Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Great call out site Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Great call out site Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Great call out site Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Great call out site Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Great call out site Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Great call out site Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Great call out site Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Great call out site Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Great call out site Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Great call out site Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Great call out site Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Great call out site Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Great call out site Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Great call out site Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Great call out site Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Great call out site

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Great call out site Empty
PostSubject: Great call out site   Great call out site Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 3:50 pm

Hey dudes & dudettes,

There was a sticky somewhere with some good call outs. While playing the game I found this lovely website I just wanted to share with you: ===> Nice!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Great call out site   Great call out site Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 3:57 pm

This site fails. The B hut in Jungle is the 30 clubhouse. Everyone knows that. Pfft.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Great call out site   Great call out site Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 4:03 pm

agreed. How could they leave out the >30< clubhouse? Dicks!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Great call out site   Great call out site Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 4:45 pm

This site is trash.

Stadium has 2 callouts. B and Not B.

Havanna has 2call outs. ‘B’ and “We are spawn trapped!”

Summit call outs? ‘B’ and “We are spawn trapped!”

Seriously though, I think ours are pretty good. I wonder who helped develop them...

Back to top Go down
The1UrLookin4

The1UrLookin4

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 218

PostSubject: Re: Great call out site   Great call out site Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 5:05 pm

Not bad. We might need to make a set of these for MW3.
Back to top Go down
http://www.over30clan.com https://www.youtube.com/user/netxhunter

PostSubject: Re: Great call out site   Great call out site Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 5:18 pm

I agree. Once we can get the maps we can start working on a call out set for them. It's what we did for BO way back when.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Great call out site   Great call out site Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 2:17 am

Thanks guys, really nice to read all those positive comments! Thanks for the constructive criticism. I personally had never seen other call out maps then the ones from the original map pack. I thought it would be handy, an addition. If you don't wanna use them, fine!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Great call out site   Great call out site Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 7:40 am

I was just kidding Star. I think this is a good site. Shorty spearheaded a project to get all the callouts on the maps about the time when we moved to the new site. Wish we would have found this site before our project to save ourselves the time... Good find. See if you can't find one when MW3 comes out to save me the trouble of having to help Shorty this time round.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Great call out site   Great call out site Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 8:47 am

Starlitkiller J wrote:
Thanks guys, really nice to read all those positive comments! Thanks for the constructive criticism. I personally had never seen other call out maps then the ones from the original map pack. I thought it would be handy, an addition. If you don't wanna use them, fine!
\

LOL! I was thinking the same thing.. On the other hand I was noticing how very >30< the responses were.

You kinda need a thick skin to walk these halls.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Great call out site   Great call out site Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 9:21 am

Yeah, well, I do see the humour now... My post was early in the morning (my time), I was just awake and still half asleep.
And I just don't do humour early in the morning. Evil or Very Mad clown
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Great call out site   Great call out site Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 9:28 am

Thats too bad. Hope you do the humour in the evening Very Happy Now, all we need you to do is find a set just like it for MW3 so Shorty and I don't have to bust ass for hours trying to create callouts.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Great call out site   Great call out site Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 9:48 am

Hehehe... Cool I'll see what I can do!
I was quite surprised when I stumbled on these call outs. All I found before were call outs for the original game, nothing for the new map packs. So hopefully I'll find some good ones for MW3. Almost there, and counting...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Great call out site   Great call out site Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 9:52 am

Don't worry...you'll get used to the ball busting. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Great call out site   Great call out site Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 10:14 am

Yeah? Even if I'm really grumpy in the morning? Maybe I should just play some BlackOps then, to vent my rage...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Great call out site   Great call out site Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 10:17 am

Then I would avoid the site in the morning as most of us are at our sarcastic and douchey best at that time Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Great call out site   Great call out site Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 10:18 am

Starlitkiller J wrote:
Yeah? Even if I'm really grumpy in the morning? Maybe I should just play some BlackOps then, to vent my rage...

The good news is Grumpy here is the Xbx sides crabby pants problem. Play with Marsh. He is always in a good mood.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Great call out site   Great call out site Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 10:48 am

yes, morning is the time when we are at our grouchy best. Grumpy old men for fucksake. Of course morning to us is early afternoon-evening = alcohol consumption time for the European lot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Great call out site   Great call out site Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 11:53 am

Winicott1001 wrote:
Starlitkiller J wrote:

The good news is Grumpy here is the Xbx sides crabby pants problem. Play with Marsh. He is always in a good mood.

me? good mood? NEVER!! lolz

Don't worry Star, the ps3 side just has a nepoleon thing going on. New info from the "dark side" pisses them off and hurts their feelers. (every see how small their controlers are? little hands I tells thee) Very Happy Plus, they have to deal with a hole slew of whiners of their own, so...........Over there, they make new people wear rediculous clan tags and purple dresses and floweredy hats and call the OG's by sir and a waiting period before they get to play with the cool kids. Next time, just post it in the xbox forum where we'll gladly take any help we can get.

Last edited by migidymarsh on Wed Sep 28, 2011 12:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Great call out site   Great call out site Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 12:00 pm

migidymarsh wrote:
Winicott1001 wrote:
Starlitkiller J wrote:

me? good mood? NEVER!! Don't worry Star, the ps3 side just has a nepoleon thing going on. New info from the dark side pisses them off and hurts their feelers. Very Happy

Easy Marsh.Remember you are also riding the fence. Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Great call out site   Great call out site Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 12:04 pm

FiremanLFD525 wrote:

You're so right Marsh. We could all learn from your laid back attitude. Razz

Thanks bro.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Great call out site   Great call out site Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 12:18 pm

LOL! Fix'd
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Great call out site   Great call out site Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 12:19 pm

"Sir, can I party up with you guys?""IF YOU DON'T,I'M TAKING MY FREAKING BALL AND GOING HOME."or Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Great call out site   Great call out site Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 12:23 pm

YES! cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Great call out site   Great call out site Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Great call out site
Page 1 of 1