Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Xbox Gold Family Pack Discontinued Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Xbox Gold Family Pack Discontinued Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Xbox Gold Family Pack Discontinued Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Xbox Gold Family Pack Discontinued Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Xbox Gold Family Pack Discontinued Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Xbox Gold Family Pack Discontinued Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Xbox Gold Family Pack Discontinued Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Xbox Gold Family Pack Discontinued Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Xbox Gold Family Pack Discontinued Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Xbox Gold Family Pack Discontinued Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Xbox Gold Family Pack Discontinued Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Xbox Gold Family Pack Discontinued Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Xbox Gold Family Pack Discontinued Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Xbox Gold Family Pack Discontinued Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Xbox Gold Family Pack Discontinued Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Xbox Gold Family Pack Discontinued

Go down 
+6
Jacks Spleen
BlackDeath
indyratpack
IronKneebone
Spartan Runnerr
Winners
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Winners

Winners

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 80

Xbox Gold Family Pack Discontinued Empty
PostSubject: Xbox Gold Family Pack Discontinued   Xbox Gold Family Pack Discontinued Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 9:27 am

I personally am going to buy some codes and try and extend mine as long as possible.

Code:
The Gold Family Pack has divorced from Xbox Live. Following a couple of tips indicating the pack had disappeared earlier this month, we reached out to Microsoft who confirmed the offer was removed from its service.

"The Family Gold offer is no longer available for purchase," a Microsoft representative told us. "The Family Center experience with settings management, allowance granting, child activity reports and family subscriptions management are still available for current Family Gold members at this time."

As for why the pack was discontinued, the rep said, "We continually evaluate our business focus and work to offer services that make the most sense for our customers and Xbox."

Microsoft introduced the Family Pack to Xbox Live back in November 2010, offering up a discounted $99.99 bundle of four year-long Gold memberships, along with Family Center functionality allowing users to manage family members' content and purchasing access.
Source
http://www.joystiq.com/2013/03/08/gold-family-pack-leaves-the-xbox-live-nest/
Back to top Go down
http://over30clan.com https://www.youtube.com/user/WinnersGT
Spartan Runnerr

Spartan Runnerr

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 15

PostSubject: Re: Xbox Gold Family Pack Discontinued   Xbox Gold Family Pack Discontinued Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 9:34 am

That's total crap. I was going to be buying that soon. Whatever
Back to top Go down
IronKneebone

IronKneebone

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 14

PostSubject: Re: Xbox Gold Family Pack Discontinued   Xbox Gold Family Pack Discontinued Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 10:35 am

I'm not sure this will affect me since there are really only 2 of us in my family that need a gold account, and I'm thinking it will wash.

But for those of you with more than 1 kid, or kids and a wife that plays...This Blows!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ironkneebone
indyratpack

indyratpack

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 62

PostSubject: Re: Xbox Gold Family Pack Discontinued   Xbox Gold Family Pack Discontinued Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 10:43 am

Mine expires in August, XBox hasn't sent me any type of notification that it will not be available for renewal. Nice to see that they are keeping their customers informed.

Thanks for the post Missiler, at least I have some time to find a deal on individual Gold memberships.
Back to top Go down
BlackDeath

BlackDeath

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 180

PostSubject: Re: Xbox Gold Family Pack Discontinued   Xbox Gold Family Pack Discontinued Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 10:56 am

wtf man i JUST got mine!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/axblackdeathxa
Jacks Spleen

Jacks Spleen

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 7

PostSubject: Re: Xbox Gold Family Pack Discontinued   Xbox Gold Family Pack Discontinued Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 11:22 am

How can this be anything but another cash grab. So now we're looking at at least 3 individual purchased gold accounts and having to create a new profile every time my nephews and nieces come over so they don't screw up our stats, awesome. Screw you Microsoft, Screw you very much.
Back to top Go down
xXx MiGs xXx

xXx MiGs xXx

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 38

PostSubject: Re: Xbox Gold Family Pack Discontinued   Xbox Gold Family Pack Discontinued Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 11:55 am

This sucks if it's true - I'll have 4 subs to buy = (
Back to top Go down
Spartan Runnerr

Spartan Runnerr

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 15

PostSubject: Re: Xbox Gold Family Pack Discontinued   Xbox Gold Family Pack Discontinued Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 11:57 am

even tho they are not offering the plan anymore, hopefully they'll let all you, that already have family plans, keep extending them
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Xbox Gold Family Pack Discontinued   Xbox Gold Family Pack Discontinued Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 12:23 pm

That sucks that xbl took away the family pack blah
Back to top Go down
SwollenCamel

SwollenCamel

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 44

PostSubject: Re: Xbox Gold Family Pack Discontinued   Xbox Gold Family Pack Discontinued Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 12:27 pm

Remember all move's made by corporations are motivated by,and to, profit the company and in turn the share holders.

That's their bottom line!
Back to top Go down
Severed Digits

Severed Digits

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 26

PostSubject: Re: Xbox Gold Family Pack Discontinued   Xbox Gold Family Pack Discontinued Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 12:36 pm

Crapbuckets!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Socom3D34D
pokerchipped

pokerchipped

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 7

PostSubject: Re: Xbox Gold Family Pack Discontinued   Xbox Gold Family Pack Discontinued Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 2:04 pm

Maybe it has something to do with the new console and features coming later this year.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Xbox Gold Family Pack Discontinued   Xbox Gold Family Pack Discontinued Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Xbox Gold Family Pack Discontinued
Page 1 of 1