Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
not really a member but..... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
not really a member but..... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
not really a member but..... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
not really a member but..... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
not really a member but..... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
not really a member but..... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
not really a member but..... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
not really a member but..... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
not really a member but..... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
not really a member but..... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
not really a member but..... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
not really a member but..... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
not really a member but..... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
not really a member but..... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
not really a member but..... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

not really a member but.....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mason32nd

Mason32nd

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 9

not really a member but..... Empty
PostSubject: not really a member but.....   not really a member but..... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 1:42 pm

it seems that my clan has really gotten quiet since the nice weather is here.
i'd like to get some gaming in with you guys, as you all appear to be very active.
only problem is that i still want to wear my 55's tags, as i have deep roots with them, basically just want to run with an organized group for the summer.
i know the game well , and put objectives before k/d ratio (mainly cuz i dont have one).
i still have 2-3 of your guys on my friends list, so if you ever need a 6th guy, send me an inv plz.

thx in advance..... PSN = Mason32nd
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: not really a member but.....   not really a member but..... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 1:50 pm

Always room, Mason... I'll add ya when my net gets sorted out
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: not really a member but.....   not really a member but..... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 1:55 pm

mason I will add you as well
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: not really a member but.....   not really a member but..... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 2:31 pm

Same here. You may already be on my friends list. I will check.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: not really a member but.....   not really a member but..... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 2:46 pm

Feel free to join a party any time.. I don't think your on my friend list, but you can add me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: not really a member but.....   not really a member but..... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 2:58 pm

Add me if you'd like. I was in the 2 battles against your clan and you guys were cool and play the game the way it should be.
Back to top Go down
The1UrLookin4

The1UrLookin4

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 218

PostSubject: Re: not really a member but.....   not really a member but..... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 4:37 pm

Mason youre welcome to join in anytime. 55 tag or not.
Back to top Go down
http://www.over30clan.com https://www.youtube.com/user/netxhunter
The1UrLookin4

The1UrLookin4

PostSubject: Re: not really a member but.....   not really a member but..... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 4:39 pm

oh yeah Dodgeball tonight 10:00pm Central. Hopefully my son feels better than he did last night.
Back to top Go down
Mason32nd

Mason32nd

PostSubject: Re: not really a member but.....   not really a member but..... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 1:34 am

had some great games and even better times playing with you guys today...pushing that button is starting to get tempting, maybe i better log out and call it a night Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: not really a member but.....   not really a member but..... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 5:40 am

55s-Mason32nd wrote:
had some great games and even better times playing with you guys today...pushing that button is starting to get tempting, maybe i better log out and call it a night Smile

Pushing that button isn't just about getting cooler little symbols on your PC, it takes you out of your comfort zone and forces you to play with guns, perks you wouldn't normally use. And possibly make you a more well rounded dare I say better BO player. Just a thought.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: not really a member but.....   not really a member but..... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 5:56 am

killface the 55's eradicate everything thats prestige dude.. he cant press the button or the clan might kick him Sad but you could run 2 accounts mason. just a thought. and really sorry i deleted you the other day mate i was having to make some room for all theses new guys coming in recently, but i shall add you again if you feel to slum it sometime with the uk30 Smile
Back to top Go down
Mason32nd

Mason32nd

PostSubject: Re: not really a member but.....   not really a member but..... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 7:05 am

its all good shorty,
and yes i would get kicked if i pressed the button.....
kinda lame , but thats the rules ??
thats what draws me here , no rules, everyones laid back and cool, Manic is a little weird , but what can ya do....( jk Manic) i had to pick someone and your name came up Razz , must be your avatars......
if i'm ever in a lobby with you guys and you get 6 >30<'s, please dont hesitate to kick me
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: not really a member but.....   not really a member but..... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 7:58 am

dude lol yer you get used to manic after a bit lol Razz and uk dont kick man we open a private lobby and kill each other Twisted Evil and i have to say our little ffa thing works real well and its always a good laugh .. im not gonna be on till tues now (had a good drink last night and need to build some brownie points up) lmao but ill add you later and if your about pls feel free to just jump in man. we are also doing 1v1 and 2v2 atm so if u want in there is a thread hear about 2v2 teams .. go sign up, they will be played out over the weekends to suit all our time zones Laughing see ya soon bud
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: not really a member but.....   not really a member but..... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 8:28 am

Gentlemen... Weird is being molested by midget Valkyries, I'm merely someone that has misplaced his 'internal filters'...a curse and/or a blessing depending on who you talk to
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: not really a member but.....   not really a member but..... Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 9:26 am

You are still on my list from the clan battles we did some time ago Mason. So jump in any time. Wear what ever tag you want. We dont really care. You are a good team player and I would be more than pleased to play with you.

Surprised to see your group is going quiet. I am sure they will pick up when MW3 comes out. I know you have been a part of that group for some time, so I think you should hold off pressing the button.

Yes Manic is weird (despite what he says here about the midget fantasy creatures) but we manage that by making him play with the UK guys who seem to thrive with that kind of thing. We actuallty pay Shorty to let Manic play with them and pretend to like him.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: not really a member but.....   not really a member but..... Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 9:45 am

You already sent me an invite but now I know to invite you. See you in game. Pleasure to play with you.
Back to top Go down
The1UrLookin4

The1UrLookin4

PostSubject: Re: not really a member but.....   not really a member but..... Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 9:46 am

Mason you can run with us with your 55 tag on. You can be in both clans. It doesn't matter to me. I run the best tag eva!! [1ehT] cause its all me!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: not really a member but.....   not really a member but..... Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 9:46 am

MANIC wrote:
Gentlemen... Weird is being molested by midget Valkyries

Sounds like a dream I had recently. I didn't want to wake up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: not really a member but.....   not really a member but..... Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 10:13 am

SHORTY_-77-_ wrote:
dude lol yer you get used to manic after a bit lol Razz and uk dont kick man we open a private lobby and kill each other Twisted Evil and i have to say our little ffa thing works real well and its always a good laugh .. im not gonna be on till tues now (had a good drink last night and need to build some brownie points up) lmao but ill add you later and if your about pls feel free to just jump in man. we are also doing 1v1 and 2v2 atm so if u want in there is a thread hear about 2v2 teams .. go sign up, they will be played out over the weekends to suit all our time zones Laughing see ya soon bud

ahhhh the universal brownie points system I spent all mine last night by not putting the new wardrobes up whilst she was at work instead I went out and got leathered then proceeded to sulk like a 5 year old when she wanted me to come home lol good times jocolor
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: not really a member but.....   not really a member but..... Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 10:25 am

mason I will add you as well
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: not really a member but.....   not really a member but..... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 7:24 pm

DAMN.........LMAO!!!!!!!!!.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: not really a member but.....   not really a member but..... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

not really a member but.....
Page 1 of 1