Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
the podcast needs cover art - contest Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
the podcast needs cover art - contest Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
the podcast needs cover art - contest Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
the podcast needs cover art - contest Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
the podcast needs cover art - contest Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
the podcast needs cover art - contest Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
the podcast needs cover art - contest Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
the podcast needs cover art - contest Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
the podcast needs cover art - contest Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
the podcast needs cover art - contest Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
the podcast needs cover art - contest Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
the podcast needs cover art - contest Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
the podcast needs cover art - contest Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
the podcast needs cover art - contest Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
the podcast needs cover art - contest Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

the podcast needs cover art - contest

Go down 
+7
indyratpack
GGz ST34LTHY
Naven
Maverick9227
YellowGeeHawd
BlackDeath
TheCanisDirus
11 posters
AuthorMessage
BlackDeath

BlackDeath

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 180

the podcast needs cover art - contest Empty
PostSubject: the podcast needs cover art - contest   the podcast needs cover art - contest Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 8:49 am

Ok I received this today from Apple regarding the podcast (since its published on itunes)

New Cover Art Requirement
iTunes has been completely redesigned and there are new requirements for podcast cover art. To be eligible for featuring on iTunes Store, a podcast must have 1400 x 1400 pixel cover art in JPG or PNG format using RGB color space.

So here's my thoughts on this. I'd like to engage the community with the opportunity to contribute to the clan AND be rewarded for it.

If you'd like to submit cover art (be sure to meet the specifications listed above) if I have more than one person submit art we'll put it to a vote clan wide. Whomever wins I'll give 800 MS points to! Playstation guys um I don't know what the equivalent is...station cash?

Rules
- One submission per person
- Original art must be 1400x1400 jpg or png formats using RGB color space.
- Don't create forum accounts to vote for yourself (this can easily be traced)
- Bacon
- Boobs
- Have fun

Prize
- 800 MS points or Playstation equivalent

Due Date
- Submissions must be in by March 31st 2013

Post you submission in this thread. Be sure to use the host an image button and resize it to fit in the forum (640 width for websites). HOLD ONTO the original 1400x1400 file the winner will need to resubmit it WITHOUT resizing at a later date.

Good luck!

Last edited by BlackDeath on Fri Mar 22, 2013 9:01 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/axblackdeathxa
BlackDeath

BlackDeath

PostSubject: Re: the podcast needs cover art - contest   the podcast needs cover art - contest Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 8:51 am

reserved for later
Back to top Go down
TheCanisDirus

TheCanisDirus

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 56

PostSubject: Re: the podcast needs cover art - contest   the podcast needs cover art - contest Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 8:58 am

What were you thinking? Now that i'm all CS6 equipped I can do endless amounts of pure computer aided magic! Haha PM me with any ideas you have.
Back to top Go down
BlackDeath

BlackDeath

PostSubject: Re: the podcast needs cover art - contest   the podcast needs cover art - contest Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 9:00 am

I can't give you what I want this is a contest. Use your imagination - just like how the clan banners were made. Just make it good Gun you only get one submission Wink

Just keep in mind this is the first thing someone will see if they're browsing thru podcasts on iTunes.
Back to top Go down
YellowGeeHawd

YellowGeeHawd

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 34

PostSubject: Re: the podcast needs cover art - contest   the podcast needs cover art - contest Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 9:05 am

Will hand drawn post it notes of stick figures in various precarious and comprising positions work?
Back to top Go down
Maverick9227

Maverick9227

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 19

PostSubject: Re: the podcast needs cover art - contest   the podcast needs cover art - contest Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 9:14 am

Sounds good..but is the podcast about?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Maverick92271?feature=mhee
BlackDeath

BlackDeath

PostSubject: Re: the podcast needs cover art - contest   the podcast needs cover art - contest Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 9:22 am

mav are you serious? lol for fucks sake man its an over 30 clan podcast we talk about the clan, video games and shit.

damn due me a favor and listen to an episode - i think the one with naven was the funniest so far - i have a segment at the end of (almost) every show called cool story bro where someone shares something funny or ridiculous thats happened in their life and naven's had me in tears laughing
Back to top Go down
Maverick9227

Maverick9227

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 19

PostSubject: Re: the podcast needs cover art - contest   the podcast needs cover art - contest Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 9:43 am

Ok, ok stop busting my balls about it. I'll take a listen.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Maverick92271?feature=mhee
Naven

Naven

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 30

PostSubject: Re: the podcast needs cover art - contest   the podcast needs cover art - contest Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 11:18 pm

Fuckin Brooke Hogan....
Back to top Go down
xXx MiGs xXx

xXx MiGs xXx

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 38

PostSubject: Re: the podcast needs cover art - contest   the podcast needs cover art - contest Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 1:06 pm

Oh man I'm all over this
Back to top Go down
BlackDeath

BlackDeath

PostSubject: Re: the podcast needs cover art - contest   the podcast needs cover art - contest Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 2:31 pm

Both myself and the kids have been sick - reason why I haven't been online the past week. Get your submissions in guys. I figured some of you artsy fartsy types would be all over this especially considering there's a prize.

