Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
    Latest topics
    » Ps4 to xbox1 convert
    AoG DarthMaul Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
    AoG DarthMaul Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
    AoG DarthMaul Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
    AoG DarthMaul Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
    AoG DarthMaul Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
    AoG DarthMaul Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
    AoG DarthMaul Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
    AoG DarthMaul Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
    AoG DarthMaul Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
    AoG DarthMaul Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
    AoG DarthMaul Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
    AoG DarthMaul Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
    AoG DarthMaul Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
    AoG DarthMaul Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
    AoG DarthMaul Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
    Google Ads

AoG DarthMaul

Go down 
    4 posters
    AuthorMessage

AoG DarthMaul Empty
    PostSubject: AoG DarthMaul   AoG DarthMaul Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 2:23 pm

Hey everyone,

Just wanted to introduce myself a little bit. I am a 35 y.o. man who loves to game. I own an XBOX 360 and play Black Ops 2 daily. Yes I know, being this old and still gaming kinda goes against being called an adult but hey, I have my hobby that keeps me out of the bars. Anyways, I am an average gamer. I play the objective and worry more about winning then I do my k/d. I could care less if I go completely negative in the kill department as long as I do everything in my power to win the game. I have run a clan in the past but due to the complete failure of MW3 and having to change jobs 3 times in the last year, I finally turned it over to people with more time on their hands. Unfortunately, they didn't survive the transition and now I am looking for more mature gamers. I am tired of dealing with the younger generation and want to game with people that I have more things in common with. I am here for fun and making new friends and to play some games. If you want to add me that would be great. Hope to get to know some good guys and have fun gaming.

Eric
    xbl GT: AoG DarthMaul
    Hometown: Tulsa, OK
    Time Zone: Central
    Back to top Go down
    xXx MiGs xXx

xXx MiGs xXx

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 38

AoG DarthMaul Empty
    PostSubject: Re: AoG DarthMaul   AoG DarthMaul Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 2:38 pm

Unless I'm missing something, did you apply?
    Back to top Go down

AoG DarthMaul Empty
    PostSubject: Yes I did apply   AoG DarthMaul Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 5:06 pm

Yes I did apply, but I haven't heard anything yet, but I understand it takes time. i thought I would just introduce myself and see if maybe I can get into some games with fellow members.
    Back to top Go down
    The1UrLookin4

The1UrLookin4

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 218

AoG DarthMaul Empty
    PostSubject: Re: AoG DarthMaul   AoG DarthMaul Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 10:10 pm

There are some apps that I haven't posted yet. I normally do then every day or two at work, but I'm off work til Monday.
    Back to top Go down
    http://www.over30clan.com https://www.youtube.com/user/netxhunter
    The1UrLookin4

The1UrLookin4

AoG DarthMaul Empty
    PostSubject: Re: AoG DarthMaul   AoG DarthMaul Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 10:11 pm

You can add me on xbOx I should be on in an hour or so.
    Back to top Go down
    DeathByAK

DeathByAK

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 23

AoG DarthMaul Empty
    PostSubject: Re: AoG DarthMaul   AoG DarthMaul Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 8:25 pm

After looking at your app, pretty sure you'll be a yes (I voted yes) - so welcome to the 30!

Once/if you get approved & placed on a roster add me to your friends list.

Back to top Go down

AoG DarthMaul Empty
    PostSubject: Re: AoG DarthMaul   AoG DarthMaul Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 12:32 pm

Hey guys, I saw my application is under review. Thank you for that. I am on every night starting around 6 p.m. Central. It would be nice to game with some of you and get to know the guys. I am not sure how you guys operate, but it would be nice to have a sort of welcoming committee to help with new members. To teach them the ways of x30x.

