Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Xbox one or ps4 I'm Goin To Try It Out Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Xbox one or ps4 I'm Goin To Try It Out Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Xbox one or ps4 I'm Goin To Try It Out Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Xbox one or ps4 I'm Goin To Try It Out Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Xbox one or ps4 I'm Goin To Try It Out Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Xbox one or ps4 I'm Goin To Try It Out Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Xbox one or ps4 I'm Goin To Try It Out Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Xbox one or ps4 I'm Goin To Try It Out Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Xbox one or ps4 I'm Goin To Try It Out Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Xbox one or ps4 I'm Goin To Try It Out Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Xbox one or ps4 I'm Goin To Try It Out Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Xbox one or ps4 I'm Goin To Try It Out Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Xbox one or ps4 I'm Goin To Try It Out Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Xbox one or ps4 I'm Goin To Try It Out Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Xbox one or ps4 I'm Goin To Try It Out Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Xbox one or ps4 I'm Goin To Try It Out

Go down 
+4
birddotcom
Doamne01
Repo_Dog
JRED_31
8 posters
AuthorMessage
JRED_31

JRED_31

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 5

Xbox one or ps4 I'm Goin To Try It Out Empty
PostSubject: Xbox one or ps4 I'm Goin To Try It Out   Xbox one or ps4 I'm Goin To Try It Out Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 8:09 pm

So I guess we got to buy all new head sets and accessories for next gen. So all the shit we got for both systems except the fuckin HDMI cord is out the window. If I'm going to pay all that money for everything and the only game I play is cod then I'm thinking I'm going to make the switch to Xbox. Cheaper, American company, early map packs.....
Do other feel the same am I making good decision
Back to top Go down
Repo_Dog

Repo_Dog

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 109

PostSubject: Re: Xbox one or ps4 I'm Goin To Try It Out   Xbox one or ps4 I'm Goin To Try It Out Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 8:30 pm

I did not heir where my head set will not work on ps4 it should works on everything else !
And from what I have seen ps4 for me !
Back to top Go down
Doamne01

Doamne01

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 67

PostSubject: Re: Xbox one or ps4 I'm Goin To Try It Out   Xbox one or ps4 I'm Goin To Try It Out Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 9:49 pm

I was thinking the same about switching to XBox if all things were equal, but it doesn't seem to be. I haven't heard that the headsets won't work on the PS4; they have said that has been confirmed to be currently true that they're not usable on the XBox.

I'm waiting for E3 to make my final decision, but it looks like it may be the PS4 for me.
Back to top Go down
birddotcom

birddotcom

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 32

PostSubject: Re: Xbox one or ps4 I'm Goin To Try It Out   Xbox one or ps4 I'm Goin To Try It Out Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 10:00 pm

Asztalos_ wrote:
I'm going to make the switch to Xbox.

BOOOOO!!!!!

I won't do anything for a while, I'll be playing Ghosts on my PS3.

All I want is to play a video game. I already have a cable box, a BluRay player, a lap top, a desktop, an Ipad, an Ipod, a smart phone, why do I need another one of each in one machine.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/birddotcom?feature=watch
TheCanisDirus

TheCanisDirus

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 56

PostSubject: Re: Xbox one or ps4 I'm Goin To Try It Out   Xbox one or ps4 I'm Goin To Try It Out Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 8:05 am

^^^I have a damn cable box... i dont want to flail my arm around the room to control shit. I tried it... i own a Kinect and used it for one day and it became a chore. I'll never use the "core" features of the One (TV, Snap, Movies, Skype etc.).

I usually buy all 3 systems every generation, but in the begining at least, i'm going to pick one and stick with it for a while. So far the PS4 might make me switch from Xbox. It will have most of the same big titles as the Xbox and be more of a dedicated game machine.
Back to top Go down
TripleAce Andy

TripleAce Andy

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 23

PostSubject: Re: Xbox one or ps4 I'm Goin To Try It Out   Xbox one or ps4 I'm Goin To Try It Out Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 10:27 am

For once, I hope MS is monitoring these (and other) threads for everyone's negative response and has time to change their course.

At least they should offer a low content (game system only) and high content hardware version.

