Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Assault Diamonds Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Assault Diamonds Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Assault Diamonds Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Assault Diamonds Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Assault Diamonds Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Assault Diamonds Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Assault Diamonds Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Assault Diamonds Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Assault Diamonds Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Assault Diamonds Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Assault Diamonds Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Assault Diamonds Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Assault Diamonds Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Assault Diamonds Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Assault Diamonds Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Assault Diamonds

Go down 
+4
Sr Slampiece
pariah_81
Criptic Wolf
Doamne01
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Criptic Wolf

Criptic Wolf

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 33

Assault Diamonds Empty
PostSubject: Assault Diamonds   Assault Diamonds Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 3:37 pm

Since I'm trying to do one of these every week I'm just going to do it in one thread from now on, I'll just keep adding to this post.

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/thecripticwolf
Doamne01

Doamne01

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 67

Assault Diamonds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assault Diamonds   Assault Diamonds Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 4:38 pm

I've been loathe to try to get the ARs diamond, but I know that I'm going to. I have the SMGs bedazzled and I think that I'm going to do the shotguns next just to have a quick success; there are just so damn many ARs.

I'm curious to know how many game hours it takes you to get them diamond.
Back to top Go down
Criptic Wolf

Criptic Wolf

Assault Diamonds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assault Diamonds   Assault Diamonds Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 5:16 pm

Umm not really sure, but I can tell you I had about 1200 kills on both the AN-94 and SCAR by the time I got them gold. I never looked where I was at game hour wise when I started so I have no clue, looking back I wish I did as that's a good question.
Back to top Go down

Assault Diamonds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assault Diamonds   Assault Diamonds Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 6:22 pm

I have my AR diamond. I found that if you just go into free for all and aim at the head for easy headshot i got 12 to 15 a game then and it didnt take to long. The swat on the other hand with no perks or attachements is a pain in the ass.
Back to top Go down
Criptic Wolf

Criptic Wolf

Assault Diamonds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assault Diamonds   Assault Diamonds Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 4:34 pm

Episode 4:

Back to top Go down
Criptic Wolf

Criptic Wolf

Assault Diamonds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assault Diamonds   Assault Diamonds Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 4:37 pm

Priceless79 wrote:
I have my AR diamond. I found that if you just go into free for all and aim at the head for easy headshot i got 12 to 15 a game then and it didnt take to long. The swat on the other hand with no perks or attachements is a pain in the ass.

You must have much better aim than I do because I can never pull that off lol.
Back to top Go down
Doamne01

Doamne01

Assault Diamonds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assault Diamonds   Assault Diamonds Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 5:37 pm

Priceless79 wrote:

I know that it's too late for your ARs, but this should help on shotguns, if you go for them, or for others who are wanting to take a hugh hit in SPM and k/d to get some sparkly weapons: for the no perks and no attachments, go to Hard Core. The S12 was absolutely the biggest pos as far as one hit kills go (and in general in my opinion.) I was getting one or two one-hit kills per game, but it was rough going, until I went to Hard Core KC.

That should help you get your kills for the SWAT as well, for those who don't have it.
Back to top Go down
pariah_81

pariah_81

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 21

Assault Diamonds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assault Diamonds   Assault Diamonds Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 5:39 pm

Doamne01 wrote:
I've been loathe to try to get the ARs diamond, but I know that I'm going to. I have the SMGs bedazzled and I think that I'm going to do the shotguns next just to have a quick success; there are just so damn many ARs.

I'm curious to know how many game hours it takes you to get them diamond.

I am having a rough time with the Scorpion. Can you suggest something to make this SMG better? Right now i have long barrel and foregrip on it.
Back to top Go down
Criptic Wolf

Criptic Wolf

Assault Diamonds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assault Diamonds   Assault Diamonds Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 5:43 pm

Doamne01 wrote:
Priceless79 wrote:

I know that it's too late for your ARs, but this should help on shotguns, if you go for them, or for others who are wanting to take a hugh hit in SPM and k/d to get some sparkly weapons: for the no perks and no attachments, go to Hard Core. The S12 was absolutely the biggest pos as far as one hit kills go (and in general in my opinion.) I was getting one or two one-hit kills per game, but it was rough going, until I went to Hard Core KC.

That should help you get your kills for the SWAT as well, for those who don't have it.

