Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
FIRST! err... want to be on my (xbox) team (updated 1/30) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
FIRST! err... want to be on my (xbox) team (updated 1/30) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
FIRST! err... want to be on my (xbox) team (updated 1/30) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
FIRST! err... want to be on my (xbox) team (updated 1/30) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
FIRST! err... want to be on my (xbox) team (updated 1/30) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
FIRST! err... want to be on my (xbox) team (updated 1/30) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
FIRST! err... want to be on my (xbox) team (updated 1/30) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
FIRST! err... want to be on my (xbox) team (updated 1/30) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
FIRST! err... want to be on my (xbox) team (updated 1/30) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
FIRST! err... want to be on my (xbox) team (updated 1/30) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
FIRST! err... want to be on my (xbox) team (updated 1/30) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
FIRST! err... want to be on my (xbox) team (updated 1/30) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
FIRST! err... want to be on my (xbox) team (updated 1/30) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
FIRST! err... want to be on my (xbox) team (updated 1/30) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
FIRST! err... want to be on my (xbox) team (updated 1/30) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

FIRST! err... want to be on my (xbox) team (updated 1/30)

Go down 
+10
Maverick9227
DeathByAK
SwollenCamel
TheCanisDirus
HandJobz4Ammo
o RED ARROW o
pariah_81
walldoggy
Criptic Wolf
ImGoodIfYouSuck
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

what should the bo2 league team be named?
Gorgeous Warfare
FIRST! err... want to be on my (xbox) team (updated 1/30) Vote_lcap0%FIRST! err... want to be on my (xbox) team (updated 1/30) Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
4 Guns 8 Balls
FIRST! err... want to be on my (xbox) team (updated 1/30) Vote_lcap50%FIRST! err... want to be on my (xbox) team (updated 1/30) Vote_rcap
 50% [ 3 ]
Korupt
FIRST! err... want to be on my (xbox) team (updated 1/30) Vote_lcap50%FIRST! err... want to be on my (xbox) team (updated 1/30) Vote_rcap
 50% [ 3 ]
I don't really care where's the Bacon?
FIRST! err... want to be on my (xbox) team (updated 1/30) Vote_lcap0%FIRST! err... want to be on my (xbox) team (updated 1/30) Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

AuthorMessage
ImGoodIfYouSuck

ImGoodIfYouSuck

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 45

FIRST! err... want to be on my (xbox) team (updated 1/30) Empty
PostSubject: FIRST! err... want to be on my (xbox) team (updated 1/30)   FIRST! err... want to be on my (xbox) team (updated 1/30) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 4:13 pm

I have only been playing solo for league but if there are people that want to get together I'd be happy to start one up. I'm in the silver division in solo and keep losing because tards keep going for points and kills instead of the win. Keep in mind the only way to rank up is by winning, that is the sole determining factor.

check out this link for more info-
https://elite.callofduty.com/news/xbox/258

Confirmed for League Play still needing teams:

FightingOkra75
Criptic Wolf
InkFyn3
Pariah_81
o RED ARROW o
HANDJOBS4AMMO (Slam's other account)
WeztheDJ
Combatcop04

My team needs to vote on a name, the 3 that seemed to be the best were- Gorgeous Warfare, 4 Guns 8 Balls, and Korupt.

(insert team name here)
ImGoodIfYouSuck
BlackDeath
DeathByAK
Maverick9227

As far as practice goes lets use the forum or GroupMe to set it up. I'm on most nights, if it's before 10pm and you see me in Netflix just invite me and I'll play

Last edited by ImGoodIfYouSuck on Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:52 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
TheCanisDirus

TheCanisDirus

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 56

PostSubject: Re: FIRST! err... want to be on my (xbox) team (updated 1/30)   FIRST! err... want to be on my (xbox) team (updated 1/30) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 4:19 pm

Haha was JUST typing a first post! I messaged The1UrLookin4 today and asked him to set up a BO2 League sub-forum for just that reason. Hopefully a Mod with some admin rights will start a League team sign-up thread.

But i'm down for runnin' with you man... we just need 2 more now. Any takers?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FIRST! err... want to be on my (xbox) team (updated 1/30)   FIRST! err... want to be on my (xbox) team (updated 1/30) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 4:34 pm

I don't know about that league stuff.

I played on prelim match. It was Kill Confirmed (my second ever KC match on BO2 as I play only Dom really). I got a nice ks going to start the match, grabbed my tags and next thing you know......Care Package. Comes down, I flip it and it is a freaking swarm. My best match KDR wise so far I think in this game. All pure luck...

I may be put on a level outside my ability if they used that match for placement....

ugh
Back to top Go down
Criptic Wolf

Criptic Wolf

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 33

PostSubject: Re: FIRST! err... want to be on my (xbox) team (updated 1/30)   FIRST! err... want to be on my (xbox) team (updated 1/30) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 4:49 pm

I'd like to do it, my play times seem to vary a bit though depending on work
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/thecripticwolf
TheCanisDirus

TheCanisDirus

PostSubject: Re: FIRST! err... want to be on my (xbox) team (updated 1/30)   FIRST! err... want to be on my (xbox) team (updated 1/30) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 4:58 pm

^^Same cryptic... but i'm mostly a weekend warrior. After work, the gym... man i don't have much left on weekdays (minus Friday) to give haha.

