Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Did I get kicked out? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Did I get kicked out? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Did I get kicked out? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Did I get kicked out? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Did I get kicked out? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Did I get kicked out? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Did I get kicked out? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Did I get kicked out? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Did I get kicked out? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Did I get kicked out? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Did I get kicked out? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Did I get kicked out? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Did I get kicked out? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Did I get kicked out? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Did I get kicked out? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Did I get kicked out?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Did I get kicked out? Empty
PostSubject: Did I get kicked out?   Did I get kicked out? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 7:22 pm

Whats up guys, dave aka teamrushcc for the central division. I havent been on the site or on the game for awhile alot going on this summer with family vacations and work. It seems like ever weekend I had some family thing to do, but now that school is goning on and the weather will be changing here i will be playing a lot more. i also play a lot of mlb the show so if anyone wants to play that hit me up. So I hope I can still fly the clan name if not no hard feelings I will take it down. I tried logging in a couple of time it said it was invalid so i just signed up again, to see what's going on. All right guys hope too talk and play with ever one later..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Did I get kicked out?   Did I get kicked out? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 7:28 pm

I believe if members are inactive for a long period they do get removed as the place was getting full and it made room for new active members Smile

Welcome back
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Did I get kicked out?   Did I get kicked out? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 7:47 pm

I don't know if you were kicked out per se. However, many of us may have removed you from our friends lists to make room for more active members. When it is limited to 100 it can become full pretty easily. You may need to send a few invites out to get back into the loop. See you on the battlefield.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Did I get kicked out?   Did I get kicked out? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 12:10 am

Chef nailed it. I may have removed you if you were not online for a while.
It's nothing personal, many of us have to clean up our lists occasionally and inactive guys are usually the first to go.

Welcome back..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Did I get kicked out?   Did I get kicked out? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 7:39 am

I deleted you since I did not see you for a while. Lots of new guys to add (and then delete when they dont play)

Hit me up again since you are back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Did I get kicked out?   Did I get kicked out? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 8:34 am

Same here.. I just thought you found something better to do (There are better things to do???)
Throw me another Add request and I will see you in-game.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Did I get kicked out?   Did I get kicked out? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 9:34 am

Welcome back. see you online with the clan. I too think I will be playing more and more as the weather turns to crap again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Did I get kicked out?   Did I get kicked out? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 3:46 am

well with the colder weather comes deer season, but dont be fooled i believe a much anticipated game comes out early november.......MW3!

see ya online with all likelihood
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Did I get kicked out?   Did I get kicked out? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 6:00 am

DarkkerDaze wrote:
Same here.. I just thought you found something better to do (There are better things to do???)

There are better things to do.... just don't get caught.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Did I get kicked out?   Did I get kicked out? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 9:14 am

It may be kinda late, but Welcome to the 30 and have FUN!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Did I get kicked out?   Did I get kicked out? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 11:19 am

xkillxfacex wrote:
DarkkerDaze wrote:

There are better things to do.... just don't get caught.

I approve this message.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Did I get kicked out?   Did I get kicked out? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 1:13 am

I had the same problem so in just registered again now I can post >30< for life ,(theace123)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Did I get kicked out?   Did I get kicked out? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 1:44 am

Welcome back Ace
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Did I get kicked out?   Did I get kicked out? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 1:59 am

Ah you and jsavy live in the same state, cheaters Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Did I get kicked out?   Did I get kicked out? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Did I get kicked out?
Page 1 of 1