Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
What's the one perk you run the most (or try to achieve first)? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
What's the one perk you run the most (or try to achieve first)? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
What's the one perk you run the most (or try to achieve first)? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
What's the one perk you run the most (or try to achieve first)? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
What's the one perk you run the most (or try to achieve first)? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
What's the one perk you run the most (or try to achieve first)? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
What's the one perk you run the most (or try to achieve first)? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
What's the one perk you run the most (or try to achieve first)? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
What's the one perk you run the most (or try to achieve first)? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
What's the one perk you run the most (or try to achieve first)? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
What's the one perk you run the most (or try to achieve first)? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
What's the one perk you run the most (or try to achieve first)? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
What's the one perk you run the most (or try to achieve first)? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
What's the one perk you run the most (or try to achieve first)? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
What's the one perk you run the most (or try to achieve first)? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

What's the one perk you run the most (or try to achieve first)?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Favorite Perk
Ghost
What's the one perk you run the most (or try to achieve first)? - Page 3 Vote_lcap20%What's the one perk you run the most (or try to achieve first)? - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 20% [ 10 ]
Flak Jacket
What's the one perk you run the most (or try to achieve first)? - Page 3 Vote_lcap16%What's the one perk you run the most (or try to achieve first)? - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 16% [ 8 ]
Hardline
What's the one perk you run the most (or try to achieve first)? - Page 3 Vote_lcap6%What's the one perk you run the most (or try to achieve first)? - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 6% [ 3 ]
Scavenger
What's the one perk you run the most (or try to achieve first)? - Page 3 Vote_lcap8%What's the one perk you run the most (or try to achieve first)? - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 8% [ 4 ]
Sleight of Hand
What's the one perk you run the most (or try to achieve first)? - Page 3 Vote_lcap25%What's the one perk you run the most (or try to achieve first)? - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 25% [ 13 ]
Warlord
What's the one perk you run the most (or try to achieve first)? - Page 3 Vote_lcap4%What's the one perk you run the most (or try to achieve first)? - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 4% [ 2 ]
Tactical Mask
What's the one perk you run the most (or try to achieve first)? - Page 3 Vote_lcap4%What's the one perk you run the most (or try to achieve first)? - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 4% [ 2 ]
Hacker
 4% [ 2 ]
Second Chance
 4% [ 2 ]
Other (Lightweight, Scout, Hardened, Steady Aim, Ninja, Marathon)
What's the one perk you run the most (or try to achieve first)? - Page 3 Vote_lcap9%What's the one perk you run the most (or try to achieve first)? - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 9% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 51

AuthorMessage

What's the one perk you run the most (or try to achieve first)? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's the one perk you run the most (or try to achieve first)?   What's the one perk you run the most (or try to achieve first)? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 1:58 am

Ghost
Warlord
Hacker

Used to rely heavily on SOH but only because I used to reflexively reload after kills. The only tome I use SOH now is for LMG's because the reload takes so long and there are rarely two good attachments for them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's the one perk you run the most (or try to achieve first)?   What's the one perk you run the most (or try to achieve first)? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 12:01 pm

My nephew says im a puzzy but i run hardline for the care package swap warlord so i can keep a silencer and red dot plus the extra nad helps on that first blood and second chance i cant count how many times ive been knocked down revived by a teammate and went on to get my killstreaks i keep care package sentry gun attack chopper i love settin the chopper lose getting the sntry gun set up and just letting the care package sit in front of it as bate ill get 5 to 10 kills off fools runnin in to steal the care package just to meet my sentry gun face to face thats priceless lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's the one perk you run the most (or try to achieve first)?   What's the one perk you run the most (or try to achieve first)? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 12:48 pm

That is a cool idea. Leaving the Care Package guarded by a sentry gun. Gotta try that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's the one perk you run the most (or try to achieve first)?   What's the one perk you run the most (or try to achieve first)? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 9:25 pm

Flack Jacket only helps for nades, claymores and napalm right? Nothing for bullets?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's the one perk you run the most (or try to achieve first)?   What's the one perk you run the most (or try to achieve first)? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 11:09 pm

skillimanjaro wrote:
Flack Jacket only helps for nades, claymores and napalm right? Nothing for bullets?
FJ helps, but lately it seem to be less effective. For example, if I get flashed on B and it is closely followed by a nade or semtex, it will still kill me. Previously a bullet scar or tactical wouldn't pre-damage you enough, and you could still survive an explosive hit. FYI Ghost pro is the new claymore beater.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's the one perk you run the most (or try to achieve first)?   What's the one perk you run the most (or try to achieve first)? - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What's the one perk you run the most (or try to achieve first)?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3