Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Whats in a name? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Whats in a name? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Whats in a name? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Whats in a name? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Whats in a name? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Whats in a name? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Whats in a name? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Whats in a name? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Whats in a name? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Whats in a name? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Whats in a name? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Whats in a name? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Whats in a name? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Whats in a name? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Whats in a name? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Whats in a name?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Spartan Runnerr

Spartan Runnerr

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 15

Whats in a name? Empty
PostSubject: Whats in a name?   Whats in a name? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 10:42 am

This past weekend my wife made me clean out "my drawer". y'all know what i'm talking about...the catch all random stuff drawer containing everything from watches, keys and gift cards to extra bullets from that day at the range. Mine happens to be in my night stand next to the bed.
I came across a prepaid xbox live card that has never been used but i just renewed my live account last month. I've been debating a second account.... but i need a name and i'm not feelingl very clever right now.

What do ya got?
Back to top Go down
Sr Slampiece

Sr Slampiece

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 235

Whats in a name? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats in a name?   Whats in a name? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 10:45 am

Ammo4HandJobz!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/SrSlampiece?feature=watch
BlackDeath

BlackDeath

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 180

Whats in a name? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats in a name?   Whats in a name? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 11:43 am

If you are going to do that you may want to consider converting to the family plan and get 4 GTs for the price of two.

Just an option
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/axblackdeathxa
Spartan Runnerr

Spartan Runnerr

Whats in a name? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats in a name?   Whats in a name? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 12:16 pm

BD, i know theres was a thread on how to do this recently, but How do i do that again?
Back to top Go down
Spartan Runnerr

Spartan Runnerr

Whats in a name? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats in a name?   Whats in a name? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 12:30 pm

....and then i will have to come up with 3 new names.
As much as i like ammo4handjobz (aka "i wanna be like Mike-Slam") i don't want my 7 year old asking what that means. my wife will probably ban me from xbox
Back to top Go down

Whats in a name? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats in a name?   Whats in a name? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 12:47 pm

The family plan works like this.....

You log into your main account on xbox live. Go and purchase the family plan with that account. It will charge your credit card $99 and that will give you 4 xbl accounts for a year.

Your unused time that you had left on your original gamertag will be transferred to the family plan accounts. What they do is they divide the remaining time by 4 and extend the year out by that much for each account. If you redeem the code for that other 12 months of live it will then add 3 months time to all four accounts.

The family plan will auto renew when all time expires on the accounts. It will charge your credit card/debit card you registered with originally another $99 for the next year. If you don't want it to charge your card then you just redeem more of the live cards and keep extending the time that way. However, you will never come out better than by just letting them charge your card once a year.

As far as the kids' gamertags.......just let them pick one. You will be given the option to either link existing gamertags with the family plan (yours and any others you may want to let be on your plan) or create new gamertags to link to the family plan account. The "main" account will have control over all linked accounts (parental settings/pts allowance). You may change any gamertag once for free.....kid gets older and wants to change his gamertag, he can do it once for free.

My boys picked ZombieKiller and Killdroid.......I had to add some numbers and "x"'s to make it work for them......

ZombieKiller5x5 and Killdroidx

Family plan parental controls are great. My boys can only hear people on their freinds lists and can only party up with those they are friends with......and I have to approve all friend requests. These controls are attached to the gamertag and go with them from console to console.

I am a big fan of the family plan myself......excellent value.

I don't have any name suggestions....sorry.
Back to top Go down
Spartan Runnerr

Spartan Runnerr

Whats in a name? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats in a name?   Whats in a name? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 2:58 pm

Thanks orka. The info is great. I've debated how to get my son an account. I don't let him play online unless i take the time to turn the settings off on my account so he can't hear all the garbage people say. If by getting the family plan i have control of all that on his account, that may be the way to go.

But that still leaves me with 2 more accounts to name......
Back to top Go down
NukeLaCoog

NukeLaCoog

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 100

Whats in a name? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats in a name?   Whats in a name? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 3:52 pm

I think it is a requirement to use a mixture of z's, numbers instead of letters and randomly capitalized letters zzzXzg00dlUCkzXzzz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/NukeLaCoogx2
Spartan Runnerr

Spartan Runnerr

Whats in a name? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats in a name?   Whats in a name? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 4:04 pm

looking at all the gamertags lately, i think you're right nuke, but I'm too old to figure that shit out half the time. After being with the clan for like 6 months, It wasn't until i played a couple games with Delta, capt, and Jess that I figured out that J3551C4 or whatever the hell it was spelled Jessica.
Back to top Go down
BlackDeath

BlackDeath

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 180

Whats in a name? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats in a name?   Whats in a name? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 4:55 pm

Another good thing about the family plan - YOU get to track all their activity and can enforce parental controls that'll lock them out of features like buying shit first of all Smile and sending / receiving messages, etc.

this was the thread you were referring to spartan...

https://over30clan.forumotion.com/t8080-a-tip-when-xbl-cards-go-on-sale

essentially in the rare case when gold memberships go on sale you can buy them and apply them to your family plan...typically a single 12mo card would give you 6mos credit on the family plan since you're essentially getting 4 accounts vs 1
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/axblackdeathxa
Sponsored content

Whats in a name? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats in a name?   Whats in a name? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Whats in a name?
Page 1 of 1