Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Slang Dictionary and Translation Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Slang Dictionary and Translation Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Slang Dictionary and Translation Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Slang Dictionary and Translation Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Slang Dictionary and Translation Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Slang Dictionary and Translation Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Slang Dictionary and Translation Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Slang Dictionary and Translation Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Slang Dictionary and Translation Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Slang Dictionary and Translation Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Slang Dictionary and Translation Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Slang Dictionary and Translation Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Slang Dictionary and Translation Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Slang Dictionary and Translation Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Slang Dictionary and Translation Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Slang Dictionary and Translation

Go down 

What is a pro tube?
China Lake
Slang Dictionary and Translation Vote_lcap71%Slang Dictionary and Translation Vote_rcap
 71% [ 5 ]
RPG
Slang Dictionary and Translation Vote_lcap0%Slang Dictionary and Translation Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Something I'd rather not discuss here.
Slang Dictionary and Translation Vote_lcap29%Slang Dictionary and Translation Vote_rcap
 29% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 7

Poll closed

AuthorMessage

Slang Dictionary and Translation Empty
PostSubject: Slang Dictionary and Translation   Slang Dictionary and Translation Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 12:49 pm

In order to set myself up for some mockery I am posting a question in the hopes that some of my other brethren may come out with their ignorance of certain terms that they my not understand 100% as well. I'm certain my need for a translator will increase as my kids head into their teenage years, but for the time being I will stick to Black ops. My question for the day is "pro tube"... is it the China Lake? Someone please clarify and perhaps explain.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Slang Dictionary and Translation   Slang Dictionary and Translation Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 12:59 pm

well, basically the term "noobtube" is generally used for someone that just spams out grenades from the attachment (campers, killstreak w****s). The term "protube" is used for someone that uses the attachment effectively as opposed to just shooting it in different directions. Protube = using the grenade launcher to clear out a well-known camping spot, building. They don't run around with it the whole game just launching them out but only uses it when it is necessary. Either way you look at it it's still gonna be classified as "noob" by majority of players
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Slang Dictionary and Translation   Slang Dictionary and Translation Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 2:50 pm

The GL is noob tube which is realy easy to use. The ChinaLake lake is refered to as the Pro-Pipe because it is harder to use. Slow ADS, slow reload, can't hip fire.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Slang Dictionary and Translation   Slang Dictionary and Translation Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 3:38 pm

I pro tube on dom because sometimes you have to defend an objective with two enemy on it. The term I was unfamiliar with was try-hard. I actually took it as a compliment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Slang Dictionary and Translation   Slang Dictionary and Translation Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 7:17 am

Funny because all I ever run into on Blops (and MW2) is pro-tubers. The term n00b-tube is a pile of crock.
Nobody complains about a random tube or grenade but those guys you see with the "pro-tube" always equiped on the killcam eat me up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Slang Dictionary and Translation   Slang Dictionary and Translation Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 10:33 am

I tube and am proud of it... when people complain in lobbies I simply tell them to throw on a flak jacket if you dont like it... IMO the difference between MW2 tubing and BO tubing is a. no one man army b. no danger close and c. flak jacket to offset it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Slang Dictionary and Translation   Slang Dictionary and Translation Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 10:58 am

I tube now didnt used to thought it was a horrible piece of equipment now I understand where and when to use it f em in the a thats what I say especially in dom and dem clears the way then you just pick off the stragglers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Slang Dictionary and Translation   Slang Dictionary and Translation Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 8:07 am

BigDaddyN8 wrote:
I pro tube on dom because sometimes you have to defend an objective with two enemy on it. The term I was unfamiliar with was try-hard. I actually took it as a compliment.

your have just become a legend

bomber
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Slang Dictionary and Translation   Slang Dictionary and Translation Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 8:03 pm

???? Legend in my own mind.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Slang Dictionary and Translation   Slang Dictionary and Translation Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Slang Dictionary and Translation
Page 1 of 1