Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Does the crying ever stop? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Does the crying ever stop? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Does the crying ever stop? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Does the crying ever stop? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Does the crying ever stop? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Does the crying ever stop? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Does the crying ever stop? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Does the crying ever stop? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Does the crying ever stop? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Does the crying ever stop? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Does the crying ever stop? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Does the crying ever stop? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Does the crying ever stop? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Does the crying ever stop? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Does the crying ever stop? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Does the crying ever stop?

Go down 
+15
SwollenCamel
Brennan_Huff122
Sr Slampiece
DELTAxDOG
ninjesmurf
SouthPawDraw
Spartan Runnerr
walldoggy
NukeLaCoog
The1UrLookin4
parabola79
TheCanisDirus
gk daddio 65
JRED_31
birddotcom
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
birddotcom

birddotcom

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 32

Does the crying ever stop? Empty
PostSubject: Does the crying ever stop?   Does the crying ever stop? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 1:53 am

We are all on here for different reasons, and follow different posts. But the negativity to COD is getting soooo annoying.

YES, everyone lags, but enough is enough. It seems like every post I read ends up some way or another a bitch fest about how bad things are. Really, lets move on already.

If you want to play HALO4, great, you want to play BF3, ok, but please stop complaining about COD.

It sounds like a lobby with the late Wzd kid, for those on the PS3 side should know exactly what I'm talking about.

There is something said about the ole saying "if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all" This negative BS about a game that brought us all togther makes me come to this forum less and less. I like this group of people, I have 100+ friends I play with on a regular basis becuase of this forum, lets focus on what works, and not BITCH like lil' bitches!

Remember, it's only a game, lets have some fun!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/birddotcom?feature=watch
walldoggy

walldoggy

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 173

PostSubject: Re: Does the crying ever stop?   Does the crying ever stop? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 2:12 am

lol Beastdotcom strikes again! I agree, with you buddy.

Look, we all know every game has its faults. Yes, even Halo 4. Even BF3. Even Pinball and Lego Harry Potter. We know about it, we deal with it the best we can. There's no point in being whiney little babies about it.

Besides, half the time, it seems like the games are more a reason to hang with our ever expanding group of friends, rather than be the best. player. ever. So relax and enjoy the camaraderie of the clan.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/walldogkl2010
JRED_31

JRED_31

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 5

PostSubject: Re: Does the crying ever stop?   Does the crying ever stop? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 7:34 am

Bird I couldn't agree more. I recently joined this clan and was so happy to be playin with all these people that I thought loved this game as much as I did. But the forums were filled with haters. It was unexpected. The game runs of the Internet it ant never every going to be Fn perfect. But it's great enough to relax my ass at night.
Back to top Go down
gk daddio 65

gk daddio 65

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 8

PostSubject: Re: Does the crying ever stop?   Does the crying ever stop? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 8:44 am

No offense to those I play with but Amen to that Bird. I want to enjoy my time playing games and all this is another reason I haven't been playing COD lately. Shocked
Back to top Go down
TheCanisDirus

TheCanisDirus

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 56

PostSubject: Re: Does the crying ever stop?   Does the crying ever stop? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 8:49 am

Does the crying ever stop? 73360-10
Back to top Go down
parabola79

parabola79

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 16

PostSubject: Re: Does the crying ever stop?   Does the crying ever stop? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 9:33 am

I hear ya sir.. although yesterday was the worst for me.. i was completely one barring for like 2 matches.. i complained a little but then i left i couldnt take anymore.. so i jumped into another party and there i was 4 bar able to kill people without any problem and this was hardcore.. i am one who hardly ever complains.. i sit back and listen to everyone else ha.. but that was a first for me leaving because the connection was awful.. and the host was not changing..
Back to top Go down
The1UrLookin4

The1UrLookin4

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 218

PostSubject: Re: Does the crying ever stop?   Does the crying ever stop? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 10:23 am

I'm guilty. I still cry about it. But I still like and play the game also. I need some colby to go with my wine.
Back to top Go down
http://www.over30clan.com https://www.youtube.com/user/netxhunter

PostSubject: Re: Does the crying ever stop?   Does the crying ever stop? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 11:01 am

Walldog u take that back lego harry potter was perfect!
Back to top Go down
Sr Slampiece

Sr Slampiece

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 235

PostSubject: Re: Does the crying ever stop?   Does the crying ever stop? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 11:39 am

Werd. I'm guilty too. I haven't posted a video because I know it would be "Here's a gameplay that didn't suck too bad" LOL.