I'm hoping a mod starts a sign-up with times available etc. If nobody does i'll throw up a thread later.
Back to top Go down
walldoggy

walldoggy

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 173

PostSubject: Re: FIRST! err... want to be on my (xbox) team (updated 1/30)   FIRST! err... want to be on my (xbox) team (updated 1/30) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 5:12 pm

Okra, you have to play 5 prelim matches. So maybe you tank one or two to get back to your normal score. clown
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/walldogkl2010
ImGoodIfYouSuck

ImGoodIfYouSuck

PostSubject: Re: FIRST! err... want to be on my (xbox) team (updated 1/30)   FIRST! err... want to be on my (xbox) team (updated 1/30) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 5:13 pm

FightingOkra75 wrote:
I don't know about that league stuff.

I played on prelim match. It was Kill Confirmed (my second ever KC match on BO2 as I play only Dom really). I got a nice ks going to start the match, grabbed my tags and next thing you know......Care Package. Comes down, I flip it and it is a freaking swarm. My best match KDR wise so far I think in this game. All pure luck...

I may be put on a level outside my ability if they used that match for placement....

ugh

hahahaha I have a similar, yet sad story- I was playing my first game of Hardcore Free For All, and I was at 29 kills with a care package and a Dragonfire left to call in so I thought I'll call the package in for points and get the final kill with the dragonfire. It was a Warthog! It gets better... I called it in, first pass 0 kills, second pass 0 kills, all the while I'm trying to hide and not die but I kept getting shot, third and final pass got me the kill cam. It was a sweet kill cam
Back to top Go down
ImGoodIfYouSuck

ImGoodIfYouSuck

PostSubject: Re: FIRST! err... want to be on my (xbox) team (updated 1/30)   FIRST! err... want to be on my (xbox) team (updated 1/30) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 5:13 pm

gun fer hire wrote:
Haha was JUST typing a first post! I messaged The1UrLookin4 today and asked him to set up a BO2 League sub-forum for just that reason. Hopefully a Mod with some admin rights will start a League team sign-up thread.

But i'm down for runnin' with you man... we just need 2 more now. Any takers?

Haha sorry, I saw the opportunity and went for it!
Back to top Go down
TheCanisDirus

TheCanisDirus

PostSubject: Re: FIRST! err... want to be on my (xbox) team (updated 1/30)   FIRST! err... want to be on my (xbox) team (updated 1/30) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 7:07 pm

^^^ hah, no worries bro... had to be someone! Hope we get some interest in the League forum... i'd love to see a few x30x teams go head to head for bragging rights Cool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FIRST! err... want to be on my (xbox) team (updated 1/30)   FIRST! err... want to be on my (xbox) team (updated 1/30) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 5:57 am

I'm up for league play since my time on the clan ops is limited because of my work hours. I've been playing the league solo and was ranked silver in moshpit and champions series but have to redo my 5 matches in moshpit since it reset after Dec 1st. I've been getting pissed waiting for the lobby to fill so hopefully they'll fix that soon but I'm up for playing anytime and am usually on between 9am-12pm cst. Evening play is limited though.
Back to top Go down
pariah_81

pariah_81

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 21

PostSubject: Re: FIRST! err... want to be on my (xbox) team (updated 1/30)   FIRST! err... want to be on my (xbox) team (updated 1/30) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 10:08 am

I am down, but I don't know how reliable I will be.
Back to top Go down
TheCanisDirus

TheCanisDirus

PostSubject: Re: FIRST! err... want to be on my (xbox) team (updated 1/30)   FIRST! err... want to be on my (xbox) team (updated 1/30) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 10:25 am

pariah_81 wrote:
I am down, but I don't know how reliable I will be.
Yeah, that's my problem. I won't be able to play during the week... maybe one night if its a set day/time. I'd have to match schedules with someone because id hate to stop the rest of the team from playing.
Back to top Go down
DeathByAK

DeathByAK

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 23

PostSubject: Re: FIRST! err... want to be on my (xbox) team (updated 1/30)   FIRST! err... want to be on my (xbox) team (updated 1/30) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 10:28 am

I'm def down to try some league play. Gun & I were talking about trying to get a set team of 4 to give the champion series a go (have to have a set team to play team league matches)

I'm at home today, so I think i'll go through the qaulifying matches on solo & see how that works out.