I'm not thrilled about the bundling of features in a one size fits all box. The tipping point for me was Arcanix's link (in Xbox One vs. PS4 thread) about MS patent and kinect always on:

http://www.businessinsider.com/microsoft-patent-uses-kinect-and-mobile-cameras-to-count-people-in-your-living-room-2012-11
(nice website btw)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/tripleaceandy
TheCanisDirus

TheCanisDirus

PostSubject: Re: Xbox one or ps4 I'm Goin To Try It Out   Xbox one or ps4 I'm Goin To Try It Out Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 10:47 am

^If they'd offer a Xbox One that just had the basic functionality of a 360... with no Kinect support and easily allowed the non-fee reselling and renting of games id pick it up on day one! It would have to be cheaper as well. Experts are guessing that the One will indeed be offered in a subsidized, ~$300 xbox-live-contract version and a full priced $500+ version.

That's all mad expensive! Give me a bare bones, play games and go online for $250-$350.
Back to top Go down
NukeLaCoog

NukeLaCoog

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 100

PostSubject: Re: Xbox one or ps4 I'm Goin To Try It Out   Xbox one or ps4 I'm Goin To Try It Out Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 11:06 am

Gun, they do that and I buy it day 1. Gimme the game machine only for $300 and I am all over it
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/NukeLaCoogx2
TheCanisDirus

TheCanisDirus

PostSubject: Re: Xbox one or ps4 I'm Goin To Try It Out   Xbox one or ps4 I'm Goin To Try It Out Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 11:24 am

You and me both buddy!

I have (6) things M$ needs to do to make Xbox One a hit among core gamers...

1) Take away restrictions to used games and renting. I mean no fee's at all... none. I bought that game that shit is MINE... ill do with it what i want.

2) Take away the 3, resource hog, operating systems and put on one low memory using OS for games and basic media functionality like streaming from your network/PC/Mac.

3) like #2, remove all the Snap multitasking shit. 99% of people don't want to play a game as they skype with grandma and watch 90210. And all that WILL take up memory. All experts are in agreement on this multitasking bullshit. Just look at your iphone when you have 30 apps open... it crawls.

4) Take match... light fire... throw Kinect in it. Dont force people to use it to allow the system to even function. It's that simple. It is also adding to the end cost. That aint cheap tech.

5) Bring back Xbox Live Arcade and give back self-publishing rights to indie devlopers. Support them and provide and even expanded indie section.

6) If you must do install to hard drive like PC... create a system of pricing like Steam where games are always on sale and nobody pays full price for the majority of the games. Throw together game bundles of older games where i can pay $50.00 and pick up a comparable Far Cry 3, Tomb Raider, and Dead Island: RT box. PC does all this and Steam IS pretty much the future as we know it.
Back to top Go down
walldoggy

walldoggy

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 173

PostSubject: Re: Xbox one or ps4 I'm Goin To Try It Out   Xbox one or ps4 I'm Goin To Try It Out Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 11:28 am

When have any of the game companies offered a low cost option right out of the gate? $300 subsidized with 1 or 2 year contract (sound like a cell phone?) and $500 contract free sounds about right. I really can't imagine pushing higher than $499 for a console.

And in one of IGN's podcasts, Peter Molyneux (who's he? look him up) said something that made a lot of sense. Essentially, the whole reason MSFT made the very first Xbox in the first place was to win the battle of the living room. Everything was in service to do just that. So I think Xbox One falls right in line with Microsoft's ultimate goal.

Sorry Xbox fanboys. Hopefully MSFT has some big announcements left for E3 that relate to gaming (and I would think that they did) and perhaps by then they will have a clean centralized message regarding always on internet and used games. Until then, we can only speculate.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/walldogkl2010
TheCanisDirus

TheCanisDirus

PostSubject: Re: Xbox one or ps4 I'm Goin To Try It Out   Xbox one or ps4 I'm Goin To Try It Out Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 11:55 am

walldoggy wrote:
the whole reason MSFT made the very first Xbox in the first place was to win the battle of the living room. Everything was in service to do just that. So I think Xbox One falls right in line with Microsoft's ultimate goal.
This 100%. Has been, always will be their goal. M$ isn't a game centric company like Sony or Nintendo. They've played the part for a little to get to this very momoent of complete home media-entertainment center. I don't really like the idea... but i think it's fucking smart as a company focusing on every day, never played CoD, type of people.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Xbox one or ps4 I'm Goin To Try It Out   Xbox one or ps4 I'm Goin To Try It Out Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Xbox one or ps4 I'm Goin To Try It Out
Page 1 of 1