Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
You know you play too much BO2 when?......... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
You know you play too much BO2 when?......... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
You know you play too much BO2 when?......... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
You know you play too much BO2 when?......... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
You know you play too much BO2 when?......... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
You know you play too much BO2 when?......... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
You know you play too much BO2 when?......... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
You know you play too much BO2 when?......... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
You know you play too much BO2 when?......... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
You know you play too much BO2 when?......... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
You know you play too much BO2 when?......... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
You know you play too much BO2 when?......... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
You know you play too much BO2 when?......... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
You know you play too much BO2 when?......... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
You know you play too much BO2 when?......... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

You know you play too much BO2 when?.........

Go down 
+11
ImGoodIfYouSuck
MrRalphee
indyratpack
walldoggy
YellowGeeHawd
NukeLaCoog
Dubious Baller
M4sterOfDi4ster
SouthPawDraw
xXx MiGs xXx
BLACKHAWXX 88
15 posters
AuthorMessage

You know you play too much BO2 when?......... Empty
PostSubject: You know you play too much BO2 when?.........   You know you play too much BO2 when?......... Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 1:20 pm

Thought this would be a funny question to see what people say.

I knew I play too much BO2 when I was having a nerf war with my kids and I did a full on dolphin dive into the living room without considering the fact that I weight 250lbs, and certain physical phenomenon (gravity) might come into play.......I saw it going differently in my mind.

Also knew this morning when driving past boeing on my way to school and saw little red sticks by the runway with red lights on the top.......I felt my hands flinch in a reflex to shoot the enemy shock charge on the ground.
Back to top Go down
BLACKHAWXX 88

BLACKHAWXX 88

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 44

PostSubject: Re: You know you play too much BO2 when?.........   You know you play too much BO2 when?......... Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 1:24 pm

... When you see a plane in the sky... banking... and yell at your kids... AC-130 above!!!

Yes... I've done this
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/KEVANDTHEBOYZZ?feature=watch
xXx MiGs xXx

xXx MiGs xXx

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 38

PostSubject: Re: You know you play too much BO2 when?.........   You know you play too much BO2 when?......... Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 2:07 pm

Pulled these off the interwebs, some funny ones - enjoy

you start inventing challenges to get gold camo on your fork and spoon.

you start asking war veterans how many gold guns they have.

you go to a buffet and use a "Pick 10" system to decide what food you'll eat.

your five yr old daughter is asking you if you're working on your bloodthirsties

tell your wife she should have her engineer perk on when she loses her phone/remote/other controller

Back to top Go down
SouthPawDraw

SouthPawDraw

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 15

PostSubject: Re: You know you play too much BO2 when?.........   You know you play too much BO2 when?......... Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 3:09 pm

I live in NYC...whenever I see movement in a building across from ours I automatically think it's a sniper. I've actually flinched for cover.
Back to top Go down
M4sterOfDi4ster

M4sterOfDi4ster

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 5

PostSubject: Re: You know you play too much BO2 when?.........   You know you play too much BO2 when?......... Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 3:23 pm

When your wife is laying down and you run up and teabag her cheers
Back to top Go down
SouthPawDraw

SouthPawDraw

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 15

PostSubject: Re: You know you play too much BO2 when?.........   You know you play too much BO2 when?......... Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 3:46 pm

M4sterOfDi4ster wrote:
When your wife is laying down and you run up and teabag her cheers

LOL!!!! +1

Back to top Go down
Dubious Baller

Dubious Baller

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 14

PostSubject: Re: You know you play too much BO2 when?.........   You know you play too much BO2 when?......... Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 4:03 pm

I have been in car with my kids and seen a plane and asked if anyone has got that or do I need to change classes.
Back to top Go down
NukeLaCoog

NukeLaCoog

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 100

PostSubject: Re: You know you play too much BO2 when?.........   You know you play too much BO2 when?......... Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 4:15 pm

You steer clear of randomly parked cars expecting them to explode at any minute.

You try and hip fire a deer.

