Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Moon Map Is Out Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Moon Map Is Out Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Moon Map Is Out Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Moon Map Is Out Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Moon Map Is Out Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Moon Map Is Out Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Moon Map Is Out Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Moon Map Is Out Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Moon Map Is Out Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Moon Map Is Out Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Moon Map Is Out Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Moon Map Is Out Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Moon Map Is Out Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Moon Map Is Out Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Moon Map Is Out Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Moon Map Is Out

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Moon Map Is Out Empty
PostSubject: Moon Map Is Out   Moon Map Is Out Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 10:51 am

Downloaded the new map early this morning and went to round 13. The low gravity took a while to get to used to. You can teleport back and forth between earth and the moon.
The dogs are back.

A spaceman (from your friends list) is always after you. A little like George but slower.

I will be on tonight playing some more.
Back to top Go down

Moon Map Is Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moon Map Is Out   Moon Map Is Out Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 10:54 am

That sounds like fun...so your character jumps really high? And I'm assuming the zombies do too? What about the disemboweled crawlers?
Back to top Go down

Moon Map Is Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moon Map Is Out   Moon Map Is Out Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 11:00 am

Yeah, you jump up and float a bit. But then there are these jump-pad type areas that help you escape if need be.

When you shoot a zombie they die and float up and away from you.

Typically I shoot the ray gun at the feet of the zombies, but their feet (on the moon) are rarely on the ground. So you have to shoot at their chests.

Do not remember what the crawlers did.

A got a new weapon but never figured out what it was good for. I think it works best indoors, not sure.

Back to top Go down

Moon Map Is Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moon Map Is Out   Moon Map Is Out Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 11:59 am

Sweet. Can't wait to download the zombie maps tonight.
Back to top Go down

Moon Map Is Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moon Map Is Out   Moon Map Is Out Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 12:31 pm

How many times did you try to hang around on earth first before realizing it is an overwhelming situation?
Back to top Go down

Moon Map Is Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moon Map Is Out   Moon Map Is Out Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 6:36 pm

We went immediately to the moon. We only came back to earth to get Jugger and then left.
Back to top Go down

Moon Map Is Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moon Map Is Out   Moon Map Is Out Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 12:57 pm

Got to round 37 top 100 on leaderboards played like 9 hours and started with 4 but one person passed out after round 26 (lightweight) could have gone alot further but was tired of playing.
Back to top Go down

Moon Map Is Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moon Map Is Out   Moon Map Is Out Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 11:24 pm

Congrats! I saw that in the leaderboards.

I am up for a marathon game with you.

I once played 24 hours and went to round 72 (Five map) but the leaderboard only recorded my latest game (at that time) so it is gone forever.

THankfully they fixed that annoying leaderboard snafu.

Back to top Go down

Moon Map Is Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moon Map Is Out   Moon Map Is Out Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 2:58 am

Moon map is pissing me the hell off. Can't figure it out. Haven't made it past level 6. Go ahead and laugh, bastards. that map is huge!
Back to top Go down

Moon Map Is Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moon Map Is Out   Moon Map Is Out Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 11:04 am

Dont worry n8 neither have I but im having hella fun on der reise

Back to top Go down

Moon Map Is Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moon Map Is Out   Moon Map Is Out Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 1:44 pm

Am I seeing that right? Says moon map is FREE?
Back to top Go down

Moon Map Is Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moon Map Is Out   Moon Map Is Out Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 1:54 pm

Did you originally buy the Hardened Edition of Blops?
Back to top Go down

Moon Map Is Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moon Map Is Out   Moon Map Is Out Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 1:55 pm

The moon map is free for those that have the hardened or prestige edition of BO.

Those of us that had one of those editions received Der Riese, Shi No Numa, etc when we bought BO.
Back to top Go down

Moon Map Is Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moon Map Is Out   Moon Map Is Out Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 5:14 pm

Ok, yeah, I have hardened edition. That's what I thought.
Back to top Go down

Moon Map Is Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moon Map Is Out   Moon Map Is Out Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 9:40 am

Looking for strats for the new moon map. This map intrigues the hell out of me but I cant seem to get very far. Canis or Idref can chime in and share what they have learned if they would be so kind to a zombie n00b. Razz
Back to top Go down

Moon Map Is Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moon Map Is Out   Moon Map Is Out Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 9:45 am

