Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Diamond camo Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Diamond camo Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Diamond camo Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Diamond camo Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Diamond camo Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Diamond camo Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Diamond camo Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Diamond camo Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Diamond camo Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Diamond camo Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Diamond camo Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Diamond camo Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Diamond camo Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Diamond camo Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Diamond camo Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Diamond camo

Go down 
+8
pariah_81
Denar
walldoggy
evandadda
birddotcom
Jon
ImGoodIfYouSuck
Sr Slampiece
12 posters
AuthorMessage

Diamond camo Empty
PostSubject: Diamond camo   Diamond camo Icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 12:34 pm

I'm just getting back into playing black ops 2 and was wondering which class is easiest for diamond camo. I've got a gold mp7, an-94, and almost LSAT . Which would be fastest?
Back to top Go down
Sr Slampiece

Sr Slampiece

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 235

Diamond camo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diamond camo   Diamond camo Icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 1:23 pm

To get diamond camo's you need all guns in the category (ARs, SMGs, LMGs, ect.) to be gold first. Once all of them are gold then the diamond camo's are unlocked.

There's really no magic class set up to get them there unfortunately. For me the most time consuming part was getting the head shots so I ran a lot of laser sight and red dot for accuracy. Once I got all the headshots it went pretty fast.

Not much help I know but good luck!

And to be honest. Once I unlocked them, I never really used them anyways so it was a lot of time grinding through guns that I would rather not play with.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/SrSlampiece?feature=watch

Diamond camo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diamond camo   Diamond camo Icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 1:35 pm

Thank you sr slampiece. I was just curious if any classes were faster than others though. Like smg compared to lmg
Back to top Go down
Sr Slampiece

Sr Slampiece

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 235

Diamond camo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diamond camo   Diamond camo Icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 2:10 pm

Ah, well I can only comment on SMG's and Snipers as those are all I have diamond on. Every category has it's own bitch gun to gold. I have heard but can't say from experience that the LMGs go fast since theres only 4 of them.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/SrSlampiece?feature=watch
ImGoodIfYouSuck

ImGoodIfYouSuck

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 45

Diamond camo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diamond camo   Diamond camo Icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 2:21 pm

well if that is your question then the class that would be the easiest is the one with the fewest guns. I have diamond ARs, which was a real bitch because there are 9 of them and 8 of them suck. I only need 2 double kills with the RPG for diamond launchers and have the gold crossbow and ballistic knife. When you are going for head shots, I found it to be easiest in hardcore with a red dot and the circle reticle (the first or second one you unlock)
Back to top Go down

Diamond camo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diamond camo   Diamond camo Icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 2:36 pm

Thanks for the info guys
Back to top Go down
Jon

Jon

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 17

Diamond camo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diamond camo   Diamond camo Icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 5:14 pm

Hell i am still trying to get gold on my PDW. ;( I am only three blood bloodthirsty away. Then i can start on the other ones. It just takes a while to get it. I almost have my 94 at gold also.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/jonasu25
birddotcom

birddotcom

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 32

Diamond camo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diamond camo   Diamond camo Icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 5:25 pm

Shotguns or LMG's, they have fewer guns to gold.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/birddotcom?feature=watch
evandadda

evandadda

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 19

Diamond camo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diamond camo   Diamond camo Icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 7:18 pm

birddotcom wrote:
You should take some notes from bird as he's got EVERYTHING diamond. Shield, knives, underwear, boots, etc. him and Doamne did some work to get the bling
Back to top Go down
walldoggy

walldoggy

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 173

Diamond camo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diamond camo   Diamond camo Icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 10:47 pm

evandadda wrote:
birddotcom wrote:
You should take some notes from bird as he's got EVERYTHING diamond. Shield, knives, underwear, boots, etc. him and Doamne did some work to get the bling
This.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/walldogkl2010
Denar

