Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
T NITTI (Todd) tearing it up with his stakeout. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
T NITTI (Todd) tearing it up with his stakeout. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
T NITTI (Todd) tearing it up with his stakeout. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
T NITTI (Todd) tearing it up with his stakeout. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
T NITTI (Todd) tearing it up with his stakeout. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
T NITTI (Todd) tearing it up with his stakeout. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
T NITTI (Todd) tearing it up with his stakeout. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
T NITTI (Todd) tearing it up with his stakeout. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
T NITTI (Todd) tearing it up with his stakeout. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
T NITTI (Todd) tearing it up with his stakeout. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
T NITTI (Todd) tearing it up with his stakeout. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
T NITTI (Todd) tearing it up with his stakeout. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
T NITTI (Todd) tearing it up with his stakeout. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
T NITTI (Todd) tearing it up with his stakeout. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
T NITTI (Todd) tearing it up with his stakeout. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

T NITTI (Todd) tearing it up with his stakeout.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JK STEELERS68

JK STEELERS68

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 60

T NITTI (Todd) tearing it up with his stakeout. Empty
PostSubject: T NITTI (Todd) tearing it up with his stakeout.   T NITTI (Todd) tearing it up with his stakeout. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 10:22 pm

This was one of the funniest moments I have ever witnessed during a game of HQ. I believe all or most of the team was dead and we were all watching Todd rape with the stakeout. He then blows the head off a guy upstairs camping my tact.

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/JKSTEELERS68

PostSubject: Re: T NITTI (Todd) tearing it up with his stakeout.   T NITTI (Todd) tearing it up with his stakeout. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 10:37 pm

Awesome! Always pisses me off when some loser would rather a cheap no-skill kill than help his team by re-taking the HQ. Nice work Todd!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: T NITTI (Todd) tearing it up with his stakeout.   T NITTI (Todd) tearing it up with his stakeout. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 11:07 pm

Beast Mode [ON]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: T NITTI (Todd) tearing it up with his stakeout.   T NITTI (Todd) tearing it up with his stakeout. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 10:36 am

I remade my stakeout class just yesterday. Man that is a beastly wep at times.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: T NITTI (Todd) tearing it up with his stakeout.   T NITTI (Todd) tearing it up with his stakeout. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 11:35 am

Great vid! I don't have a class set up for the stakeout. I sometimes use the spas. Just curious, which gun do you guys think is better?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: T NITTI (Todd) tearing it up with his stakeout.   T NITTI (Todd) tearing it up with his stakeout. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 11:40 am

Awesome video. I remember watching one a week or so before the game came out, the guy was using the stakeout and cleaning house!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: T NITTI (Todd) tearing it up with his stakeout.   T NITTI (Todd) tearing it up with his stakeout. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 11:48 am

Great video. Thanks for sharing. I like the stakeout better than the spas. I seem to do better with it which isn't saying much becuase I suck with any shotty.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: T NITTI (Todd) tearing it up with his stakeout.   T NITTI (Todd) tearing it up with his stakeout. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 11:56 am

outlawgirl76 wrote:
Great vid! I don't have a class set up for the stakeout. I sometimes use the spas. Just curious, which gun do you guys think is better?

Demon's gonna come find me and kill me for saying this but Im gonna have to say the Stakeout and the reason for that is the pure damage factor. The Spas is semi auto and the Stakeout is a pump. I always feel that when Im rocking a spas it lacks that oh my god damage factor that the Stakeout has. Although the Stakeout does have hit detection issues at times.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: T NITTI (Todd) tearing it up with his stakeout.   T NITTI (Todd) tearing it up with his stakeout. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 3:03 pm

Stakeout sans grip seems to have better manueverability in tight. You can spin from aims faster I find. The biggest bonus to the Spas is the suppressor. Semi auto is nice but I don't think it fires much faster than the pump does. You can just wreak havoc on the enemy in close quarters without drawing a ton of flies to your area. I find I get more mid range kills with the Stakeout than any other shotgun oddly enough.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: T NITTI (Todd) tearing it up with his stakeout.   T NITTI (Todd) tearing it up with his stakeout. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 3:06 pm

Olympia with SoH for the Win!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: T NITTI (Todd) tearing it up with his stakeout.   T NITTI (Todd) tearing it up with his stakeout. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 4:30 pm

True that FBD but the double barrel makes me want to kill endangered species on a regular basis. Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: T NITTI (Todd) tearing it up with his stakeout.   T NITTI (Todd) tearing it up with his stakeout. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 7:13 pm

Bravo. Too quick and painless though for the TI camper.

I have been occasionally using a single HS-10 lately, and I am also fond of the Stakeout. I have heard good things about the Olympia, but it hasn't worked for me so far (it is the best looking in gold IMHO).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: T NITTI (Todd) tearing it up with his stakeout.   T NITTI (Todd) tearing it up with his stakeout. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

T NITTI (Todd) tearing it up with his stakeout.
Page 1 of 1