Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
PS3 MW2 Group Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
PS3 MW2 Group Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
PS3 MW2 Group Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
PS3 MW2 Group Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
PS3 MW2 Group Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
PS3 MW2 Group Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
PS3 MW2 Group Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
PS3 MW2 Group Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
PS3 MW2 Group Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
PS3 MW2 Group Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
PS3 MW2 Group Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
PS3 MW2 Group Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
PS3 MW2 Group Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
PS3 MW2 Group Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
PS3 MW2 Group Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

PS3 MW2 Group

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

PS3 MW2 Group Empty
PostSubject: PS3 MW2 Group   PS3 MW2 Group Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 11:20 am

Would like to get together some clanmates to play MW2 together. I am switching over nearly exclusively to MW2 leading up to the new game as it appears to me that MW3 is going to be VERY similar minus commando knifers and maybe some balance to the tubing. The look, sound, game play, graphics, etc seem like they will be the same so I want to get a jump start and get used to it now. Plus I have little left to accomplish in Black Ops, so anyone looking to switch over let me know!!
Back to top Go down

PS3 MW2 Group Empty
PostSubject: Re: PS3 MW2 Group   PS3 MW2 Group Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 11:29 am

I'm in with ya.
Back to top Go down

PS3 MW2 Group Empty
PostSubject: Re: PS3 MW2 Group   PS3 MW2 Group Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 11:32 am

I'll roll with ya guys...but I don't have any of the DLC (unless ya guys wanna do that "trick")
Back to top Go down

PS3 MW2 Group Empty
PostSubject: Re: PS3 MW2 Group   PS3 MW2 Group Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 11:34 am

Don't feel bad Manic, I don't have but 1 dlc myself.
Back to top Go down

PS3 MW2 Group Empty
PostSubject: Re: PS3 MW2 Group   PS3 MW2 Group Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 11:40 am

I borrowed a friend's copy of MW2 a few months back and I never got around to playing more then 10 or so matches...but I'm down if ya guys see me online...just give me time to throw it in.
Back to top Go down

PS3 MW2 Group Empty
PostSubject: Re: PS3 MW2 Group   PS3 MW2 Group Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 11:47 am

I may get back on to work on quick-scoping, but only after I get a gold gun when i prestige at 15. So probably not until the last week of october.

I think I prestiged in MW2 right before I stopped playing so I probably don't have jack shit to work with either.
Back to top Go down

PS3 MW2 Group Empty
PostSubject: Re: PS3 MW2 Group   PS3 MW2 Group Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 12:20 pm

The last time MW2 was played in my household, my husband's account got hacked. I remember reading something about a patch to fix the hacking, but has it really been fixed? And I'm not referring to lag switches. I mean god mode, people flying all over the place, infinite air support, etc.
Back to top Go down

PS3 MW2 Group Empty
PostSubject: Re: PS3 MW2 Group   PS3 MW2 Group Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 12:24 pm

All the lobbies I've been in lately have been legit. They are probably still out there, but seems like it has gotten better.
Back to top Go down

PS3 MW2 Group Empty
PostSubject: Re: PS3 MW2 Group   PS3 MW2 Group Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 12:34 pm

outlawgirl76 wrote:
The last time MW2 was played in my household, my husband's account got hacked. I remember reading something about a patch to fix the hacking, but has it really been fixed? And I'm not referring to lag switches. I mean god mode, people flying all over the place, infinite air support, etc.

My stepson was playing a game over the summer and went from level 15-70 instantly as the game got hacked and he said he jumped across the entire map and was instantly leveled up.
Back to top Go down

PS3 MW2 Group Empty
PostSubject: Re: PS3 MW2 Group   PS3 MW2 Group Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 12:36 pm

I will play with you guys, I am not sure what level I am on though as I only played it for a week or two. I might not be on this evening but tomorrow evening for sure.
Back to top Go down

PS3 MW2 Group Empty
PostSubject: Re: PS3 MW2 Group   PS3 MW2 Group Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 1:00 pm

Stream_Man wrote:
outlawgirl76 wrote:

My stepson was playing a game over the summer and went from level 15-70 instantly as the game got hacked and he said he jumped across the entire map and was instantly leveled up.

That happened to me too. I also had all perks, emblems, and symbols stripped in one lobby, and in another lobby I was getting 1,000,000 xp points per kill! I saw the "Stairway to Heaven" cheat lobby where airdrop crates would domino in the air and you could run up them like stairs. Plenty of flying, etc. When Infinity Ward divorced, they left the lobbies unpoliced and the hackers took over.
Back to top Go down

PS3 MW2 Group Empty
PostSubject: Re: PS3 MW2 Group   PS3 MW2 Group Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 1:22 pm

There was a patch released just before the PS outage (I think around then) to eliminate/reduce hacking.

