Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
.....new to EC30.....sort of Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
.....new to EC30.....sort of Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
.....new to EC30.....sort of Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
.....new to EC30.....sort of Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
.....new to EC30.....sort of Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
.....new to EC30.....sort of Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
.....new to EC30.....sort of Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
.....new to EC30.....sort of Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
.....new to EC30.....sort of Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
.....new to EC30.....sort of Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
.....new to EC30.....sort of Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
.....new to EC30.....sort of Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
.....new to EC30.....sort of Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
.....new to EC30.....sort of Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
.....new to EC30.....sort of Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

.....new to EC30.....sort of

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

.....new to EC30.....sort of Empty
PostSubject: .....new to EC30.....sort of   .....new to EC30.....sort of Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 6:57 am

Hi.
My name is Carl.
I play on PS3.....again.
Feel free to add me. Pretty please Wini?

Serious note though...

Debating even getting Black Ops again since MW3 is like 6-7 weeks away. If I did get it on the cheap, not sure I'd get the DLC maps since blowing a total of like $90 or so for a game I will never play again once MW3 comes out seems steep.

If I got Black Ops with NO DLC, would you guys grunt and groan and wish I wasn't in the party since nobody would be playing any maps from the DLC?

Love,
Carl
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: .....new to EC30.....sort of   .....new to EC30.....sort of Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 7:09 am

I Thought all guy's grunted and groaned ?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: .....new to EC30.....sort of   .....new to EC30.....sort of Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 7:22 am

You have to go through hell to get back in "nuketown 24/7" for a week straight Carl. Twisted Evil

Honestly, I wouldn't mind not playing the new maps on occasion, I like alot of them and of course paid for them, but once in awhile I'd be fine if you were in the party and we didn't play them.

edit: So I say bring it and welcome back. Now stay put would ya!

Last edited by DEATH-THREAT-HxC on Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: .....new to EC30.....sort of   .....new to EC30.....sort of Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 7:23 am

How did you get back in? I thought Dave locked PS3 down.

Well, since you got past the powers that be by promising god knows what then I suppose I will add you.

Welcome home.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: .....new to EC30.....sort of   .....new to EC30.....sort of Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 8:38 am

Welcome back. I personally don't care what map we play, but you might as well save your $ and put it towards MW3, just my 2cents. O yea Carl, I did send Wini your message, I hope he got it and not some random person on my list, as I was kinda tired when I sent it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: .....new to EC30.....sort of   .....new to EC30.....sort of Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 8:45 am

Do you have any friends nearby with a ps3 and the maps who might put their profile on your ps3. I do it with my brother in law, we split the cost.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: .....new to EC30.....sort of   .....new to EC30.....sort of Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 8:48 am

Hey there Carl...nice to meet ya...lol

If ya want ya can PM and I'll set you up with what Fran is speaking about...I do believe Canada and the US are both Region 1
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: .....new to EC30.....sort of   .....new to EC30.....sort of Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 8:54 am

NCFishboy wrote:
Welcome back. I personally don't care what map we play, but you might as well save your $ and put it towards MW3, just my 2cents. O yea Carl, I did send Wini your message, I hope he got it and not some random person on my list, as I was kinda tired when I sent it.

I got the strangely worded message. Something about my private parts and friends and invites. I felt bad that Fish had to deliver such a strange message...

Carl- dont care about the maps. Hotel is the most annoying place on earth. Save cash for MW3 and elite.
Back to top Go down
The1UrLookin4

The1UrLookin4

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 218

PostSubject: Re: .....new to EC30.....sort of   .....new to EC30.....sort of Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 9:00 am

Welcome back Carl. The only thing is with the matching making process, I don't think that any party that you are in will be able to find a lobby. I could be wrong, but we were playing with one of the newer guys a few days ago that had all but 1 map pack and it took over 30 minutes for us to find a party. Your party would be limited to lobbies where everyone didn't have any of the map packs.