I played for two hours last night trying to get 3 blood thirstys with thE Ballista and I couldn't get a single one. Mad

BD and I were talking the other day and I think there is a lot of disappointment not only with Black Ops 2 but the fact that it has driven people to branching out to other games.

A year ago when you got online the problem was finding a party that had a spot open. Now you get online and its tough to get a six man team.

I've been working on these stupid snipers for the last week and I've been playing by myself because 1) Im playing hardcore KC and 2) I probably stay through a full game in probably 1 out of 5 games.

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/SrSlampiece?feature=watch

PostSubject: Re: Does the crying ever stop?   Does the crying ever stop? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 11:43 am

birddotcom wrote:
We are all on here for different reasons, and follow different posts. But the negativity to COD is getting soooo annoying.

YES, everyone lags, but enough is enough. It seems like every post I read ends up some way or another a bitch fest about how bad things are. Really, lets move on already.

If you want to play HALO4, great, you want to play BF3, ok, but please stop complaining about COD.

It sounds like a lobby with the late Wzd kid, for those on the PS3 side should know exactly what I'm talking about.

There is something said about the ole saying "if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all" This negative BS about a game that brought us all togther makes me come to this forum less and less. I like this group of people, I have 100+ friends I play with on a regular basis becuase of this forum, lets focus on what works, and not BITCH like lil' bitches!

Remember, it's only a game, lets have some fun!

For once, I will have to agree with this guy known as "Bird". Continuing to complain about video games is very stressful.Let's go back to BOs1.Everyone complained about "hit detection, host pro, etc."We all anticipated on MW3 being the CoD of the century, but that didn't happen either. Now , we have BOs2, and yet again their are complaints.Why? It's not rocket science.Everyone expects a perfect game as others have mentioned, but it's not gonna happen.So in my closing statements, please enjoy spending time enjoying the friendships you build with your online friends, not just the aspects of a video game.

That is all.... FiremanLFD525
Back to top Go down
NukeLaCoog

NukeLaCoog

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 100

PostSubject: Re: Does the crying ever stop?   Does the crying ever stop? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 11:44 am

I agree with ya birdman. I grew tired of the BF3 vs. MW3 wars last year as well. Now that I am on the other side of it, I try to avoid complaining about COD in COD related posts. I chose to put the game up for the time being so there is no point in interjecting my displeasure in a discussion where there are others who have a much different experience. I said I try.....I don't always succeed. Smile

But, the further away from my last experience I get, the easier it becomes. The subject is going to come up in posts about Halo or BF3, or any other FPS game topic because a number of us are just getting into these games and the comparisons are natural. But, those of us who are migrating to different titles need to do a better job of keeping it contained within our specific games and not raining on other people's parade.

I appreciate your post because I need the the "real talk". I do not want to be viewed like that person you mentioned and if I am coming off like that, then a good smack up side the head is appreciated.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/NukeLaCoogx2
walldoggy

walldoggy

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 173

PostSubject: Re: Does the crying ever stop?   Does the crying ever stop? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 11:57 am

sith_miester wrote:
Walldog u take that back lego harry potter was perfect!
No. lol You can stuff your sorrys in a sack mister! Question

Sr Slampiece wrote:
A year ago when you got online the problem was finding a party that had a spot open. Now you get online and its tough to get a six man team.
Depends on when you play I suppose? During the normal Late Night WC times (after 10pm Pacific), we had a full 9 last night plus 2 on the opposing team for a while before a few dropped off and we ran 9. And that's without a few regular guys on.

Also, the last couple weeks have been Double XP and Double Weapon XP. I tend to find that all the crazy kids come out then to take advantage of that. Should calm down a bit now that it's back to normal.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/walldogkl2010

PostSubject: Re: Does the crying ever stop?   Does the crying ever stop? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 12:37 pm

I'm guilty but I complain about all games equally.

I'm an equal opportunity hater.

My apologies.
Back to top Go down
Spartan Runnerr

Spartan Runnerr

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 15

PostSubject: Re: Does the crying ever stop?   Does the crying ever stop? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 1:52 pm

I have to agree. For an "adult" clan, we've been pretty winey lately (myself included).
Bird, a "Well done sir" and a reach to you for call us out on our shit.
For everybody that is still playing bo2 or wants to, the Hardcore modes seem to be playing pretty well for the most part. Worth trying if you are still giving it a shot.
Back to top Go down
SouthPawDraw

SouthPawDraw

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 15

PostSubject: Re: Does the crying ever stop?   Does the crying ever stop? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 2:10 pm

No, I don't think I could tolerate Wzd levels, or rage quitters...but overall I don't mind the pissing and moaning as long as we laugh it off and keep playing. Sometimes the bitching with this crew is the best part of the game and I've certainly have done my share.