Denar

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 0

Diamond camo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diamond camo   Diamond camo Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 9:31 pm

hmm, so I guess working on the ARs is going to take forever..lol I just happen to use those the most, so I'm about 1/2 way there so far. I wasted my time getting prestige lvl 2 on the scar in the early playing, I thought that was how I got diamond, but at least I got 10k xp out of it :-)
Back to top Go down

Diamond camo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diamond camo   Diamond camo Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 1:18 pm

The first ones I done it on was the launchers, which I found quite easy just right place at the right time I guess as kill the AGR an Dragon Fire challenges. Now I'm grinding away at the last 8 bloodthirstys on mp7 to have the full collection of gold SMGs for the diamonds. In my opinion the SMGs have been quick for me
Back to top Go down

Diamond camo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diamond camo   Diamond camo Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 2:35 pm

When black ops 2 first came out I was on PS3, when I heard about the mysterious diamond camo I dropped everything, locked myself in my room and grinded for a week to get diamond on the SMG's as they are the guns that I predominantly use.

So my advice to you would be go for the class that you most use, hence you should get most satisfaction landing those bling bling match ending kill cams.

If you search for "black ops 2 headshot tips" on youtube or google you should find a video from myself at the top of the list which has some good pointers if you're chasing the diamond smg's
Back to top Go down
pariah_81

pariah_81

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 21

Diamond camo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diamond camo   Diamond camo Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 2:44 pm

SMGs were the quickest for me as well. The maps really lend to those guns in my opinion. I am almost done with the ARs as well, i just have the m4a1 and the SMR. both guns are a bit frustrating in the beginning. My advice, use the gun and get used to them. once you are used to the gun, you will find that the challenges will come quicker. Oh, and if you can stomach the loss in kd try and do the no attachments and no perks together. that significantly reduces the time spent on the guns.
Back to top Go down

Diamond camo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diamond camo   Diamond camo Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 3:24 pm

Since I've moved to Xbox I didn't bother going for them again. They're over-rated. Many of the DLC ones are better in my opinion. I love the snakeskin.
Back to top Go down
Jon

Jon

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 17

Diamond camo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diamond camo   Diamond camo Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 3:29 pm

I agree with Simon to a point I like the money and bacon skins but I am still trying to get the 94 Diamond
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/jonasu25
Chas-71

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 0

Diamond camo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diamond camo   Diamond camo Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 11:34 pm

7 guns to go and 2 of those just working on blood thirsty kills.
Back to top Go down
parabola79

parabola79

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 16

Diamond camo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diamond camo   Diamond camo Icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 9:36 am

Well see what had happened is that one day during double xp weekend on a sunday none the less me and the husband lateralus73 made the lovely decision of reseting out stats so nothing i have anymorr is diamond but becore i did reset i had all ars smgs lmgs launchers diamond.. i will eventually get them back my main goal now is the calling cards.. so yea!! Lol
Back to top Go down
pariah_81

pariah_81

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 21

Diamond camo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diamond camo   Diamond camo Icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 9:44 am

Thats nuts...
Back to top Go down
RabbitDemon

RabbitDemon

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 9

Diamond camo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diamond camo   Diamond camo Icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 11:46 am

evandadda wrote:
birddotcom wrote:

i heard that even his house is DIAMOND... He did it so fast that he carried it on in real life... Car, house, cat, dog, etc..... Scary good dude... scary
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/DemonRabbitGaming
pogotheklown

pogotheklown

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 31

Diamond camo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diamond camo   Diamond camo Icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 7:43 pm

xXR-A-B-B-I-TXx wrote:
evandadda wrote:
birddotcom wrote:

i heard that even his house is DIAMOND... He did it so fast that he carried it on in real life... Car, house, cat, dog, etc..... Scary good dude... scary

Hell even his Limited Edition Collector's Box set of the Twilight Saga is diamond encrusted. This "man" loves sparkly things!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/pogotheklown
Sponsored content

Diamond camo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diamond camo   Diamond camo Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Diamond camo
Page 1 of 1