I am finding that the more I play BO2 the more I am in hardcore TDM. I prefer that style over core. At least in HC your bullets kill and you seem to work harder at understanding map design and control. You learn the spawn system better and you also learn the head glitches and counter snipe spots. I despise Kill Confirm so I bow out of that game. S&D is always a favorite as well as any other objective based game. In black ops it was all about domination. MW3 was such a huge fail for me that I rarely played anything besides domination in that as well. With BO2 I am finding that with the one or two regular guys I game with, HC TDM is the only style where you can have some modest control over the outcome of the game because lets face it, randy's can't begin to understand team based games because they don't try to understand the concept behind not rushing around like your on fire and giving the opponents free kills.

So if you find the time please add me on XBL. My gamer tag is AoG DarthMaul.

Eric is the name and hardcore is the way I game. Communication is key to any and all victories as well as a balanced head. I am an objective player and not worried about my K/D but I do care about my W/L which by the way without bragging to much is in the 2.4+ column and I don't/won't rage quite to protect it. I am 35 years old, I might throw a gripe in every once in a while, but I don't do it the entire game and I can't stand when others do it that are in my party. So when that happens I mute you for a while and please understand it is because I am about the communication and don't feel the need to speak over non stop griping. That pretty much wraps me up in a nut shell, hopefully you can find it in your hearts to welcome a new guy and give him a fair shot. Hope to game with you soon.
    Back to top Go down
    The1UrLookin4

The1UrLookin4

AoG DarthMaul Empty
    PostSubject: Re: AoG DarthMaul   AoG DarthMaul Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 12:34 pm

You have been approved
    Back to top Go down

AoG DarthMaul Empty
    PostSubject: Re: AoG DarthMaul   AoG DarthMaul Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 2:22 pm

Welcome to roster 3!

I play around that time every night, usually in Mw3 domination by then.

Ill be on tonight trying to get the pistol challenge, if you want to join me come on down, if not No prob!

djjinx13

Back to top Go down

AoG DarthMaul Empty
    PostSubject: Re: AoG DarthMaul   AoG DarthMaul Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 2:28 pm

no MW3 for me sorry. I traded that in back in July. One of the worst C.O.D. games ever. Only Infinity Ward could find a way to ruin a good thing by rewarding bad players. But that is a whole different barrel of monkeys to try to explain. I have moved onto Black Ops 2 and I play Hardcore exclusively. But I welcome any new team mates and as long as you can at least keep a level head in the game we will win a majority of our games.

And a big thank you for the approval. I look forward to becoming an active part of the clan.
    Back to top Go down
    indyratpack

indyratpack

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 62

AoG DarthMaul Empty
    PostSubject: Re: AoG DarthMaul   AoG DarthMaul Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 3:01 pm

Welcome to the 30!
    Back to top Go down

AoG DarthMaul Empty
    PostSubject: Re: AoG DarthMaul   AoG DarthMaul Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 3:47 pm

HeHe, Funny how perspective is, I feel almost 100% the same way about Bo2!
    Back to top Go down

AoG DarthMaul Empty
    PostSubject: Re: AoG DarthMaul   AoG DarthMaul Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 1:36 am

Welcome <3
    Back to top Go down

AoG DarthMaul Empty
    PostSubject: Re: AoG DarthMaul   AoG DarthMaul Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 2:36 am

Darth welcome to the clan....45 and still playing too. hope to see you online
    Back to top Go down

AoG DarthMaul Empty
    PostSubject: Re: AoG DarthMaul   AoG DarthMaul Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 5:23 pm

OK eveyone, I will be off till the 1st of the year. Going back to Chicagoland area and spending the holidays with family. Won't have my xbox but as soon as I get back I want to get some games in with some x30x members. Everyone have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
    Back to top Go down

AoG DarthMaul Empty
    PostSubject: Re: AoG DarthMaul   AoG DarthMaul Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 7:26 pm

Merry Christmas to You too!
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

AoG DarthMaul Empty
    PostSubject: Re: AoG DarthMaul   AoG DarthMaul Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AoG DarthMaul
    Page 1 of 1