Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Clarify the new clan tag please Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Clarify the new clan tag please Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Clarify the new clan tag please Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Clarify the new clan tag please Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Clarify the new clan tag please Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Clarify the new clan tag please Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Clarify the new clan tag please Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Clarify the new clan tag please Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Clarify the new clan tag please Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Clarify the new clan tag please Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Clarify the new clan tag please Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Clarify the new clan tag please Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Clarify the new clan tag please Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Clarify the new clan tag please Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Clarify the new clan tag please Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Clarify the new clan tag please

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Clarify the new clan tag please Empty
PostSubject: Clarify the new clan tag please   Clarify the new clan tag please Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 6:22 am

Can someone please explain the new system for the clan tags. I originally voted for the regional tag but I am now hearing that changed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clarify the new clan tag please   Clarify the new clan tag please Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 7:10 am

Well we can no longer use the original tag >30< because treyarch felt the need to not allow symbols in tags, thus we can't use >< anymore. If indeed we can in MW3, then I imagine the >30< will make a return.

I'm sure you've seen alot of guys run EC30, x30x, etc. Everyones pretty lenient on that. I can see it making it hard for some of the new guys to identify other 30 members though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clarify the new clan tag please   Clarify the new clan tag please Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 7:18 am

As DeathThreat said, there is no in stone tag you must run.
You can run either the EC30 (since you are east coast) or the x30x tag. Some don't run any specific clan tag but are known to be in the clan.

Choices!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clarify the new clan tag please   Clarify the new clan tag please Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 7:19 am

I'm still a tad confused about the matter of the special characters...was it 3Arc or PS that is to blame?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clarify the new clan tag please   Clarify the new clan tag please Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 7:25 am

Good question Manic, I just assumed Treyarch, didn't think PS would have any control over their game. I'm not sure if you can use them in MW2, if you can't then maybe it was PS that did it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clarify the new clan tag please   Clarify the new clan tag please Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 7:29 am

the official tag is x30x but we also run our region tags in game aswell as quite a few variations to it... it only matters when showing to a battle, you display the region tag for kotw and external battles should be x30x...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clarify the new clan tag please   Clarify the new clan tag please Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 7:48 am

Thanks for clarifying!! I hope the network doesn't affect the >30< tag, as it is more appealing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clarify the new clan tag please   Clarify the new clan tag please Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 7:51 am

i agree its the only one i REALLY like Sad oh well it dont matter much at all just fun does Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clarify the new clan tag please   Clarify the new clan tag please Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 8:26 am

I was instructed to run with "CHER" as my clan tag. It must be official too. Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clarify the new clan tag please   Clarify the new clan tag please Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 8:34 am

I noticed the last couple of nights on MW2, it was alllowing me to run the >30< tag.PS3 and XBOX. Could be a 3arc issue of his code using the same symbol in combination of some sort.
Back to top Go down
Ogbunabali

Ogbunabali

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 23

PostSubject: Re: Clarify the new clan tag please   Clarify the new clan tag please Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 8:54 am

I used to run with FAIR (surname) but I have change it to ZINC (is a metallic chemical element; it has the symbol Zn and atomic number 30) I do have >30< in my emblem.
Back to top Go down
The1UrLookin4

The1UrLookin4

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 218

PostSubject: Re: Clarify the new clan tag please   Clarify the new clan tag please Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 9:00 am

Believe it or not the [>30<] tag was causing coding problems on the old forum. The >< symbols were the reason why people wasn't getting confirmations emails, or being allowed to join the website directly. Weird!?!
Back to top Go down
http://www.over30clan.com https://www.youtube.com/user/netxhunter

PostSubject: Re: Clarify the new clan tag please   Clarify the new clan tag please Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 9:32 am

that is weird !!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clarify the new clan tag please   Clarify the new clan tag please Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 11:00 am

My clan tag is mainly iLag, because I do...a lot Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clarify the new clan tag please   Clarify the new clan tag please Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 6:59 pm

I will run with the ec30 but if we are plating with a full party we will change our clan tags as too many randumbs will back out if they think they are playing with a full clan. when too many back out it can take a while for the game to start. 30 is usually in everyones player card though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clarify the new clan tag please   Clarify the new clan tag please Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 7:28 pm

I run AFWD and 30 is in my playercard.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clarify the new clan tag please   Clarify the new clan tag please Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 9:27 am

I'll run 30 if there's a few of us, but if we have a full party then it is PTFO (Play The F'n Objective). Thirty is in my emblem, though. When the countdown begins to start a game, other players notice all the mics and "30" in our tag and will leave... and then we have wait for a loooong time for more people to join.

I like how some us get creative in the tags to "hide" 30. (15x2, ThrD, etc..)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clarify the new clan tag please   Clarify the new clan tag please Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clarify the new clan tag please
Page 1 of 1