I too am looking for strats on moon. I figure youtube will have a few vids soon. In the meantime just been running Der Riese like crazy. Love that map.
Back to top Go down

Moon Map Is Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moon Map Is Out   Moon Map Is Out Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 9:49 am

I've checked the youtube vids on moon so far and the only thing ive seen is getting juggernog before going to the moon. WHICH IS SUPER EASY. Thats the only thing Ive learned in Moon so far Sad.
Back to top Go down

Moon Map Is Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moon Map Is Out   Moon Map Is Out Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 9:50 am

I also tried to jump over that rocket in the canyon. Didnt work Sad I died instantly lol
Back to top Go down

Moon Map Is Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moon Map Is Out   Moon Map Is Out Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 2:02 pm

I want to get into a game Idref.

Maybe we can set up a time we four can play for awhile.
Beware, you have to prepared to play for hours.

I have been working on the trophies. I just need two more and they should be easy with a little teamwork. (I need to have three pack-punch's guns at one time, and stop three excavaters).

The Easter Egg (actually one of the trophies) was pretty cool. The whole story of all the maps makes sense now. I do not want to spoil it for everyone.

Getting the souls of the zombies into the tubes was a lot easier than I thought it would be.

Haven't gone too deep in rounds yet as I have been focusing on the trophies and the easter egg.

As far as strategy, like all zombie maps, you have to work as a team or at least communicate well.
There is a way to "freeze" the zombie astronaut in the dome. Some people like to run circles in the dome.
Some people like to work as a team out by mule kick.
If you have good guns you can hold the pyramid room for a good while.

There are a lot of goodies in this map, such as; you can hack the box, hack guns on the wall, give other players money, etc.
Back to top Go down

Moon Map Is Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moon Map Is Out   Moon Map Is Out Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 2:09 pm

WTF? I am aware of none of this. I did not know you could hack or give money. I am learning the old fashioned way by trial and error. gets frustrating. Thanks for the info.
Back to top Go down

Moon Map Is Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moon Map Is Out   Moon Map Is Out Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 2:11 pm

Oh, the new gun is a "zap" gun. It is like the wunderwaffen but on a personal level. And it makes the zombies do funny things.

Not real useful, but you need it for the Easter Egg and trophy.

Oh, before you go for the Easter Egg you need to have completed Call of the Dead Easter Egg, In other words, you need the golden rod.

Do not know if you need to complete the Shangri-La Easter Egg or not. One person in our party did not complete Shangri La and was still able to do it.

So we do not know if he was able to do it because the host had completed Shangri La, or if it does not matter.
Back to top Go down

Moon Map Is Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moon Map Is Out   Moon Map Is Out Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 2:13 pm

Damn it. I never bothered completing the easter egg in call of the dead. I just have a hard time dedicating a long period of time to zombies. It is hard to get a 6-8 hour block of time. I wish I could play split screen multiplayer zombies so my kid could play with me and I would be able to learn from you guys.
Back to top Go down

Moon Map Is Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moon Map Is Out   Moon Map Is Out Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 2:14 pm

BigDaddyN8 wrote:
WTF? I am aware of none of this. I did not know you could hack or give money. I am learning the old fashioned way by trial and error. gets frustrating. Thanks for the info.

Yeah, this is the wrong map to learn that way.

Really we should set up a time we four (vegas, you, ref, and me) can play.

Otherwise, if you see me come on send a message. I can show you around.
Back to top Go down

Moon Map Is Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moon Map Is Out   Moon Map Is Out Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 2:16 pm

BigDaddyN8 wrote:
Damn it. I never bothered completing the easter egg in call of the dead. I just have a hard time dedicating a long period of time to zombies. It is hard to get a 6-8 hour block of time. I wish I could play split screen multiplayer zombies so my kid could play with me and I would be able to learn from you guys.

The easter egg on Call of the Dead does not take that long. Maybe an hour or two, depending on how the box treats you.

Why can't you do split screen?
Back to top Go down

Moon Map Is Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moon Map Is Out   Moon Map Is Out Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 2:25 pm

I tried awhile back to join up with a split screen to someone who had a zombie game in progress. I couldn'e join with a split screen. Not sure why. Maybe it was a fluke. I would be down to playing zombies with a group of clan mates. I will try to do a multiplayer split screen again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Moon Map Is Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moon Map Is Out   Moon Map Is Out Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Moon Map Is Out
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next