Or should I change the prize to titty bar gift certificates? Or perhaps 5lbs of bacon? lol

Back to top Go down
GGz ST34LTHY

GGz ST34LTHY

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 5

PostSubject: Re: the podcast needs cover art - contest   the podcast needs cover art - contest Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 5:21 pm

BlackDeath wrote:

Or should I change the prize to titty bar gift certificates? Or perhaps 5lbs of bacon? lol

Or maybe BOTH Very Happy
Back to top Go down
indyratpack

indyratpack

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 62

PostSubject: Re: the podcast needs cover art - contest   the podcast needs cover art - contest Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 4:04 pm

Did someone say Bacon???

the podcast needs cover art - contest 30in6011
Back to top Go down
Dirty Koi

Dirty Koi

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 12

PostSubject: Re: the podcast needs cover art - contest   the podcast needs cover art - contest Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 6:36 pm

i so wish i had my old laptop with CS4, i'd love to make something and show off my lack of skill in photoshop. just look at my sig, so boring!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TattooedKoi?feature=mhee
Dirty Koi

Dirty Koi

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 12

PostSubject: Re: the podcast needs cover art - contest   the podcast needs cover art - contest Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 6:38 pm

that looks like turkey bacon

indyratpack wrote:
Did someone say Bacon???

the podcast needs cover art - contest 30in6011
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TattooedKoi?feature=mhee
BlackDeath

BlackDeath

PostSubject: Re: the podcast needs cover art - contest   the podcast needs cover art - contest Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 10:49 pm

well i failed to realize this was ending on a holiday weekend however since no one submitted anything i guess it doesnt matter LOL

Back to top Go down
JAGERpatrol

JAGERpatrol

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 60

PostSubject: Re: the podcast needs cover art - contest   the podcast needs cover art - contest Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 10:09 am

Well.... Indy did submit something... and it does include bacon....
Back to top Go down
BlackDeath

BlackDeath

PostSubject: Re: the podcast needs cover art - contest   the podcast needs cover art - contest Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 2:54 pm

my internet has been shit the past few days - i didnt see the image load

if no one else submits anything indy wins by default lol
Back to top Go down
xXx MiGs xXx

xXx MiGs xXx

PostSubject: Re: the podcast needs cover art - contest   the podcast needs cover art - contest Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 4:53 pm

My poor yet tasteful attempt

the podcast needs cover art - contest Images10
Back to top Go down
indyratpack

indyratpack

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 62

PostSubject: Re: the podcast needs cover art - contest   the podcast needs cover art - contest Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 6:03 pm

Migs wins!!! Migs wins!!!

Bacon & Boobs!
Back to top Go down
SwollenCamel

SwollenCamel

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 44

PostSubject: Re: the podcast needs cover art - contest   the podcast needs cover art - contest Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 6:13 pm

Now that's some fine art there!

They just keep following me around the room.
Back to top Go down
BlackDeath

BlackDeath

PostSubject: Re: the podcast needs cover art - contest   the podcast needs cover art - contest Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 11:22 pm

i like it migs is it possible to get an higher resolution? this closes in 39 minutes tomorrow ill change it to a poll and you guys can decide as bad as that may sound in hindsight lol
Back to top Go down
xXx MiGs xXx

xXx MiGs xXx

PostSubject: Re: the podcast needs cover art - contest   the podcast needs cover art - contest Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 9:48 am

Nah don't think so, I pulled that pic off some Irish forum website lmao
Back to top Go down
BlackDeath

BlackDeath

PostSubject: Re: the podcast needs cover art - contest   the podcast needs cover art - contest Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 9:51 am

thanks indy for taking the time to submit something - your 800ms point code was pm'd to you

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the podcast needs cover art - contest   the podcast needs cover art - contest Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the podcast needs cover art - contest
Page 1 of 1