Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Mw2 last night Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Mw2 last night Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Mw2 last night Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Mw2 last night Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Mw2 last night Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Mw2 last night Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Mw2 last night Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Mw2 last night Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Mw2 last night Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Mw2 last night Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Mw2 last night Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Mw2 last night Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Mw2 last night Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Mw2 last night Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Mw2 last night Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Mw2 last night

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Mw2 last night Empty
PostSubject: Mw2 last night   Mw2 last night Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 8:00 am

I gave it a go last night guys but after I got kicked out of your lobby I couldnt rejoin.

It turns out my nat type has turned to strict after playing Mw2. I will have to sort it tonight.
Back to top Go down

Mw2 last night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mw2 last night   Mw2 last night Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 8:09 am

how the hell does that happen??

mines the opposite.

moderate in blops

open in mw2

bomber
Back to top Go down

Mw2 last night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mw2 last night   Mw2 last night Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 8:58 am

In black ops it says open nat but I am very suspicious of that. I have trouble joining certain parties, nobody can join me and I get kicked a lot when going into a lobby with a group.

I am going to call my service provider when I get home to help me adjust the firewall settings.
Back to top Go down

Mw2 last night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mw2 last night   Mw2 last night Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 9:05 am

Try putting your ps3 in DMZ. There is a topic sticky'd on how to do it in the Tech help section.
Back to top Go down

Mw2 last night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mw2 last night   Mw2 last night Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 9:11 am

No thanks Nixon, I would rather get a techie talk me through my settings first. I hate messing around with all that shite.
Back to top Go down

Mw2 last night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mw2 last night   Mw2 last night Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 9:15 am

I wondered what the hell was going on... Are you wired or wireless?
Back to top Go down

Mw2 last night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mw2 last night   Mw2 last night Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 9:38 am

wired 12 up and 1 down 30 - 60 ping

Back to top Go down

Mw2 last night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mw2 last night   Mw2 last night Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 9:58 am

My Nat used to change almost daily from Moderate to Open. No idea why. Did all the DMZ stuff too. I switched to a cable service and it has been open since. Strange.
Back to top Go down

Mw2 last night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mw2 last night   Mw2 last night Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 10:08 am

i give up with mw2 im play ops until mw3 out guns are shit on there! kepted gettin more deaths then kills and before i was soo good at it!
Back to top Go down

Mw2 last night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mw2 last night   Mw2 last night Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 10:58 am

On the game in the airport I think I did ok, it was kinda fun as most of us got a good laugh....I am just praying that Infinity Ward does a much better job with the game sounds and mic as they are brutal in MW2 and wearing headphones is almost a hinderance instead of an advantage.
Back to top Go down

Mw2 last night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mw2 last night   Mw2 last night Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 11:26 am

Use sitrep Pro.. No one will ever sneak up on you again.. especially with headsets on..
I can't wait to have that perk back...Ninja sucks @$$.
Back to top Go down

Mw2 last night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mw2 last night   Mw2 last night Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 11:54 am

Snow...you are mistaken, Sir. I must admit that I'm a follower of Ninja Pro...hearing all the pitter-patter of soon to be killed digital douches who think they're being clever.

Back to top Go down

Mw2 last night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mw2 last night   Mw2 last night Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 1:23 pm

@snow and manic, I agree snow ninja sucks Donkey Balls, I can run something else instead of Ninja and with my TB headset can hear all the "pitter-patter" coming just as well. Just my experiance with it.
Back to top Go down

Mw2 last night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mw2 last night   Mw2 last night Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 1:44 pm

u404398 wrote:
@snow and manic, I agree snow ninja sucks Donkey Balls, I can run something else instead of Ninja and with my TB headset can hear all the "pitter-patter" coming just as well. Just my experiance with it.

Very true but......Ninja pro allows you to make zero noise when moving around and running. Never used Sitrep but will give it a shot in a month.

Last edited by Stream_Man on Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:42 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

Mw2 last night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mw2 last night   Mw2 last night Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 2:05 pm

Ninja pro is good if your going to camp in tdm, in dom it is good if your going to spawn trap, and is the one thing you better use in search n destroy.
Back to top Go down

Mw2 last night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mw2 last night   Mw2 last night Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 3:47 am

Ya ninja pro makes you silent, but I really only use it to sound whore, so I tend to neglect the silent part. Coming from MW2's sitrep pro to ninja pro I hated it. I haven't even pro'd it and I'm done prestiging and have been for months.

Sitrep also made claymores visible like hacker. Sitrep pro makes enemy footsteps louder.
It is my favorite perk...Nothing better IMo.
Back to top Go down

Mw2 last night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mw2 last night   Mw2 last night Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 6:44 am

Sn0w...

Ninja Pro does make enemy footsteps louder...and since I started the CoD series with Blops aspects like Site-Rep confuse me a bit 'cause I'm thinking Ninja...not Hacker and Ninja Pro...and then to get what I know as Ninja Pro I'll have to combine Site-Rep with another Perk so I'll be silent and hear the fuckers...

Whatever...I'm just elated knowing all our gaylord selves will be starting this madness together.
Back to top Go down

Mw2 last night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mw2 last night   Mw2 last night Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 11:01 am

If the mics and parties worked better I would rather play MW2 at this point, as if I suck at that it does not bother me as I do not have much time in it unlike BO.
Back to top Go down

Mw2 last night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mw2 last night   Mw2 last night Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 12:00 pm

MANIC wrote:
Sn0w...

Ninja Pro does make enemy footsteps louder...and since I started the CoD series with Blops aspects like Site-Rep confuse me a bit 'cause I'm thinking Ninja...not Hacker and Ninja Pro...and then to get what I know as Ninja Pro I'll have to combine Site-Rep with another Perk so I'll be silent and hear the fuckers...

Whatever...I'm just elated knowing all our gaylord selves will be starting this madness together.

In MW games Ninja is about stealth, no sounds from your character and hidden from heartbeat sensors.
SitRep is about enemy location, highlighted equipment and LOUD footsteps. You will them over your own.

I think without any perk you can hear footsteps better in MW than Blops with ninjapro.

Don't worry were all gonna have to find our new favorite set-ups. I was bitter at Blops for splitting SitRep into 2 different perks ....Who am I kidding, I am still bitter. clown ..Can't wait for SitRep
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mw2 last night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mw2 last night   Mw2 last night Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mw2 last night
Page 1 of 1