Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
It's been brought to my attention. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
It's been brought to my attention. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
It's been brought to my attention. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
It's been brought to my attention. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
It's been brought to my attention. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
It's been brought to my attention. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
It's been brought to my attention. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
It's been brought to my attention. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
It's been brought to my attention. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
It's been brought to my attention. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
It's been brought to my attention. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
It's been brought to my attention. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
It's been brought to my attention. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
It's been brought to my attention. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
It's been brought to my attention. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

It's been brought to my attention.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
TydenWolf

TydenWolf

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 18

It's been brought to my attention. Empty
PostSubject: It's been brought to my attention.   It's been brought to my attention. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 10:37 am

The other night some comments where made by both me and my wife in a Xbox live party that may have offended some people. We did not mean any ill will or malice towards anyone in the party. We were the laughing about a pre-conceieved notion of what we thought what someone would looked like. There was no intention of hurting anyone's feelings. If we offended anyone we are very sorry and would like an opportunity to apologize personally.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TydenWolf?feature=guide
SwollenCamel

SwollenCamel

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 44

PostSubject: Re: It's been brought to my attention.   It's been brought to my attention. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 10:40 am

Oh no not again.............Tyden what have you been doing?

I think you would have to be Amish to get offended by Tyden.

But then again bootie's do get hurt! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
TydenWolf

TydenWolf

PostSubject: Re: It's been brought to my attention.   It's been brought to my attention. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 10:57 am

Swollen I know that tyou are trying to make this funny and light hearted but it's very serious and I just want to make sure that the people that I offended know that I am taking this very seriously.
Back to top Go down
rynovan

rynovan

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 2

PostSubject: Re: It's been brought to my attention.   It's been brought to my attention. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 11:10 am

Alright here is the deal. Before the recent incident, I always had to ask you not to scream in our games because it not only hurts my ears and takes the concentration off the game but it amplifies the problems that BO2 has. We all understand how bad the game is, but screaming about the bs on every way you get killed is exhausting. The only thing I can control is my friends list and my parties, if I choose not to have someone in the party it's my choice. I have muted you so in the future if you decide to join a party I'm in that's fine, I just can't handle all the loud rage constantly. The fact that you say "I'm going to mute myself" a lot should give you an indication that it's disrupting to the rest of the group. I don't have an "issue" with you other than stated above. You have made up with the offended and I appreciate it. I've got nothing against you.
Back to top Go down
TydenWolf

TydenWolf

PostSubject: Re: It's been brought to my attention.   It's been brought to my attention. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 4:29 pm

Thank you for telling what I have done to deserve the removal and being kicked, it's your friend's list and I respect that. I am sorry that I am so loud and disruptive. I try not to be so and I have been trying to be better about this and yes if I see that I am bugging the other members of the party I tend to mute myself to correct this issue. I wish you well on your future gaming endeavors and respectively ask not to be kicked from the party if there is room and we just mute each other and play like adults.
Back to top Go down
SwollenCamel

SwollenCamel

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 44

PostSubject: Re: It's been brought to my attention.   It's been brought to my attention. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 5:05 pm

Ok fair enough mate, You know i'll play with ya in any mood you may be in.

All BS aside, good on ya for bringing it up and addressing it like a grown up.

That's enough from me.
Back to top Go down
pariah_81

pariah_81

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 21

PostSubject: Re: It's been brought to my attention.   It's been brought to my attention. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 7:39 pm

so now can we play dodgeball again? lolol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's been brought to my attention.   It's been brought to my attention. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's been brought to my attention.
Page 1 of 1