Yeah I do the same thing, when I get to the point where I need the no perks and attachments I go to hardcore, much much easier to get those kills. I doesn't hurt my k/d though, I actually do quite well in hardcore, I've played it a LOT over the last few titles.
Back to top Go down
Sr Slampiece

Sr Slampiece

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 235

Assault Diamonds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assault Diamonds   Assault Diamonds Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 10:03 am

Well shit, I never think about playing HC to get the no attachment/no perks!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/SrSlampiece?feature=watch
Doamne01

Doamne01

Assault Diamonds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assault Diamonds   Assault Diamonds Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 11:40 am

pariah_81 wrote:
I am having a rough time with the Scorpion. Can you suggest something to make this SMG better? Right now i have long barrel and foregrip on it.

I tried to remember what I used and I think that it was the laser and a silencer and I just watched my aim. The silencer makes the kill take one more bullet usually and so you have more time to get on target and the laser helps your bullets stay on target.

You're not going to get many long-range kills with the Scorpion anyway as there is too much recoil and if you burst they will usually run away before you get the kill. Basically, you want to point the gun in their face from close range and you should be good.

Last edited by Doamne01 on Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Doamne01

Doamne01

Assault Diamonds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assault Diamonds   Assault Diamonds Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 11:55 am

Criptic Wolf wrote:
Yeah I do the same thing, when I get to the point where I need the no perks and attachments I go to hardcore, much much easier to get those kills. I doesn't hurt my k/d though, I actually do quite well in hardcore, I've played it a LOT over the last few titles.

It's not HC that gets me in trouble and causes the k/d drop, it's running with no perks or attachments and then being invited to play Dom with the clan. The way that I tend to play gets me killed a lot when I don't have flak jacket or engineer and I rush B.
Back to top Go down
Criptic Wolf

Criptic Wolf

Assault Diamonds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assault Diamonds   Assault Diamonds Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 1:01 pm

Sr Slampiece wrote:

Well shit, I never think about playing HC to get the no attachment/no perks!

That's why we're here Slam, to help you figure out how to play this game. Wink
Back to top Go down
Criptic Wolf

Criptic Wolf

Assault Diamonds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assault Diamonds   Assault Diamonds Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 9:03 pm

Back to top Go down
Sr Slampiece

Sr Slampiece

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 235

Assault Diamonds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assault Diamonds   Assault Diamonds Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 9:30 pm

New tips and tricks: Auto tuning your voice increases your head shot ability by 50%. FACT.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/SrSlampiece?feature=watch
Mr_Crapshine

Mr_Crapshine

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 2

Assault Diamonds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assault Diamonds   Assault Diamonds Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 12:26 am

I've always been partial to the AR so I've basically been working on Golding them from the start. I've always been poor at getting headshots but I'm training myself to be better. I'm finding that target finder, fore grip and playing hardcore has worked best in getting headshots, long shots and bloodthirsty for AR. I've golded the FAL, AN94, and Type 25. Currently need a couple left on MTAR and then onto SWAT. At my pace I think I'll be close to prestige master by the time I'm at diamond. It's not a sprint, it's a marathon. Smile
Back to top Go down
Maverick9227

Maverick9227

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 19

Assault Diamonds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assault Diamonds   Assault Diamonds Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 8:52 am

Damn, I have one gold gun. My MP7...I'll have diamond about the time MW4 drops.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Maverick92271?feature=mhee
ImGoodIfYouSuck

ImGoodIfYouSuck

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 45

Assault Diamonds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assault Diamonds   Assault Diamonds Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 10:31 am

D*I*A*M*O*N*D FAL all day bitcheeees
Back to top Go down
Maverick9227

Maverick9227

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 19

Assault Diamonds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assault Diamonds   Assault Diamonds Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 10:49 am

Personally I like the gold better. I'll take the FAL on with my MK48 anyday. I counter snipe little shits all day with that thing.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Maverick92271?feature=mhee
ImGoodIfYouSuck

ImGoodIfYouSuck

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 45

Assault Diamonds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assault Diamonds   Assault Diamonds Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 1:58 pm

Maverick9227 wrote:
I'll take the FAL on with my MK48 anyday. I counter snipe little shits all day with that thing.

Is this a challonge??
Back to top Go down
Z06NESS

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 0

Assault Diamonds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assault Diamonds   Assault Diamonds Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 6:38 pm

I can't hit shit with the Type 25
Back to top Go down
Criptic Wolf

Criptic Wolf

Assault Diamonds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assault Diamonds   Assault Diamonds Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 10:26 pm

Episode 6....almost there!!!!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Assault Diamonds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assault Diamonds   Assault Diamonds Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Assault Diamonds
Page 1 of 1