Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
DELETE THE TEXTURE INSTALL UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
DELETE THE TEXTURE INSTALL UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
DELETE THE TEXTURE INSTALL UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
DELETE THE TEXTURE INSTALL UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
DELETE THE TEXTURE INSTALL UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
DELETE THE TEXTURE INSTALL UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
DELETE THE TEXTURE INSTALL UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
DELETE THE TEXTURE INSTALL UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
DELETE THE TEXTURE INSTALL UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
DELETE THE TEXTURE INSTALL UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
DELETE THE TEXTURE INSTALL UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
DELETE THE TEXTURE INSTALL UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
DELETE THE TEXTURE INSTALL UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
DELETE THE TEXTURE INSTALL UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
DELETE THE TEXTURE INSTALL UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

DELETE THE TEXTURE INSTALL UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!!

Go down 
+11
Nely
walldoggy
TheShamrock7
NukeLaCoog
mspiderw
birddotcom
evandadda
SwollenCamel
parabola79
Barney_killer187
lateralus73
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
birddotcom

DELETE THE TEXTURE INSTALL UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DELETE THE TEXTURE INSTALL UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!!   DELETE THE TEXTURE INSTALL UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 7:23 pm

What does deleting this do actually? Would I ever need it again? If so, how would I get?

If this is the fix, great job.

Are you saying my account is probably locked becuase I had to restart my PS3 5 times last night becuase it was frozen?

I just want to insert disc, and push a bunch of buttons on a controller. Gaming can be to difficult these days.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/birddotcom?feature=watch
mspiderw

mspiderw

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 1

PostSubject: Re: DELETE THE TEXTURE INSTALL UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!!   DELETE THE TEXTURE INSTALL UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 7:37 pm

I don't think it will help. Damn I was getting the same crap before I downloaded the textures.
Back to top Go down
lateralus73

lateralus73

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 14

PostSubject: Re: DELETE THE TEXTURE INSTALL UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!!   DELETE THE TEXTURE INSTALL UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 9:09 pm

http://www.reddit.com/r/blackops2/comments/137b82/current_black_ops_2_networking_issues_ps3/

Problem appears to be on Sony's end. Potentially all Activision games on PSN are affected.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/lateralus73?feature=watch
NukeLaCoog

NukeLaCoog

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 100

PostSubject: Re: DELETE THE TEXTURE INSTALL UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!!   DELETE THE TEXTURE INSTALL UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 10:33 pm

It is funny that Activision points it at Sony. Why is it that Rockstar, Ubisoft and other monster gaming companies can launch massive titles and not continuously have the same problems as this company? Every time I have talked with Activision support (which is about 20 times) it is Sony's fault, it is Youtube's fault, it is Youtube, Sony and Facebook's fault, it is my internet carrier's fault hell it is Al fucking Gore's fault. These jackasses never own up to a damn thing
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/NukeLaCoogx2

PostSubject: Re: DELETE THE TEXTURE INSTALL UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!!   DELETE THE TEXTURE INSTALL UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 6:12 am

Wow I crashed twice tonight on a brand new PS3 I was starting to think something was wrong with the PS3 thanks guys
Back to top Go down
TheShamrock7

TheShamrock7

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 0

PostSubject: Re: DELETE THE TEXTURE INSTALL UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!!   DELETE THE TEXTURE INSTALL UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 7:31 am

Thanks for the info, it was driving me crazy last night. I really thought it was my ps3 or internet connection. It seems like every release gets worse each year, so much for testing out before they release the game.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DELETE THE TEXTURE INSTALL UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!!   DELETE THE TEXTURE INSTALL UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 1:12 pm

lateralus73 wrote:
I will post more once I hear more, but I called home and had parabola79 delete the install and she immediately saw an improvement of how quickly she was able to go back in and get to the multiplayer menu.

Wait a sec..Parabola is female? I didn't know that.
Back to top Go down
parabola79

parabola79

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 16

PostSubject: Re: DELETE THE TEXTURE INSTALL UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!!   DELETE THE TEXTURE INSTALL UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 1:37 pm

Wzrd wrote:
lateralus73 wrote:
I will post more once I hear more, but I called home and had parabola79 delete the install and she immediately saw an improvement of how quickly she was able to go back in and get to the multiplayer menu.

what the hell do i sound like a dude.. thanks appreciate it!!!
Back to top Go down
birddotcom

birddotcom

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 32

PostSubject: Re: DELETE THE TEXTURE INSTALL UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!!   DELETE THE TEXTURE INSTALL UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 2:38 pm

So last night I went to delete this, but I didn't ahve it. There were three items, one for BLOPS 2, MW3, and BLOPS. Still having issues though.

Para, it's pretty obvious you are female.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/birddotcom?feature=watch

PostSubject: Re: DELETE THE TEXTURE INSTALL UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!!   DELETE THE TEXTURE INSTALL UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 4:02 pm

wait birds a guy? now I've heard every thing. it was an extra download u could do bird it was not one of the mandatory ones. I know I never downloaded it. j did delete the patch and re download and have not had it freeze but that could just be dumb luck
Back to top Go down
walldoggy

walldoggy

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 173

PostSubject: Re: DELETE THE TEXTURE INSTALL UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!!   DELETE THE TEXTURE INSTALL UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 4:33 pm

Glad I got home late last night and was too tired to install the textures and jumped into Bootcamp instead.

