Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
No love for sabotage. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
No love for sabotage. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
No love for sabotage. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
No love for sabotage. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
No love for sabotage. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
No love for sabotage. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
No love for sabotage. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
No love for sabotage. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
No love for sabotage. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
No love for sabotage. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
No love for sabotage. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
No love for sabotage. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
No love for sabotage. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
No love for sabotage. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
No love for sabotage. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

No love for sabotage.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ogbunabali

Ogbunabali

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 23

No love for sabotage. Empty
PostSubject: No love for sabotage.   No love for sabotage. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 10:52 am

I have seen posts about HQ and ofc DOM but I have noticed that I have never played a game of sabotage with clan mates.

Why is this? it is one of my fav game types and I have play this type a lot when on my own (which isnt a lot nower days Smile )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: No love for sabotage.   No love for sabotage. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 11:03 am

im with you bud.

in mw2 its my favourite game mode.
it seems within the clan the need to prestige
to the highest level is important and domm gives you alot of points.

bomber
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: No love for sabotage.   No love for sabotage. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 11:45 am

I hated playing it as a random. Perhaps with friends it is a better game mode where communication can allow it to be much more efficient.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: No love for sabotage.   No love for sabotage. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 1:17 pm

I too love sabotage. It was all I played in MW2 and when I was playing solo on BO. I am down for some 6 man squad- work as a team sabotage games if anyone else wants to play.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: No love for sabotage.   No love for sabotage. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 12:03 am

i like ALL game modes except TDM which for some reason is one of my weaker game modes, not that i cannot get a good KD, just dont really see the point, i like objective game modes, but ultimately TDM is the most basic objective, Who can kill the other team the most!

sabotage is awesome with a party and you can dominate, i also like demolition bc there are alot of kills and xp to be had, especially helpful when going for flak pro getting the bomb plants and defuses.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: No love for sabotage.   No love for sabotage. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 4:23 am

Sabotage can be a nightmare if you haven't played it much, I used to hate Sab with a passion until one day the penny dropped and now I love it. OG I'll play Sab with ya.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: No love for sabotage.   No love for sabotage. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 2:48 pm

I like all modes or at least will play them. Out of the modes my favorites are probably ones that don't promote camping/squirrel-ADSing in the corner of a room or the map, so Express is good since there's no Ghost/Second Chance, I liked Flags & Bombs while they had it.

Ranking for me:

1) Domination
2) Demolition (if you're not getting spawn trapped)
3) S&D
4) Sabotage
5) HQ
6) TDM
7) CTF

What did I forget?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: No love for sabotage.   No love for sabotage. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 3:02 pm

I've never given it a fair shot. I'll give it a try. I wish Hardcore matchmaking was better. It's the great lag eraser. HC Dom is so much more fun if you're willing to give it a shot. There's no need for Scavenger, far fewer random nade deaths, etc.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: No love for sabotage.   No love for sabotage. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:12 pm

Ogbunabali wrote:
I have seen posts about HQ and ofc DOM but I have noticed that I have never played a game of sabotage with clan mates.

Why is this? it is one of my fav game types and I have play this type a lot when on my own (which isnt a lot nower days Smile )

Yeah, i dunno why that is. Let's give it a roll some time. Next time someone ask what ya wanna play, throw sabo out there bro.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: No love for sabotage.   No love for sabotage. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:54 pm

FBD I don't think I have played too much HC Dom but am willing to try anything once...that's what she said!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: No love for sabotage.   No love for sabotage. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 9:20 am

I've had fun with it from time to time...Playing as a random is a crapshoot, though
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: No love for sabotage.   No love for sabotage. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 9:51 am

I have yet to get a sabo game going. Lets get it going soon. Next time I get on I will request it from the party host.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: No love for sabotage.   No love for sabotage. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 10:16 am

Count me in nate although I played some HQ last night with a few of the guys who are not familiar with that game mode and we happen to get in a lobby with some guys who were not "noobs" so I was less than ideal but fun nonetheless. I didn't have my "A" game either which seems to be happening a lot lately
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: No love for sabotage.   No love for sabotage. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 10:40 am

Beck, sorry I sucked so bad last night. Its seems the more frustrated I got, the worse I played. Am I am sure the constant complaining was not helping soothe the ass kicking we recieved.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: No love for sabotage.   No love for sabotage. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 5:13 pm

No worries stream we just need to play more HQ as a team if we plan on dominating that game mode. Hell I'm the one that plays HQ all the time and I was sucking it up too! Its just frustrating anytime you catch an ass whooping but that's just part of the game.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: No love for sabotage.   No love for sabotage. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 6:24 pm

I'm down for sabotage. shoot an invite anytime.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No love for sabotage.   No love for sabotage. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

No love for sabotage.
Page 1 of 1