Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
wats been happening guys  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
wats been happening guys  Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
wats been happening guys  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
wats been happening guys  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
wats been happening guys  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
wats been happening guys  Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
wats been happening guys  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
wats been happening guys  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
wats been happening guys  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
wats been happening guys  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
wats been happening guys  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
wats been happening guys  Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
wats been happening guys  Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
wats been happening guys  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
wats been happening guys  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

wats been happening guys

Go down 
AuthorMessage

wats been happening guys  Empty
PostSubject: wats been happening guys    wats been happening guys  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 4:02 pm

hey guys im back from uk now and i understand iv missed some good nights can anyone fill me in on wats been going on . did the uk vs ireland match happen Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: wats been happening guys    wats been happening guys  Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 6:23 am

Welcome back Jay...haven't been on that much myself lately but had a good night last Fri.....played GW and everyone ran flamethrowers and the next match everyone ran M60 and jammers....it was good fun....no Ire v UK match yet (we're not masochists you know, well maybe Fran is) lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: wats been happening guys    wats been happening guys  Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 11:06 am

cheers rich . souns like i missed a good laugh will have to catch da next round ha .we may hook something up wit uk . ha ha ha good oul fran hey ha lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: wats been happening guys    wats been happening guys  Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 11:21 am

Just because I alternate between a cheese grater and sandpaper to have a wank doesnt make me a masochist, and while on the subject I am right handed and was thinking about using my left last night but started feeling guilty so didnt bother. My question is would you guys consider this cheating?

Ps : Jay I will probably be in Wexford over the haloween weekend so if your around we can try a few of those positions we didnt get to try last time. Later lover I love you
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: wats been happening guys    wats been happening guys  Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 11:24 am

If one of you mods are looking in maybe you could move this one to off topic, this could get fruity. Very Happy

Thanks in advance
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: wats been happening guys    wats been happening guys  Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 11:50 am

No No...what fun would that be...carry on good sir
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: wats been happening guys    wats been happening guys  Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 11:54 am

I cant afford any trouble Manic, I got a written warning off Shortstuff yesterday. He said he would take great pleasure in kicking out the "Irish riff raff and shit stiring texans" if I hijacked any more threads.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: wats been happening guys    wats been happening guys  Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 12:00 pm

What the fuck... I back away for a few days (nursing a nasty hangover) and lo and behold Shortround grows a pair of balls. I'll be having words with that power hungry asshat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: wats been happening guys    wats been happening guys  Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 1:23 pm

I agree completely with Shortshit. Nothing worse than Irish riff-raff and ego-centric Texans who hijack this forum let alone threads for their own comedic enjoyment. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: wats been happening guys    wats been happening guys  Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 1:30 pm

I'd talk shit about Oregon...but...but...um...ya Skinhead Stoners make me sick
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: wats been happening guys    wats been happening guys  Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 1:34 pm

Hey Manic, where is Oregon, I cant find my atlas. Is it central America or Canada?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: wats been happening guys    wats been happening guys  Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 1:34 pm

Don't forget the city. The unofficial motto in Oregon and is on bumberstickers and billboards everywerhe is, "Keep Portland Weird!" so true. And yes there are many militias, skinheads, and methlabs all over the state so I understand if you feel the need to bag on Oregon also. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: wats been happening guys    wats been happening guys  Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 1:35 pm

franread5 wrote:
Hey Manic, where is Oregon, I cant find my atlas. Is it central America or Canada?

West Coast America. North of Commifornia and south of Washington.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: wats been happening guys    wats been happening guys  Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 1:37 pm

Don't you mean "Keep Austin Weird"...ya freakin thieves...but I loathe Austin almost as much as Dallas...so fuck it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: wats been happening guys    wats been happening guys  Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 1:40 pm

Hang on a minute, I taught Washington was on the east coast beside Florida and the lone gay boy state Texas?

I gotta say, the more times ye post the more I like that sig.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: wats been happening guys    wats been happening guys  Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 1:51 pm

Washington DC (Distric of Columbia) is not a state. The capitol is located there and it is on the east coast. When overseas news refers to Washington they generally are referring to the Capitol, White House, Congress etc. That is the source of confusion for you on why you think "Washington" is on the east coast. Washington state is the most Northwest state of the continental United States and good old Oregeon is right below it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: wats been happening guys    wats been happening guys  Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 1:59 pm

Yanking yer chain pal, I got an A in geography.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: wats been happening guys    wats been happening guys  Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 2:03 pm

Otay. hard to tell with you sometimes Fran. Thought you were being serious there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: wats been happening guys    wats been happening guys  Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 2:08 pm

I have been in New york and Florida a few times but never got out west. When the kids get older I plan to make my way out there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: wats been happening guys    wats been happening guys  Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:01 pm

now fran next time ur in wexford u call in to me and i will have a present for ya k i must say iv missed ya haha I love you Wink lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: wats been happening guys    wats been happening guys  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

wats been happening guys
Page 1 of 1