Para, I saw your invite, but I had driven for about 10 hours yesterday and about to go to sleep after my last game on Bootcamp. But I see now if I stay up until 4am, then you are on. I'll try my best next time to join up next time. lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/walldogkl2010
Nely

Nely

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 28

PostSubject: Re: DELETE THE TEXTURE INSTALL UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!!   DELETE THE TEXTURE INSTALL UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 6:35 pm

NukeLaCoog wrote:
It is funny that Activision points it at Sony. Why is it that Rockstar, Ubisoft and other monster gaming companies can launch massive titles and not continuously have the same problems as this company? Every time I have talked with Activision support (which is about 20 times) it is Sony's fault, it is Youtube's fault, it is Youtube, Sony and Facebook's fault, it is my internet carrier's fault hell it is Al fucking Gore's fault. These jackasses never own up to a
damn thing

Somewhere out there Bill Gates is laughing at us.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ebay.com/usr/napafish77

PostSubject: Re: DELETE THE TEXTURE INSTALL UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!!   DELETE THE TEXTURE INSTALL UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 11:15 am

parabola79 wrote:
Wzrd wrote:
lateralus73 wrote:

what the hell do i sound like a dude.. thanks appreciate it!!!

Sorry. My comment wasn't meant to be an insult. I don't think i've been in a game where i've heard u on mic. Very rarely do I hear a female voice on mic. Rarely do I pay attention to who actually is speaking...especially where everyone is speaking at once or in a game where I can't really pay attention to who the speaker is.
Back to top Go down
parabola79

parabola79

PostSubject: Re: DELETE THE TEXTURE INSTALL UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!!   DELETE THE TEXTURE INSTALL UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 11:43 am

We played zombies together...
Back to top Go down
lateralus73

lateralus73

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 14

PostSubject: Re: DELETE THE TEXTURE INSTALL UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!!   DELETE THE TEXTURE INSTALL UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 1:45 pm

After thoroughly investigating the matter, and after doing countless hours of hands-on research, I can definitively report that parabola79 is ALL woman!! Twisted Evil LOL

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/lateralus73?feature=watch
RabbitDemon

RabbitDemon

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 9

PostSubject: Re: DELETE THE TEXTURE INSTALL UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!!   DELETE THE TEXTURE INSTALL UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 2:06 pm

This only works if you downloaded the file... if you didn't then you are where they are after they deleted the file.... Once they fix the SEVER issues then we can download the textures and the game will look even better then it does right now.... The issues seem to be with parties... the severs can't handle it... why? Don't know i only play the games don't design them... I am having fun in the game when I get in and with the Pick 10, it is going to be fun for a long time.... We hope.......
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/DemonRabbitGaming

PostSubject: Re: DELETE THE TEXTURE INSTALL UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!!   DELETE THE TEXTURE INSTALL UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 4:54 pm

Seems to be a lot better today, Will still get hung up from time to time but it pushes through. We even got in to some ground war games.
Back to top Go down
RabbitDemon

RabbitDemon

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 9

PostSubject: Re: DELETE THE TEXTURE INSTALL UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!!   DELETE THE TEXTURE INSTALL UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 5:02 pm

Sith_Miester wrote:
Seems to be a lot better today, Will still get hung up from time to time but it pushes through. We even got in to some ground war games.

Sweet. And of course I am heading to work. But will be on later tonight!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/DemonRabbitGaming
Doamne01

Doamne01

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 67

PostSubject: Re: DELETE THE TEXTURE INSTALL UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!!   DELETE THE TEXTURE INSTALL UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 5:43 pm

Wait, Wzrd is a... what the hell is Wzrd?!?

On topic, I haven't had a lot of time to play, but the textures that you're referring to are an optional download? Was it something that you had to go and find or was it a prompt in-game?
Back to top Go down
walldoggy

walldoggy

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 173

PostSubject: Re: DELETE THE TEXTURE INSTALL UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!!   DELETE THE TEXTURE INSTALL UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 7:17 pm

Doamne01 wrote:
On topic, I haven't had a lot of time to play, but the textures that you're referring to are an optional download? Was it something that you had to go and find or was it a prompt in-game?
I think in the Main Menu, there is something to select to Download Game Textures. So it's purely optional and you would have to select it to download it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/walldogkl2010

PostSubject: Re: DELETE THE TEXTURE INSTALL UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!!   DELETE THE TEXTURE INSTALL UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 7:39 pm

yes.
Back to top Go down
parabola79

parabola79

PostSubject: Re: DELETE THE TEXTURE INSTALL UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!!   DELETE THE TEXTURE INSTALL UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 8:28 pm

Sith_Miester wrote:

Yea we did... and it was fine.. i like playing with the group and sucks it takes forever.. but we all can talk the sky and the moon and unicorns and rainbows while we wait lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DELETE THE TEXTURE INSTALL UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!!   DELETE THE TEXTURE INSTALL UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 4:12 pm

does any one know if we can install it now. I like the idea of it getting info from the hard drive and would like to give it a shot.
Back to top Go down
parabola79

parabola79

PostSubject: Re: DELETE THE TEXTURE INSTALL UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!!   DELETE THE TEXTURE INSTALL UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 5:05 pm

Well i guess if it starts freezing up you know it wasnt fixed lol.. i honestly dont know as we havent installed it yet!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DELETE THE TEXTURE INSTALL UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!!   DELETE THE TEXTURE INSTALL UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 3:38 am

Thank you so much lat. I am typing this as I wait for my system to restart. Again. Ass soon as it restarts, I will be deleting it.
Back to top Go down
brninitdwn

brninitdwn

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 2

PostSubject: Re: DELETE THE TEXTURE INSTALL UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!!   DELETE THE TEXTURE INSTALL UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 5:19 am

I've been using textures installed with little to no issues since the patch last weekend.
Back to top Go down
http://www.expertpcnc.com https://www.youtube.com/user/brninitdwn
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DELETE THE TEXTURE INSTALL UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!!   DELETE THE TEXTURE INSTALL UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DELETE THE TEXTURE INSTALL UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next