You wish you could equip your car with cold blooded to avoid cop radars.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/NukeLaCoogx2
YellowGeeHawd

YellowGeeHawd

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 34

PostSubject: Re: You know you play too much BO2 when?.........   You know you play too much BO2 when?......... Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 6:45 pm

When your wife yells upstairs "would you get the b flag already I'm trying to stream Grey's anatomy and I stopped when you scream we need the GD flag!"
Back to top Go down
walldoggy

walldoggy

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 173

PostSubject: Re: You know you play too much BO2 when?.........   You know you play too much BO2 when?......... Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 9:52 pm

You can never play too much BO2. lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/walldogkl2010
indyratpack

indyratpack

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 62

PostSubject: Re: You know you play too much BO2 when?.........   You know you play too much BO2 when?......... Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 9:18 am

When I walk into the room and forget why I went in there, I start to question if I lagged into the room or not.
Back to top Go down
MrRalphee

MrRalphee

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 3

PostSubject: Re: You know you play too much BO2 when?.........   You know you play too much BO2 when?......... Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 12:11 pm

you know you play too much back ops 2 ..when you start singing "ima try it out" randomly and people luck at you like your nuts.

you know you play too much black ops 2 with 30 members.. when you start randomly humming saxophone riffs .
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/themrralphee
ImGoodIfYouSuck

ImGoodIfYouSuck

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 45

PostSubject: Re: You know you play too much BO2 when?.........   You know you play too much BO2 when?......... Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 3:45 pm

you know you play too much BO2 when you take a 3 month hiatus from the game and the 30 forum and when you sign on to play with other 30s BLACKDEATH says "we thought you died".
Back to top Go down
Sr Slampiece

Sr Slampiece

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 235

PostSubject: Re: You know you play too much BO2 when?.........   You know you play too much BO2 when?......... Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 4:32 pm

GoodSuck is back! Laughing

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/SrSlampiece?feature=watch
Dubious Baller

Dubious Baller

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 14

PostSubject: Re: You know you play too much BO2 when?.........   You know you play too much BO2 when?......... Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 4:43 pm

.....Tell your kids after doing a good job " You have made your Generals proud"

....you pull up to work and go prone by the flagpole.

.....you cook everything you throw for at least 2 seconds.

....Your watching an action flick and after 4 or 5 kills you start wondering what scorestreaks they are going to call in.

Back to top Go down
ImGoodIfYouSuck

ImGoodIfYouSuck

PostSubject: Re: You know you play too much BO2 when?.........   You know you play too much BO2 when?......... Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 4:49 pm

Sr Slampiece wrote:
GoodSuck is back! Laughing

So you're trolling me with this video???
Back to top Go down
Sr Slampiece

Sr Slampiece

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 235

PostSubject: Re: You know you play too much BO2 when?.........   You know you play too much BO2 when?......... Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 4:53 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/SrSlampiece?feature=watch
DELTAxDOG

DELTAxDOG

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 65

PostSubject: Re: You know you play too much BO2 when?.........   You know you play too much BO2 when?......... Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 10:44 pm

You stop playing it?
Back to top Go down
ImGoodIfYouSuck

ImGoodIfYouSuck

PostSubject: Re: You know you play too much BO2 when?.........   You know you play too much BO2 when?......... Icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 10:41 am

I played your mom.
Back to top Go down
BLACKHAWXX 88

BLACKHAWXX 88

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 44

PostSubject: Re: You know you play too much BO2 when?.........   You know you play too much BO2 when?......... Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 1:38 pm

You know you play too much COD when....

This is your license plate (in front of me today at car wash) this is second time Ive seen this kind of thing. Last time it was a plate that said "CARE PKG"

[img]You know you play too much BO2 when?......... IMG_07961_zpsb2392918[/img]
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/KEVANDTHEBOYZZ?feature=watch
TripleAce Andy

TripleAce Andy

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 23

PostSubject: Re: You know you play too much BO2 when?.........   You know you play too much BO2 when?......... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 1:46 pm

your 9 yo kid finds out you're going to a zombie movie (WWZ) and asks, is there a lot of sniping in it?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/tripleaceandy
Jman

Jman

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 1

PostSubject: Re: You know you play too much BO2 when?.........   You know you play too much BO2 when?......... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 8:30 pm

A plane flies over and you reach for a launcher and you check to see if it is a UAV or Counter UAV.

You yell train, while waiting at the railway crossings.

FedEx delivers a parcel and you wonder what's in the care package.

Score streak means something entirely different to you, now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You know you play too much BO2 when?.........   You know you play too much BO2 when?......... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You know you play too much BO2 when?.........
Page 1 of 1