Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
An Intro dedicated to Slam Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
An Intro dedicated to Slam Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
An Intro dedicated to Slam Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
An Intro dedicated to Slam Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
An Intro dedicated to Slam Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
An Intro dedicated to Slam Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
An Intro dedicated to Slam Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
An Intro dedicated to Slam Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
An Intro dedicated to Slam Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
An Intro dedicated to Slam Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
An Intro dedicated to Slam Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
An Intro dedicated to Slam Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
An Intro dedicated to Slam Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
An Intro dedicated to Slam Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
An Intro dedicated to Slam Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

An Intro dedicated to Slam

Go down 
+4
JAGERpatrol
The1UrLookin4
Dale_Doback122
Winners
8 posters
AuthorMessage

An Intro dedicated to Slam Empty
PostSubject: An Intro dedicated to Slam   An Intro dedicated to Slam Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 4:19 pm

Some of you may remember me, for those that don't it's nice to meet you, my name is Shroom. I've changed my Xbox gamertag and it's now Shr0000m (that's 4 zeroes). I still have my ps3 but don't play it much so if I'm on anyone's list on PSN (DemonShroom) that can be removed if need be for other members. Looking forward to the craziness that is Blops 2. I'm not here to take any spots or jump into league play or anything like that. Just wanna have some fun and play. Like I said, I only have 2 people on my Xbox list currently so I've been going solo

As much as I hate to say it I did rebuy Blops2. Seems to run a lot better on the 360 than the PS3.......strange

Dave, I thank You. I know it's been a mess for a few months.
Back to top Go down
Winners

Winners

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 80

PostSubject: Re: An Intro dedicated to Slam   An Intro dedicated to Slam Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 4:41 pm

Friend request sent. Welcome back shroom!
Back to top Go down
http://over30clan.com https://www.youtube.com/user/WinnersGT
Dale_Doback122

Dale_Doback122

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 0

PostSubject: Re: An Intro dedicated to Slam   An Intro dedicated to Slam Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 4:51 pm

Welcome, aboard? back? Either way nice to see ya!
Back to top Go down
The1UrLookin4

The1UrLookin4

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 218

PostSubject: Re: An Intro dedicated to Slam   An Intro dedicated to Slam Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 5:42 pm

Send me a request on the XBox bud. Same name as always.
Back to top Go down
http://www.over30clan.com https://www.youtube.com/user/netxhunter

PostSubject: Re: An Intro dedicated to Slam   An Intro dedicated to Slam Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 8:42 pm

Dave I sent one but I'm guessing it's full. It's not showing up in my "pending requests"
Back to top Go down
JAGERpatrol

JAGERpatrol

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 60

PostSubject: Re: An Intro dedicated to Slam   An Intro dedicated to Slam Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 7:06 am

Welcome back Shroom!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Intro dedicated to Slam   An Intro dedicated to Slam Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 7:34 am

JAGERpatrol wrote:
Welcome back Shroom!!!

Jager!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
JAGERpatrol

JAGERpatrol

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 60

PostSubject: Re: An Intro dedicated to Slam   An Intro dedicated to Slam Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 7:36 am

How the hell are ya!?!?! It's been a long time!
Back to top Go down
Sr Slampiece

Sr Slampiece

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 235

PostSubject: Re: An Intro dedicated to Slam   An Intro dedicated to Slam Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 7:55 am

Dear Shr0000m (that's 4 zeroes), glad to see you're back! Once the crazyness settles down I'll look forward to some good 'ol lunchtime shenanigans.

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/SrSlampiece?feature=watch
DeathByAK

DeathByAK

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 23

PostSubject: Re: An Intro dedicated to Slam   An Intro dedicated to Slam Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 12:16 pm

I did the same thing when BO1 came out Shroom. Made the switch from PS3 to xbox...and had to buy another copy of BO1.