I know when I was on the 360 side playing, there was zero in-game hacking although I still had the odd request to join 10th prestige lobbies. Not sure how those work to max you out but I've always steered clear of them.
Back to top Go down

PS3 MW2 Group Empty
PostSubject: Re: PS3 MW2 Group   PS3 MW2 Group Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 1:38 pm

I have seen no hacking, just a fair share still of OMA tubers and quick scopers
Back to top Go down

PS3 MW2 Group Empty
PostSubject: Re: PS3 MW2 Group   PS3 MW2 Group Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 1:55 pm

I'll run with yall. The last few times I've played I seen no hacking.

Last edited by usandthem1 on Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PS3 MW2 Group Empty
PostSubject: Re: PS3 MW2 Group   PS3 MW2 Group Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 1:59 pm

I might give it a try, Have not tried it since blops but am getting bored of blops right now. I have been doing every contract just to try new guns and equip, like 5 kills with c4, never used it but had fun with it.
Back to top Go down

PS3 MW2 Group Empty
PostSubject: Re: PS3 MW2 Group   PS3 MW2 Group Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 2:11 pm

I'm ready to switch back as soon as I move into my new place.
Back to top Go down

PS3 MW2 Group Empty
PostSubject: Re: PS3 MW2 Group   PS3 MW2 Group Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 2:15 pm

Ill run some MW2 if there is enough of us on it for a full party. I have over 30 days worth of play on it and all of it was solo so id prefer to play with a full squad for a change.
Back to top Go down

PS3 MW2 Group Empty
PostSubject: Re: PS3 MW2 Group   PS3 MW2 Group Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 2:47 pm

I am in but like Crazy said only if we have enough for a 6 man party, I've only put 10 hours into MW2 multiplayer so I am way behind the curve.
Back to top Go down

PS3 MW2 Group Empty
PostSubject: Re: PS3 MW2 Group   PS3 MW2 Group Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 2:55 pm

I'll give it a go tonight, if you guys are on in an hour or so. I have all evening tomorrow too, wife won't be home.
Back to top Go down

PS3 MW2 Group Empty
PostSubject: Re: PS3 MW2 Group   PS3 MW2 Group Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 2:58 pm

If I see some people on and playing mw2 I may stick it in and give it a go then.
Back to top Go down

PS3 MW2 Group Empty
PostSubject: Re: PS3 MW2 Group   PS3 MW2 Group Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 3:25 pm

If I see guys playing MW2 tonight I will throw it in and join up with you all.
Back to top Go down

PS3 MW2 Group Empty
PostSubject: Re: PS3 MW2 Group   PS3 MW2 Group Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 3:27 pm

I'd be up for it tonight Smile

will be on in about half an hour
Back to top Go down

PS3 MW2 Group Empty
PostSubject: Re: PS3 MW2 Group   PS3 MW2 Group Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 3:28 pm

I'm picking it up tonight as well. Not sure I can play as I spent quite a pile of time on it after my trade last night. Hopefully I can still redownload the Resurgence DLC I had previously as I have recovered my "original" psn tag of carlmuir.

The Wife Stinkeye look and comments of playing with my "manwhores" isn't always fun, even if sometimes she is just teasing.
Back to top Go down

PS3 MW2 Group Empty
PostSubject: Re: PS3 MW2 Group   PS3 MW2 Group Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 3:54 pm

CrazyNixon7 wrote:
Ill run some MW2 if there is enough of us on it for a full party. I have over 30 days worth of play on it and all of it was solo so id prefer to play with a full squad for a change.

lol I saw your stats in my barracks, only Fucili_Jerry had more gametime than you of everyone on my list

I will be on approx 7:30-8:00pm EST tonight
Back to top Go down

PS3 MW2 Group Empty
PostSubject: Re: PS3 MW2 Group   PS3 MW2 Group Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 6:43 am

NCFishboy wrote:
If I see some people on and playing mw2 I may stick it in and give it a go then.

And as soon as I got on last night, Fish bailed to play Blops Sad

Had some fun though with Spider, Colby, Fireman, U(plus lots of seemingly random numbers) and a few others. Still suck at MW2 and more so trying to get use to the PS3 "small hands" controller again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PS3 MW2 Group Empty
PostSubject: Re: PS3 MW2 Group   PS3 MW2 Group Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PS3 MW2 Group
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next