Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
TDM League Play Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
TDM League Play Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
TDM League Play Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
TDM League Play Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
TDM League Play Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
TDM League Play Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
TDM League Play Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
TDM League Play Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
TDM League Play Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
TDM League Play Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
TDM League Play Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
TDM League Play Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
TDM League Play Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
TDM League Play Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
TDM League Play Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

TDM League Play

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
xJ3R3MiaHx

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 0

TDM League Play Empty
PostSubject: TDM League Play   TDM League Play Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 2:25 pm

I know there was a prior attempt to run some champions league by some of the members which didn't end up working out. Personally I seem to end up getting crushed every time I try to play Champions. However, Today we ran a 6 person group of 30's for a good 2-3 hours of TDM League and I had a blast. We also definetly held our own amongst the competition. I hope we can get more people involved in that as it is a lot of fun to do the TDM League with a 6 person team. I had fun playing with everyone today and look forward to more of the same in the future.
Back to top Go down
DeathByAK

DeathByAK

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 23

TDM League Play Empty
PostSubject: Re: TDM League Play   TDM League Play Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 3:50 pm

Glad to hear you had a better experience.

Quick question - so the TDM league is 6v6? Didn't realize there was such a thing...I thought all the leagues were 4v4 (which is what we got owned in).

The problem we had with league play (other than getting our sh*t pushed in) was finding a time when everyone on the team roster was available - it has to be the exact same guys for it to count as a team win.

Maybe TDM League is different...?
Back to top Go down
xJ3R3MiaHx

TDM League Play Empty
PostSubject: Re: TDM League Play   TDM League Play Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 9:22 pm

Yes, TDM League play is different it is all solo rankings. You play 6v6 and you can play with a team of 6 30's (a different team everytime, its doesn't matter who) against whomever else you get matched up against. While it is solo ranking the collective team helps you gain ladder points as moving up within your ladder divison is based on points you get for wins and deduction of points you get for losses. However you also get rankings based on how well you do within the games on average and that is judged by what color (bronze, silver, gold, platinum, master) metal you are.
Back to top Go down
Spartan Runnerr

Spartan Runnerr

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 15

TDM League Play Empty
PostSubject: Re: TDM League Play   TDM League Play Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 9:56 am

never tried league play but if i'm on, i'd be down to try it out.
Back to top Go down
DeathByAK

DeathByAK

TDM League Play Empty
PostSubject: Re: TDM League Play   TDM League Play Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 8:06 pm

Ok, so I've played all of my qualfiying games on the TDM league. Definitely seems more flexible since it's a solo ranking system.

The biggest problem I see is that it RARELY ever stays 6v6 the entire game. Since it doesn't add any new players once the game is started, most of the time the game ends 6v4 or 6v3...and in 3 out of my 5 qualifying games, it was 6v3/4 for more than half the game.

Either way, i'm willing to give it a go with some clan members. I'm still "awaiting" my league rank...not sure how long that typically takes. And I'm sure i'll be in the lowest possible division...
Back to top Go down
xJ3R3MiaHx

TDM League Play Empty
PostSubject: Re: TDM League Play   TDM League Play Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 9:36 am

Awesome DeathByAK. I will be sure to add you when I try to fill up a 6 man lobby for this. I'd like to start trying to do it daily with those who are interested in trying to rank up within the league. I know you said you ran into issues w/ 6 v 3 or 6 v 4 and that is why we need a group of 30s to play it together. It is my favorite thing to play within bo2 at the moment but only if I can get a team of 6 together. There is more strategy involved in TDM league because if you are playing against a good team the only way to beat them is to fortify an area with your team and that requires everyone to work together and not run around on their own. That also helps those who may lose a lot of their gunfights have the backup of their teammates. I find if you can get a team to work together to at least fortify an area until you get around a 20 point lead you can beat teams that are ranked much higher than you and that helps you to rank up faster. Anyone else who is interested in playing this with us let us know. A lot of the time I see the clan playing domination so i'm not always sure who would be interested in filling up a lobby to do this rather than Dom.
Back to top Go down
bluehound000

bluehound000

TDM League Play Empty
PostSubject: Re: TDM League Play   TDM League Play Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 9:53 am

I'd try it, usually can't play until after 8 pm central. I have done a few matches on my own, but it sucked as a solo operator, my team would never win. So maybe if you had a good group it would work better.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2jYqvIwfMp5exPh0sYjnGQ
xJ3R3MiaHx

TDM League Play Empty
PostSubject: Re: TDM League Play   TDM League Play Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 10:51 am

Cool blue hound I'll inv you when I try and run a lobby at night. Definetly works better with a team as long as everyone works together and doesn't run off on their own. You can tell which teams you can run over and play w/o fortifying and which teams you have to lock down an area on. If the team decides to do their own thing against a team you should be fortifying against you will lose 100% of the time.
Back to top Go down
DeathByAK

DeathByAK

TDM League Play Empty
PostSubject: Re: TDM League Play   TDM League Play Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 5:06 pm

Ok J3r3miah - you totally got me hooked on this league play sh*t! lol

But, I have to say that I'm not so sure that the scoring system is a Just one. Example: a game starts - I notice that there are SEVERAL gold/platinum level guys on the other team. Apparently some others noticed too b/c shortly after the game started 2 of my teammates left. We get just raped...and after the match i lose 130 bracket points. THAT is horse-shit!!

I shouldn't lose 130 points when playing a full 6v6 if the other team is stacked with gold/platinum guys - MUCH LESS if it's freaking 6v4!

Other than that though - I've found myself playing almost exclusively TDM League play when I have time to play. Haven't played with a party yet - but really want to try that to get a nice streak going.

Like I said, I suck - Bronze level - Rank 7 (as of last night) - so if/when we can party up...don't expect too much! Smile
Back to top Go down

TDM League Play Empty
PostSubject: Re: TDM League Play   TDM League Play Icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 2:30 pm

Anyone wanna play league championship 4 v 4 hardpoint, ctf and s&d.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

TDM League Play Empty
PostSubject: Re: TDM League Play   TDM League Play Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TDM League Play
Page 1 of 1