I'm trying to live the best of both worlds here, having a large group of ppl to roll with when i'm just playing around and a smaller group of more competitive guys (or gals) for some tournament/league play. I've never done the competitive side & i'd like to give it a go...just to see where we'd fit in.
Back to top Go down
ImGoodIfYouSuck

ImGoodIfYouSuck

PostSubject: Re: FIRST! err... want to be on my (xbox) team (updated 1/30)   FIRST! err... want to be on my (xbox) team (updated 1/30) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 10:51 am

yeah we've tried things like this before and with everyone's schedule it's tough
Back to top Go down
pariah_81

pariah_81

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 21

PostSubject: Re: FIRST! err... want to be on my (xbox) team (updated 1/30)   FIRST! err... want to be on my (xbox) team (updated 1/30) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 11:22 am

If i knew what day in advance, i could plan it out a little better. and one day would be acceptable. lets see if we can get something going, I am a huge advocate of competition especially in this environment (go go Countherstrike!)
Back to top Go down
o RED ARROW o

o RED ARROW o

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 15

PostSubject: Re: FIRST! err... want to be on my (xbox) team (updated 1/30)   FIRST! err... want to be on my (xbox) team (updated 1/30) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 10:42 pm

I love to compete in just about everything, so I'm definitely interested.
Back to top Go down
HandJobz4Ammo

HandJobz4Ammo

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 6

PostSubject: Re: FIRST! err... want to be on my (xbox) team (updated 1/30)   FIRST! err... want to be on my (xbox) team (updated 1/30) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 11:07 pm

If you want wins then you're probably going to want me. I am awesome. Awesomer than SuckGood. cheers
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/srslampiece
TheCanisDirus

TheCanisDirus

PostSubject: Re: FIRST! err... want to be on my (xbox) team (updated 1/30)   FIRST! err... want to be on my (xbox) team (updated 1/30) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 11:00 am

Awesome 'eh? We need to break this guy in with a FNG friday... maybe get migs in the game to troll ya lol! Welcome man

Edit: I love this post... had NO idea this was you in that first week Slam hahahaha.

Last edited by gun fer hire on Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FIRST! err... want to be on my (xbox) team (updated 1/30)   FIRST! err... want to be on my (xbox) team (updated 1/30) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 12:25 pm

I'm up for it as well guys if its not too late? I'm in the silver division as same sort of story. Idiots not realising it was based on wins not 1 man glory! I'm in the UK time zone but up till all hours on it pissing my family off lol!
Back to top Go down
Maverick9227

Maverick9227

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 19

PostSubject: Re: FIRST! err... want to be on my (xbox) team (updated 1/30)   FIRST! err... want to be on my (xbox) team (updated 1/30) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 5:45 pm

Sign me up dude.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Maverick92271?feature=mhee

PostSubject: Re: FIRST! err... want to be on my (xbox) team (updated 1/30)   FIRST! err... want to be on my (xbox) team (updated 1/30) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 3:39 am

I'd like to get matched up with a team too!
Back to top Go down
BlackDeath

BlackDeath

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 180

PostSubject: Re: FIRST! err... want to be on my (xbox) team (updated 1/30)   FIRST! err... want to be on my (xbox) team (updated 1/30) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 12:09 pm

nick whats the status of this?

did you give up, find other self minded elitest k/d whores to play with, or just lost interest Wink

nah seriously since everyone is losing interest in clan ops i'd like to see one or two dedicated teams

i am free pretty much any day after 9 or 10p EST
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/axblackdeathxa
TheCanisDirus

TheCanisDirus

PostSubject: Re: FIRST! err... want to be on my (xbox) team (updated 1/30)   FIRST! err... want to be on my (xbox) team (updated 1/30) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 12:20 pm

BlackDeath wrote:
nick whats the status of this?

did you give up, find other self minded elitest k/d whores to play with, or just lost interest Wink

nah seriously since everyone is losing interest in clan ops i'd like to see one or two dedicated teams

i am free pretty much any day after 9 or 10p EST
Was JUST talking about this to a buddy who's fed up with BO2 and going back to Halo 4.

The clan ops don't motivate me at all. Competitive League Play does very much!
Back to top Go down
BlackDeath

BlackDeath

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 180

PostSubject: Re: FIRST! err... want to be on my (xbox) team (updated 1/30)   FIRST! err... want to be on my (xbox) team (updated 1/30) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 12:24 pm

again speaking from experience when we tried to host a inner clan dom trounament - scheduling is a bitch

id much rather play with someone who's reliably on when they need to be vs. an epic player that is hit or miss

im up for champions or mosh pit series - my only concern is with mosh pit being able to reliably have 6 folks meet up to play at the same time

i'd like to meet at lease once a week maybe twice to play leagues - communication and coordination would be a must, meaning some folks may need to come out of their comfort zone of play style for the better of the team
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/axblackdeathxa
Maverick9227

Maverick9227

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 19

PostSubject: Re: FIRST! err... want to be on my (xbox) team (updated 1/30)   FIRST! err... want to be on my (xbox) team (updated 1/30) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 12:31 pm

I'll join up with ya Death. Im on most nights after 9pm EST.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Maverick92271?feature=mhee
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FIRST! err... want to be on my (xbox) team (updated 1/30)   FIRST! err... want to be on my (xbox) team (updated 1/30) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FIRST! err... want to be on my (xbox) team (updated 1/30)
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next