I loved my PS3...up until the time I got my xbox. cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Intro dedicated to Slam   An Intro dedicated to Slam Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 2:03 pm

Doing good Jager, doing hella good! I understand Slam, take your time and Congrats again buddy! I just can't believe how much better the game runs on this system, at least for me it does. scratch
Back to top Go down
SwollenCamel

SwollenCamel

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 44

PostSubject: Re: An Intro dedicated to Slam   An Intro dedicated to Slam Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 8:41 am

G'day shr0000m i'm sure i've already played with ya so welcome aboard man.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Intro dedicated to Slam   An Intro dedicated to Slam Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 9:06 am

Yes sir, I think you were in with Missiler when I came in on the other side the other night. Finally bought a new headset so my mic will actually work now. Tried 2 games with StapleDoubloon3 last night (we're both Pennsyltukians) but my headset was giving up and so did I. If anyone else is interested in my playing times I get some time in the mornings (tues,wed,fri) and then I'm on not long after work (around 9:30-10:00) Weekends I'm only on at night
Back to top Go down
The1UrLookin4

The1UrLookin4

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 218

PostSubject: Re: An Intro dedicated to Slam   An Intro dedicated to Slam Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 9:12 am

Shroom wrote:
Doing good Jager, doing hella good! I understand Slam, take your time and Congrats again buddy! I just can't believe how much better the game runs on this system, at least for me it does. scratch

That's why I haven't been on the PS3 in a while now. I miss everyone, but I have much more fun on the Xbox because of the smoother play.
Back to top Go down
http://www.over30clan.com https://www.youtube.com/user/netxhunter

PostSubject: Re: An Intro dedicated to Slam   An Intro dedicated to Slam Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 9:16 am

The1UrLookin4 wrote:
Shroom wrote:

That's why I haven't been on the PS3 in a while now. I miss everyone, but I have much more fun on the Xbox because of the smoother play.

Agreed, I was amazed at how much better the game ran. Now, it's enjoyable. Tried telling some of the others but to no avail. By the way Dave I did send a request to you through the system, for some reason it didn't work on the xbox website.
Back to top Go down
Sr Slampiece

Sr Slampiece

PostSubject: Re: An Intro dedicated to Slam   An Intro dedicated to Slam Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 9:20 am

FYI, if you are use to the PS3 controller, you can use one of these on the Xbox. This is what I use to use my Scuf on the PS3

http://www.cronusdevice.com/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Intro dedicated to Slam   An Intro dedicated to Slam Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 9:27 am

Nice, thanks Slam. I am getting more used to the xbox controller. The only thing I wish I could get straightened out is the transformation of my ps3 eagle eye to an xbox eagle eye. I got the root program installed to but haven't played around with getting it set up yet. For those not aware of an eagle eye it's a little box that makes it possible to run a mouse and keyboard through your console (my bread and butter is PC gaming)
Back to top Go down
Sr Slampiece

Sr Slampiece

PostSubject: Re: An Intro dedicated to Slam   An Intro dedicated to Slam Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 11:00 am

That sounds right up Arcanix and BlackDeath's alley. I think they both use some retar...err different setup for gaming.
Back to top Go down
SwollenCamel

SwollenCamel

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 44

PostSubject: Re: An Intro dedicated to Slam   An Intro dedicated to Slam Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 11:05 am

AHHHhahahahahahahahahahaha hmmmmph sorry just slipped out.
Back to top Go down
BlackDeath

BlackDeath

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 180

PostSubject: Re: An Intro dedicated to Slam   An Intro dedicated to Slam Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 11:06 am

if you're using kb / mouse there is no better device on the market than the xim3

www.xim3.com

i have the first model (discontinued) with the lcd screen, arcanix has the newer xim edge they essentially do the same thing but the edge doesnt have an lcd screen
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/axblackdeathxa
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Intro dedicated to Slam   An Intro dedicated to Slam Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An Intro dedicated to Slam
Page 1 of 1