Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Optic Nade & Scumpii In Pubs Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Optic Nade & Scumpii In Pubs Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Optic Nade & Scumpii In Pubs Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Optic Nade & Scumpii In Pubs Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Optic Nade & Scumpii In Pubs Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Optic Nade & Scumpii In Pubs Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Optic Nade & Scumpii In Pubs Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Optic Nade & Scumpii In Pubs Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Optic Nade & Scumpii In Pubs Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Optic Nade & Scumpii In Pubs Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Optic Nade & Scumpii In Pubs Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Optic Nade & Scumpii In Pubs Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Optic Nade & Scumpii In Pubs Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Optic Nade & Scumpii In Pubs Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Optic Nade & Scumpii In Pubs Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Optic Nade & Scumpii In Pubs

Go down 
+4
ArcaniX
cY staple Yc
Sr Slampiece
Winners
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Winners

Winners

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 80

Optic Nade & Scumpii In Pubs Empty
PostSubject: Optic Nade & Scumpii In Pubs   Optic Nade & Scumpii In Pubs Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 8:15 am

These guys annihilated running Kap40 only in Uprising Domination. I was totally entertained watching this lol.

Back to top Go down
http://over30clan.com https://www.youtube.com/user/WinnersGT
Sr Slampiece

Sr Slampiece

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 235

PostSubject: Re: Optic Nade & Scumpii In Pubs   Optic Nade & Scumpii In Pubs Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 8:37 am

Daaaang and up against a whole party of master prestige's LOL thats funny shit right there
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/SrSlampiece?feature=watch
cY staple Yc

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 2

PostSubject: Re: Optic Nade & Scumpii In Pubs   Optic Nade & Scumpii In Pubs Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 10:33 am

Neat idea to try...
Back to top Go down
ArcaniX

ArcaniX

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 15

PostSubject: Re: Optic Nade & Scumpii In Pubs   Optic Nade & Scumpii In Pubs Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 11:19 am

I like the idea of dedicated "High Streak" vs "Support" streak setups and it being discussed in the pre-game lobby who was taking which role. This simple step could prove to be very useful...

Not *having* to "pack your own VSAT" (a seemingly automatic "first streak" when running high streaks) when you're shooting for Lodestar-and-up is priceless, and let's you bring along another one of those brutal streaks... could you imagine lodestar/dogs/swarm or vtol/dogs/swarm... stack'em and unload'em...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ArcaniX5696?feature=watch
cY staple Yc

PostSubject: Re: Optic Nade & Scumpii In Pubs   Optic Nade & Scumpii In Pubs Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 11:29 am

You never have to worry about me and high score streaks. I started running UAV, Counter UAV, and killer drone last night and it helped my score quite a bit. Something was always up. I think the group/groups I run with you pretty much know who is running what, but if not I agree it doesn't hurt to ask.
Back to top Go down
xXx MiGs xXx

xXx MiGs xXx

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 38

PostSubject: Re: Optic Nade & Scumpii In Pubs   Optic Nade & Scumpii In Pubs Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 12:11 pm

ArcaniX wrote:
I like the idea of dedicated "High Streak" vs "Support" streak setups and it being discussed in the pre-game lobby who was taking which role. This simple step could prove to be very useful...

Not *having* to "pack your own VSAT" (a seemingly automatic "first streak" when running high streaks) when you're shooting for Lodestar-and-up is priceless, and let's you bring along another one of those brutal streaks... could you imagine lodestar/dogs/swarm or vtol/dogs/swarm... stack'em and unload'em...

The higher KS are pretty devastating as is; no need to stack to get an advantage, would kind of be wasting them. As for setting up roles in the party, I am all for that 100% of the time and have no problem being a low or high ks role. Smoke, Trophies etc those should also be discussed prior if you are trying to really run team dom mode. If you want to give this a go tonight where everyone has a dedicated role rather than just run to B and hope for the best I am down.
Back to top Go down
xXx MiGs xXx

xXx MiGs xXx

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 38

PostSubject: Re: Optic Nade & Scumpii In Pubs   Optic Nade & Scumpii In Pubs Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 12:12 pm

OH yea, damn that vid was sick lmao

running a kap40 class is pretty fun
Back to top Go down
cY staple Yc

PostSubject: Re: Optic Nade & Scumpii In Pubs   Optic Nade & Scumpii In Pubs Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 12:40 pm

I am up for it. On dom anymore I normally run emp nades. I have to get point somehow.
Back to top Go down
Spartan Runnerr

Spartan Runnerr

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 15

PostSubject: Re: Optic Nade & Scumpii In Pubs   Optic Nade & Scumpii In Pubs Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 1:34 pm

I don't usually watch optic vids, almost never, but that was fully entertaining. They shit on those dudes.
Back to top Go down
friedferretfeet

friedferretfeet

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 3

PostSubject: Re: Optic Nade & Scumpii In Pubs   Optic Nade & Scumpii In Pubs Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 12:09 pm

how the hell do you get that good?
Back to top Go down
TheCanisDirus

TheCanisDirus

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 56

PostSubject: Re: Optic Nade & Scumpii In Pubs   Optic Nade & Scumpii In Pubs Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 12:13 pm

^^Connection plays a HUGE part... even for the "pros".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Optic Nade & Scumpii In Pubs   Optic Nade & Scumpii In Pubs Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Optic Nade & Scumpii In Pubs
Page 1 of 1