On the positive side I'm really digging the Pick 10, the DLC maps and the Peacekeeper, so I give Treyarch props for that (BO2 is actually my fav COD behind MW2). Still, we can't rely on Activision/Infinity Ward/Treyarch for everything...I think one of the things we need to do to keep it fresh is to just play different match modes more often. Yes, DOM is great, but it gets us in a comfort zone that makes it that much easier to nit-pick and focus the problem issues. I played hardcore this weekend with some 30's and although I didn't do so hot it was a blast (particularly the friendly fire).

In short, I bought the game and the DLC...that's not to say I don't wonder about Halo, BF3 and or if I'll buy the next COD...but, as long as we keep playing as a clan and having fun I'll keep at this.

I'll be starting a "Why I love BO2 despite the Lag" thread Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ninjesmurf

ninjesmurf

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 39

PostSubject: Re: Does the crying ever stop?   Does the crying ever stop? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 2:23 pm

Yeah there is a lot of us on ps3 that have switched to hardcore to me it works a lot better. wish there was more hardcore play modes. And there is times of lag but been having fun .
And the ability to shoot Barney in the head just because I can.lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCe9f8w5vIONjs38Vmbw0Nyw
DELTAxDOG

DELTAxDOG

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 65

PostSubject: Re: Does the crying ever stop?   Does the crying ever stop? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 2:37 pm

There is an easy solution to this problem... I found out with mw3 thatif things are getting stressful but everyone wants to hang out, get a drunk party leader that makes you sit in lobbys bull shitting instead of playing. Also setting up private lobbys for stress relief... And when all else fails, play games within the game! Knives only, pistols only, riot shield only... They got rid of death streaks, but a whole team trying to win a dom game only useing dead man's hands, freaking fanatic fun!
Back to top Go down
Sr Slampiece

Sr Slampiece

PostSubject: Re: Does the crying ever stop?   Does the crying ever stop? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 2:56 pm

^^^Who's that guy??? LOL A party leader that would keep everyone in a lobby to shoot the shit rather than play? Who would do a thing like that? Laughing
Back to top Go down
DELTAxDOG

DELTAxDOG

PostSubject: Re: Does the crying ever stop?   Does the crying ever stop? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 4:00 pm

Sr Slampiece wrote:
^^^Who's that guy??? LOL A party leader that would keep everyone in a lobby to shoot the shit rather than play? Who would do a thing like that? Laughing

I've use to know a guy :-)

Hey, I went out and got a PS3 a few weeks ago... You still play yours at all? Thought maybe since youve been a ghost on Xbox, that's where you've been?
Back to top Go down
Sr Slampiece

Sr Slampiece

PostSubject: Re: Does the crying ever stop?   Does the crying ever stop? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 4:15 pm

I haven't played on PS3 in well over a week. I'm around on Xbox, just not like I use to be or like to be.
Back to top Go down
DELTAxDOG

DELTAxDOG

PostSubject: Re: Does the crying ever stop?   Does the crying ever stop? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 4:17 pm

I got pew pew set up on both consoles, and have never gotten to try it out (blops 2) Need to get our shit togetherand get some games going
Back to top Go down
Sr Slampiece

Sr Slampiece

PostSubject: Re: Does the crying ever stop?   Does the crying ever stop? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 4:27 pm

Sounds good! We're tried pew pew a couple times on BO2, its not the same. Gotta have lazer sight to be remotely close.
Back to top Go down
TheCanisDirus

TheCanisDirus

PostSubject: Re: Does the crying ever stop?   Does the crying ever stop? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 4:53 pm

^^^ Yeah, yeah... i f'd up and forgot to put the lazer sights on haha you and Jay liked to rip into me every time Pew Pew was played because i forgot to go back and change that! lol ah well, it was still fun running around like assholes while it lasted haha.
Back to top Go down
Sr Slampiece

Sr Slampiece

PostSubject: Re: Does the crying ever stop?   Does the crying ever stop? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 5:52 pm

Yeah, Gun way to ruin pew pew FOREVER!!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
TheCanisDirus

TheCanisDirus

PostSubject: Re: Does the crying ever stop?   Does the crying ever stop? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 6:28 pm

Haha i know, right?! Ah, i do miss the FNG lobbies... Sad

Edit: oh shit, i'm crying... don't yell at me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Does the crying ever stop?   Does the crying ever stop? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Does the crying ever stop?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next