation Of The Trials of Joey Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
A Visual Representation Of The Trials of Joey Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
A Visual Representation Of The Trials of Joey Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
A Visual Representation Of The Trials of Joey Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
A Visual Representation Of The Trials of Joey Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
A Visual Representation Of The Trials of Joey Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
A Visual Representation Of The Trials of Joey Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
A Visual Representation Of The Trials of Joey Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
A Visual Representation Of The Trials of Joey Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
A Visual Representation Of The Trials of Joey Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
A Visual Representation Of The Trials of Joey Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
A Visual Representation Of The Trials of Joey Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

A Visual Representation Of The Trials of Joey

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

A Visual Representation Of The Trials of Joey Empty
PostSubject: A Visual Representation Of The Trials of Joey   A Visual Representation Of The Trials of Joey Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 11:39 pm

A Visual Representation Of The Trials of Joey Images-of-jesus-christ-150_000

Last edited by SlyPeeler on Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Visual Representation Of The Trials of Joey   A Visual Representation Of The Trials of Joey Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 1:45 am

And the Pharisees were all jelly of Joey's mad hops.

So Joey was air lifted to safety in Sly 1 the royal helicopter. Because everything is better in a helicopter.

And then the Pharisees were carpet bombed with putrid intestines from uncircumcised orphan boys

A Visual Representation Of The Trials of Joey 3338560
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Visual Representation Of The Trials of Joey   A Visual Representation Of The Trials of Joey Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 8:04 am

"Come here my son, and you too , will have eternal life"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Visual Representation Of The Trials of Joey   A Visual Representation Of The Trials of Joey Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 8:33 am

Sunday School was NEVER this much fun or entertaining.
Back to top Go down
DELTAxDOG

DELTAxDOG

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 65

PostSubject: Re: A Visual Representation Of The Trials of Joey   A Visual Representation Of The Trials of Joey Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 8:35 am

Everything is better with a helicopter.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Visual Representation Of The Trials of Joey   A Visual Representation Of The Trials of Joey Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 10:12 am

Joey was almost late to Talledega. But he got a ride

A Visual Representation Of The Trials of Joey Neverending-story-jesus
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Visual Representation Of The Trials of Joey   A Visual Representation Of The Trials of Joey Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 10:27 am

I took the house ride from Wizard of Oz back to Kansas this weekend
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Visual Representation Of The Trials of Joey   A Visual Representation Of The Trials of Joey Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 10:38 am

and once you set down you immediately rallied the common people to our cause.

A Visual Representation Of The Trials of Joey Tumblr_m2lalhaelq1qei2gzo1_500
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Visual Representation Of The Trials of Joey   A Visual Representation Of The Trials of Joey Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 11:53 am

Glad to see you fixed this Sly! I was wondering WTF the trails of Joey was? Just kept thinking Joey was leaving a trail of bread crumbs while he was out hunting opossum or squirrels.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Visual Representation Of The Trials of Joey   A Visual Representation Of The Trials of Joey Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 11:55 am

I rely heavily on Google to correct my shit when I have been drinking. Unfortunately I spelled the wrong word correctly
Back to top Go down
DELTAxDOG

DELTAxDOG

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 65

PostSubject: Re: A Visual Representation Of The Trials of Joey   A Visual Representation Of The Trials of Joey Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 12:50 pm

I do that often, but sober.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Visual Representation Of The Trials of Joey   A Visual Representation Of The Trials of Joey Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 1:13 pm

Joeys Party Once he escaped persecution

A Visual Representation Of The Trials of Joey Tumblr_mass8cJ93Y1rpn3eko1_500
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Visual Representation Of The Trials of Joey   A Visual Representation Of The Trials of Joey Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 4:23 pm

Once, on Dollar Draft Night Joey fed the entire bar

A Visual Representation Of The Trials of Joey Funny-jesus
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Visual Representation Of The Trials of Joey   A Visual Representation Of The Trials of Joey Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 4:32 pm

Joey feeding the masses yet again

A Visual Representation Of The Trials of Joey 184l
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Visual Representation Of The Trials of Joey   A Visual Representation Of The Trials of Joey Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 8:32 pm

Teaching The Disciples To Recognize Vice When They See It

A Visual Representation Of The Trials of Joey L
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Visual Representation Of The Trials of Joey   A Visual Representation Of The Trials of Joey Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 11:43 am

A Visual Representation Of The Trials of Joey Jesushippie
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Visual Representation Of The Trials of Joey   A Visual Representation Of The Trials of Joey Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 10:43 am

A Visual Representation Of The Trials of Joey Im-feeling-blasphemous-today-10-seriously-funny-jesus-pictures
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Visual Representation Of The Trials of Joey   A Visual Representation Of The Trials of Joey Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 10:56 am

It only took 6 days for my Father to create all of this, and IW to destroy with one game
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Visual Representation Of The Trials of Joey   A Visual Representation Of The Trials of Joey Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 10:31 am

A Visual Representation Of The Trials of Joey Im-feeling-blasphemous-today-10-seriously-funny-jesus-pictures
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Visual Representation Of The Trials of Joey   A Visual Representation Of The Trials of Joey Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 10:37 am

And on the Sabbath, Joey rests and reflects on the weeks works.

A Visual Representation Of The Trials of Joey Funny-jesus-13
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Visual Representation Of The Trials of Joey   A Visual Representation Of The Trials of Joey Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 3:09 pm

image removed because it was interrupting the fun

Last edited by SlyPeeler on Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:40 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Visual Representation Of The Trials of Joey   A Visual Representation Of The Trials of Joey Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 6:18 pm

Proof that Joey doesn't like several countries along the Congo River Basin

A Visual Representation Of The Trials of Joey -funny-pictures-1310073370
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Visual Representation Of The Trials of Joey   A Visual Representation Of The Trials of Joey Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 6:24 pm

Me: BAAAAWWWWWHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
Wife: What are you looking at?
Me: This.......
Wife: What the fuck is wrong with him (then she laughs uncontrollably)?
Me: Seriously we are grown men playing a video game.
Wife: Good Point now cook me dinner.
Back to top Go down
chavarlison

chavarlison

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 8

PostSubject: Re: A Visual Representation Of The Trials of Joey   A Visual Representation Of The Trials of Joey Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 7:08 pm

SlyPeeler wrote:
Proof that Joey doesn't like several countries along the Congo River Basin
A Visual Representation Of The Trials of Joey -funny-pictures-1310073370

Somebody deleted the boy's thank you note. It read, "Thank you for my supermodel physique without the need for expensive diets."

A Visual Representation Of The Trials of Joey Jbaby_10
Back to top Go down
SwollenCamel

SwollenCamel

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 44

PostSubject: Re: A Visual Representation Of The Trials of Joey   A Visual Representation Of The Trials of Joey Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 6:02 pm

That special gift for the guy that THINKS he has everything.......... Love it! Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Visual Representation Of The Trials of Joey   A Visual Representation Of The Trials of Joey Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Visual Representation Of The Trials of Joey
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next