Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
more lag switcher goodness Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
more lag switcher goodness Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
more lag switcher goodness Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
more lag switcher goodness Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
more lag switcher goodness Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
more lag switcher goodness Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
more lag switcher goodness Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
more lag switcher goodness Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
more lag switcher goodness Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
more lag switcher goodness Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
more lag switcher goodness Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
more lag switcher goodness Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
more lag switcher goodness Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
more lag switcher goodness Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
more lag switcher goodness Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

more lag switcher goodness

Go down 
+2
Maverick9227
BlackDeath
6 posters
AuthorMessage
BlackDeath

BlackDeath

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 180

more lag switcher goodness Empty
PostSubject: more lag switcher goodness   more lag switcher goodness Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 11:11 am

be sure to look for my remarks in the comments section below this video and give it a thumbs up if you agree or just enjoy'd the rage fest lol

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/axblackdeathxa
Maverick9227

Maverick9227

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 19

PostSubject: Re: more lag switcher goodness   more lag switcher goodness Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 11:38 am

Done
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Maverick92271?feature=mhee
TheCanisDirus

TheCanisDirus

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 56

PostSubject: Re: more lag switcher goodness   more lag switcher goodness Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 12:08 pm

This is the beginning of the end of COD on P2P. I really see a pay per month service or free to play on dedicated servers next round.
Back to top Go down
Maverick9227

Maverick9227

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 19

PostSubject: Re: more lag switcher goodness   more lag switcher goodness Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 12:15 pm

They should just admit defeat and acknowledge that BF has it right with their server setup.

It just works...its that simple.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Maverick92271?feature=mhee
TheCanisDirus

TheCanisDirus

PostSubject: Re: more lag switcher goodness   more lag switcher goodness Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 12:22 pm

Exactly! But they are money hungry sleezy shits and don't want to shell out the initial investment and maintenance (got to be the only reason).

Imagine no lag, no cheating COD on dedicated servers where you could run 16 vs 16 in ground war in larger maps on Xbox 720 (or whatever it will be). Can def happen if BF4 will be 16 vs 16.
Back to top Go down
BlackDeath

BlackDeath

PostSubject: Re: more lag switcher goodness   more lag switcher goodness Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 12:28 pm

the proof is in the pudding...being the total number of players

when bo1 came out any given thurs, fri, and sat there were 1 MILLION people online

bo2 barely had more than half that opening week - at this point its what 400-500k tops?

the best part about new consoles coming out will be the temporary lull in all things cheat related until they reverse engineering it all
Back to top Go down
TheCanisDirus

TheCanisDirus

PostSubject: Re: more lag switcher goodness   more lag switcher goodness Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 12:38 pm

I remember you mentioning that. Cant ague with numbers! I think that a lot of people moved to BF3 last year and have stuck with it. I'm guessing we'll see even more leave for BF4 when it's released if they dont "fix" COD.

Speaking of... lets play some BF3 this weekend!
Back to top Go down
gk daddio 65

gk daddio 65

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 8

PostSubject: Re: more lag switcher goodness   more lag switcher goodness Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 1:53 pm

Gun, think you are somewhat right on the crowd going to BF but I did notice a big reduction in on the number of lobbies once BO2 came out. If more of this switching starts taking place folks are going to migrate back to BF quickly but maybe that will get our COD creators to actually do something albeit they already have everyones $50 for the season pass.
Back to top Go down
SwollenCamel

SwollenCamel

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 44

PostSubject: Re: more lag switcher goodness   more lag switcher goodness Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 3:36 pm

Why don't we just come up with our own game then charge the planet to play on our >30< server?
Back to top Go down
TheCanisDirus

TheCanisDirus

PostSubject: Re: more lag switcher goodness   more lag switcher goodness Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 3:47 pm

SwollenCamel wrote:
Why don't we just come up with our own game then charge the planet to play on our >30< server?
Right?! Just copy MW2... reskin the whole thing... dedicated servers... boom... we're THE game for the FPS E-sport community haha.
Back to top Go down
DeathByAK

DeathByAK

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 23

PostSubject: Re: more lag switcher goodness   more lag switcher goodness Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 3:57 pm

BlackDeath wrote:
the proof is in the pudding...being the total number of players

when bo1 came out any given thurs, fri, and sat there were 1 MILLION people online

bo2 barely had more than half that opening week - at this point its what 400-500k tops?

the best part about new consoles coming out will be the temporary lull in all things cheat related until they reverse engineering it all

I have to disagree with the bolded portion BD - any given weekend evening there's routinely 700k - 800k+ online. That's obviously still less than 1 MILLION - but not quite as low as you're stating.

Also, keep in mind that just on 1 console - at any given time. More than 11 MILLION copies of BO2 were sold in the first week alone.

As long as they keep hitting sales numbers like that, they won't implement any major change like the ones discussed in this thread. Why would they?

Why buy the dairy cow when you can get the milk for free?
Back to top Go down
BlackDeath

BlackDeath

PostSubject: Re: more lag switcher goodness   more lag switcher goodness Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 4:04 pm

ok i may have understated the facts but yeah opening week was 700 to 800 not a million plus like bo1 but I have not seen numbers like that in a while for bo2

650k tops on the weekends is what im seeing around 9 to 11pm EST

mw3 had 44k on last night lol

and this http://www.vg247.com/2012/12/10/black-ops-2-sees-14-sales-decline-over-modern-warfare-3/

but you're right they make more than they have invested so they're not going to stop or make significant changes that dont have a return on investment

and this is why i dont put all my eggs in one basket with one game, title, or franchise
Back to top Go down
DeathByAK

DeathByAK

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 23

PostSubject: Re: more lag switcher goodness   more lag switcher goodness Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 4:16 pm

Agreed - no point in nit-picking the details, my only point was even if sales/players are down from MW3 - they are still effectively printing money.

As long as ppl continue to buy the titles from the franchise, I wouldn't expect any major infrastructure changes...sadly.

Hopefully this will be a moot point once the new console(s) come out and new titles hit the scene - there WILL be a CoD killer one day...it's just a matter of when.
Back to top Go down
SwollenCamel

SwollenCamel

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 44

PostSubject: Re: more lag switcher goodness   more lag switcher goodness Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 5:07 pm

Then why not a game made by the community for the community?

"If we give them what they want how will we profit from them?"
Back to top Go down
BlackDeath

BlackDeath

PostSubject: Re: more lag switcher goodness   more lag switcher goodness Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 5:15 pm

kickstarter anyone? lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: more lag switcher goodness   more lag switcher goodness Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

more lag switcher goodness
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Over 30 Clan :: Videos :: Black Ops 2 Videos-
Jump to: