Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Good Times in TDM. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Good Times in TDM. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Good Times in TDM. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Good Times in TDM. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Good Times in TDM. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Good Times in TDM. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Good Times in TDM. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Good Times in TDM. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Good Times in TDM. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Good Times in TDM. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Good Times in TDM. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Good Times in TDM. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Good Times in TDM. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Good Times in TDM. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Good Times in TDM. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Good Times in TDM.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Good Times in TDM. Empty
PostSubject: Good Times in TDM.   Good Times in TDM. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 4:42 am

Tonight when I signed on there were 5-6 of us on. No one was grouped up and almost everyone was playing TDM. Threw out some invites got a party of 5 going. Since most of them were playing TDM before, I took us into some TDM. We slaughtered em all night. Many games with single digit deaths for everyone. Props to the squad we had last night. Earl, Outlaw, Unky, Gunz and Vader joined in a little later.

But something got me thinking.........I don't think I heard a single complaint about lag?!?!?!?
I was host for a while, Earl hosted for while. Different people had 3 bars and no lag issues.
This got me to wondering if the objective games with more things (information) going on, capping/ losing flags, offense/defense points, the score being kept off of flags controlled, if all this may lend itself to lag.
Think about it, TDM is simple. There are very few things for the game to keep track of, less info being passed between consoles, allows smoother travel of important info (bullets).
Back to top Go down

Good Times in TDM. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Times in TDM.   Good Times in TDM. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 9:26 am

SN0WR1DER wrote:
Tonight when I signed on there were 5-6 of us on. No one was grouped up and almost everyone was playing TDM. Threw out some invites got a party of 5 going. Since most of them were playing TDM before, I took us into some TDM. We slaughtered em all night. Many games with single digit deaths for everyone. Props to the squad we had last night. Earl, Outlaw, Unky, Gunz and Vader joined in a little later.

But something got me thinking.........I don't think I heard a single complaint about lag?!?!?!?
I was host for a while, Earl hosted for while. Different people had 3 bars and no lag issues.
This got me to wondering if the objective games with more things (information) going on, capping/ losing flags, offense/defense points, the score being kept off of flags controlled, if all this may lend itself to lag.
Think about it, TDM is simple. There are very few things for the game to keep track of, less info being passed between consoles, allows smoother travel of important info (bullets).

Make perfect sense.....all I know is that in the last three days EVERY game on Berlin wall (Dom) has had serious issues, very strange.
Back to top Go down

Good Times in TDM. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Times in TDM.   Good Times in TDM. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 9:33 am

a good team dominates TDM if they play together, we (EC) had a 25 win streak one night on TDM, then never revisited it
Back to top Go down

Good Times in TDM. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Times in TDM.   Good Times in TDM. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 12:27 pm

Let's play TDM!
Back to top Go down

Good Times in TDM. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Times in TDM.   Good Times in TDM. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 2:11 pm

I used to only play TDM and while there was lag it didn't seem to be as frequent as it is in Dom. Good observation Snowr1der.
Back to top Go down

Good Times in TDM. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Times in TDM.   Good Times in TDM. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 2:56 pm

I have rarely had a problem with lag in the "lesser populated" games such as any harcore match, search and destroy, sabotage, etc. Less people less information to process through servers. If I'm solo I'll check my connection prior to jumping into a match, if I show yellow bars I'll let it time out and kick me out to prevent a loss. When I'm teamed up with clanmates I jump in a suck it up and do my best for the team. Side note: if anyone out there decides to play one of the other game modes, Hardcore, S&D, Sab, anything, and you see me on shoot an invite and i'll join up. I don't mind changing it up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Good Times in TDM. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Times in TDM.   Good Times in TDM. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Good Times in TDM.
Page 1 of 1