Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Blackspartan Crazy life- Delivery Room Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Blackspartan Crazy life- Delivery Room Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Blackspartan Crazy life- Delivery Room Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Blackspartan Crazy life- Delivery Room Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Blackspartan Crazy life- Delivery Room Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Blackspartan Crazy life- Delivery Room Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Blackspartan Crazy life- Delivery Room Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Blackspartan Crazy life- Delivery Room Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Blackspartan Crazy life- Delivery Room Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Blackspartan Crazy life- Delivery Room Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Blackspartan Crazy life- Delivery Room Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Blackspartan Crazy life- Delivery Room Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Blackspartan Crazy life- Delivery Room Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Blackspartan Crazy life- Delivery Room Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Blackspartan Crazy life- Delivery Room Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Blackspartan Crazy life- Delivery Room

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Blackspartan Crazy life- Delivery Room Empty
PostSubject: Blackspartan Crazy life- Delivery Room   Blackspartan Crazy life- Delivery Room Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 9:56 pm

So Mrs. Spartan and I are trying to make a little spartan (I know she wants to reproduce with me no she is not handicap) So we were enjoying dinner tonight at Olive Garden and she begins to tell me that she was ovulating the other day and I was like that's gross I don't want to hear that crap. I am sitting chewing on a bread stick and she is talking about laying eggs like a chicken. She goes into detail and I am total freaking out and sick to my stomach.

She was like what are you going to do when I see the baby come out and see her possible pooping on the table. I then replied that I am not. I plan on being in the waiting room or off to the corner playing angry birds. I have an issue with blood and people screaming over a little pain. Everyone says if you look down there you wont wanna touch that shit with a stick so. After I finish my statement on my intentions of the birth of our child she says your fucking crazy. Now remember we are in a nice restaurant and says that out loud and she is making a scene. I tell her that I don't want to see the baby until they hose that thing off I don't want to see it covered in all the white gunk. I mean really it is the first time I am going to see my sperm other than in my wack off rag and think it should not be slimy or covered in gunk.

She says that if I am not going to participate then she is going to divorce me after giving birth and I am like FINE. I will get custody and once again she bust out laughing like i have just told a joke.

I mean come on fellas you agree with me. I want to be like it was in the 70's where me were in the waiting room pacing and smoking cigars and cigarets.

Just my two cents......
Back to top Go down
walldoggy

walldoggy

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 173

PostSubject: Re: Blackspartan Crazy life- Delivery Room   Blackspartan Crazy life- Delivery Room Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 12:47 am

Yeah... good luck with that one. Man up, and get in the room. If you don't want to look down there, tell the OB and you can stay up by your wife's head, and there will be a screen blocking your view of her lady parts.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/walldogkl2010
Doamne01

Doamne01

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 67

PostSubject: Re: Blackspartan Crazy life- Delivery Room   Blackspartan Crazy life- Delivery Room Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 2:31 am

I grew up in the 70's and 80's and I thought the same as you at first. I still let my wife know that when she's going through her female time that I'll know from her attitude and I DO NOT want to hear about it or have any other knowledge of it; that's why she has girlfriends.

But, I was there holding one of her legs up watching my first being born and I wouldn't have had it any other way. There's nothing gross or off about seeing that little one come out and know that the first thing that they saw in this world was your face. There is no correlation between the fun hole and the hole that the baby comes out of; they look nothing alike and it snaps right back into place very shortly.

The whole pregnancy you will be excited and anxious and change slightly, but you won't feel the connection that she does, the reality that you are a father. That moment comes when you see that amazing wrinkly little alien baby and you can't stop from smiling so much that it hurts your face; that's when you first feel like a daddy. If you miss that, you will regret it and I'm sure that your wife will make it even worse.
Back to top Go down
birddotcom

birddotcom

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 32

PostSubject: Re: Blackspartan Crazy life- Delivery Room   Blackspartan Crazy life- Delivery Room Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 3:15 pm

blackspartan28 wrote:
Olive Garden nice restaurant

Olive Gardens must be different in Florida then up here in the Northwest.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/birddotcom?feature=watch
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blackspartan Crazy life- Delivery Room   Blackspartan Crazy life- Delivery Room Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blackspartan Crazy life- Delivery Room
Page 1 of 1