It is possbile and the guys that you get into the lobby with will probably be uber noobs since none will have mappacks.
Back to top Go down
http://www.over30clan.com https://www.youtube.com/user/netxhunter

PostSubject: Re: .....new to EC30.....sort of   .....new to EC30.....sort of Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 9:26 am

I dont think I ever deleted you cuz I knew you'd be back! Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: .....new to EC30.....sort of   .....new to EC30.....sort of Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 10:02 am

Welcome back big boy! Hope to see you online. I don't care about playing the new maps or old maps. I just like playing with the clan. I may have to re-add you to the friends list. I think you got deleted in the great purge of July 2011. Smile

Last edited by BigDaddyN8 on Tue Sep 20, 2011 10:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: .....new to EC30.....sort of   .....new to EC30.....sort of Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 10:34 am

I dont care about the new maps just happy you are back on the PS3. I have MW2 if you want to run that....let me know bro
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: .....new to EC30.....sort of   .....new to EC30.....sort of Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 10:42 am

Carl, you'll have to send me another request or vice versa! I kept you on my list this entire time, until last weekend. Needed room for one of the new guys we were playing with.

Are you willing to forgive and forget Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: .....new to EC30.....sort of   .....new to EC30.....sort of Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 10:42 am

jsavvy wrote:
I dont care about the new maps just happy you are back on the PS3. I have MW2 if you want to run that....let me know bro

I'm tempted with MW2 as I always enjoyed it and it is good training I think for MW3. It is also a fair bit cheaper on the second hand market plus not having the DLC content is less of a blow with matchmaking and friends wanting to play compared to the Black Ops DLC stuff.

I just wouldn't want to be the pain in the ass guy in Blops who is the only one without the map packs, forcing the crew to play old stuff.

Probably look into MW2 tonight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: .....new to EC30.....sort of   .....new to EC30.....sort of Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 11:07 am

As you are a longtime upstanding member I could share my maps with you carl. Its no biggie to me if you want let me know. Anyways still good to see you back. I should be back in full swing this weekend hopefully.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: .....new to EC30.....sort of   .....new to EC30.....sort of Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 11:07 am

Dave,
I come to you with a small request......Turn Carl BLUE.....Welcome back Smurf......
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: .....new to EC30.....sort of   .....new to EC30.....sort of Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 11:09 am

Welcome back, map packs or not. No biggie, noob stompin here we come.
And it looks like many members would be willing to file share with you. You could be in full swing by tonight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: .....new to EC30.....sort of   .....new to EC30.....sort of Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 11:11 am

Are the DLC tied only to the username?
I had the first DLC (I think) on the PS3 but this is a different PS3. Can I just redownload to this PS3 for free since I paid for it already with my username on a different PS3?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: .....new to EC30.....sort of   .....new to EC30.....sort of Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 11:23 am

from my experience the dlc ARE connected to the initial profile...should be in your dl area for your psn acct...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: .....new to EC30.....sort of   .....new to EC30.....sort of Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 12:36 pm

If you set up a new user and put your old Psn account on there you can redownload anything you previously downloaded on that account to that Playstation.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: .....new to EC30.....sort of   .....new to EC30.....sort of Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 12:38 pm

yes, As long as you remember your PSN log in email and password you can redowload previous purchases up to five times from PSN. Under the store you can review all previous downloads and redownload them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: .....new to EC30.....sort of   .....new to EC30.....sort of Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 12:45 pm

We knew he couldn't resist coming back to us. Welcome back Carl
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: .....new to EC30.....sort of   .....new to EC30.....sort of Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 1:46 pm

carlmuir wrote:
jsavvy wrote:

I'm tempted with MW2 as I always enjoyed it and it is good training I think for MW3. It is also a fair bit cheaper on the second hand market plus not having the DLC content is less of a blow with matchmaking and friends wanting to play compared to the Black Ops DLC stuff.

I just wouldn't want to be the pain in the ass guy in Blops who is the only one without the map packs, forcing the crew to play old stuff.

Probably look into MW2 tonight.

I only have the first map pack and have had no issues with clan finding matches when I am in....I am saving the cash to buy the Hardened MW3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: .....new to EC30.....sort of   .....new to EC30.....sort of Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 2:37 pm

Welcome back, OG Carl. I think you should change your username officially to I_Heart_PSN as a sign of penance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: .....new to EC30.....sort of   .....new to EC30.....sort of Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 3:24 pm

fatbrowndog wrote:
Welcome back, OG Carl. I think you should change your username officially to I_Heart_PSN as a sign of penance.

Valid point. Also the use of the rainbow background sig in game
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: .....new to EC30.....sort of   .....new to EC30.....sort of Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

.....new to EC30.....sort of
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next