Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Can anyone explain this video? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Can anyone explain this video? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Can anyone explain this video? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Can anyone explain this video? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Can anyone explain this video? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Can anyone explain this video? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Can anyone explain this video? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Can anyone explain this video? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Can anyone explain this video? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Can anyone explain this video? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Can anyone explain this video? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Can anyone explain this video? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Can anyone explain this video? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Can anyone explain this video? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Can anyone explain this video? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Can anyone explain this video?

Go down 
+3
pogotheklown
walldoggy
ArcaniX
7 posters
AuthorMessage
ArcaniX

ArcaniX

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 15

Can anyone explain this video? Empty
PostSubject: Can anyone explain this video?   Can anyone explain this video? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 8:54 pm

Hey Crew...

A couple of days ago, a group of us were running Domination on Cargo, and I noticed that we were facing "FaZe Pamaaj" of the infamous FaZe Clan (and for those disbelievers in the party at the time, it WAS a real-deal FaZe guy...) and getting pretty pounded. Well, as it turns out Pamaaj is one of the commentators that my son regularly watches so I pulled out the match in Theatre to show him that we did infact face Pamaaj (he was in a little disbelief, LOL!).

Long story short, I noticed this slightly odd behavior in his controller when he respawned and was temporarily idle... Has anyone ever seen this before? Any idea what might have been causing this?

Based on his "My Setup" video, he apparently uses a SCUF (surprise, surprise)... My only guesses are that his SCUF right stick has lost it's centering ability, or something more sinister??

Thoughts?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ArcaniX5696?feature=watch
walldoggy

walldoggy

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 173

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone explain this video?   Can anyone explain this video? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 9:54 pm

Does that gun drift up and to the right? Maybe he's correcting for that somehow?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/walldogkl2010
ArcaniX

ArcaniX

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone explain this video?   Can anyone explain this video? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 9:59 pm

I wondered about that, but the part that doesn't make sense is that it's drifting the the left and down when he's idle. I tried to re-create and you could sit the whole 10 minutes (or until it boots you for inactivity) and there's no 'inate' drift...
Back to top Go down
pogotheklown

pogotheklown

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 31

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone explain this video?   Can anyone explain this video? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 10:06 pm

Could just be an old worn out stick. I had a PS3 controller that was pretty old and beat up and by the time that I got tired of it and threw it away, I could start a game and sit the controller down and my character would automatically walk forward without ever touching the left stick.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/pogotheklown
walldoggy

walldoggy

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 173

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone explain this video?   Can anyone explain this video? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 10:32 pm

pogotheklown wrote:
Could just be an old worn out stick. I had a PS3 controller that was pretty old and beat up and by the time that I got tired of it and threw it away, I could start a game and sit the controller down and my character would automatically walk forward without ever touching the left stick.
Yeah that makes sense too. Maybe it's "centered" slightly low left, so if he's changing classes, or whatever, it drifts a little. But why would he just sit there for 10 seconds before respawning? Oh... maybe he's watching the kill cam?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/walldogkl2010
ArcaniX

ArcaniX

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone explain this video?   Can anyone explain this video? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 10:37 pm

I suppose so... I have a 'busted' xbox controller too that won't center properly, but the drift is constant and one direction... not the 'perfect left', 'perfect down' alternating...

I'm not trying to be argumentative... I'm highly analytical and without answers the mind just keeps grinding on it...

Irrelevant, but you don't respawn until after you finish watching the kill cam... If I'm getting absolutely destroyed in my spawn by dogs / swarm, etc... I'll deliberately watch all of my killcams to delay my respawn and limit my deaths... Embarassed
Back to top Go down
HandJobz4Ammo

HandJobz4Ammo

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 6

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone explain this video?   Can anyone explain this video? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 9:44 am

My SCUF is starting to drift a bit but I have never seen a "stair step" motion before. It's probably just a worn out controller but odd none the less.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/srslampiece
pariah_81

pariah_81

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 21

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone explain this video?   Can anyone explain this video? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 12:28 pm

This could be an anomaly like what you guys are describing for busted controllers, but you are watching this in theater right? it could look different and register different on his screen at home too.
Back to top Go down
ArcaniX

ArcaniX

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone explain this video?   Can anyone explain this video? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 12:38 pm

This could be true, too... Guess we'll never know, but I thought I'd throw it out there incase someone had seen something similar and had an explanation.

I finally looked up a youtube video of what a "jitter mod" on modded controllers does... holy shit... that shit's just wrong...
Back to top Go down
Sr Slampiece

Sr Slampiece

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 235

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone explain this video?   Can anyone explain this video? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 1:35 pm

Ha! I looked up the jitter mod too. WTF I'd be pissed if I ran into that. LMAO it looks ridiculous!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/SrSlampiece?feature=watch
BlackDeath

BlackDeath

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 180

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone explain this video?   Can anyone explain this video? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 2:01 pm

appears to be controller drift
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/axblackdeathxa

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone explain this video?   Can anyone explain this video? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 3:55 pm

arCANix and Slam.....I've never used Shocked jitter mode on my controller but can show you guys one day lol affraid
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone explain this video?   Can anyone explain this video? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Can anyone explain this video?
Page 1 of 1