Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Over30 clan pubstomping in Tdm Lobbies ?!?!?!? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Over30 clan pubstomping in Tdm Lobbies ?!?!?!? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Over30 clan pubstomping in Tdm Lobbies ?!?!?!? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Over30 clan pubstomping in Tdm Lobbies ?!?!?!? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Over30 clan pubstomping in Tdm Lobbies ?!?!?!? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Over30 clan pubstomping in Tdm Lobbies ?!?!?!? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Over30 clan pubstomping in Tdm Lobbies ?!?!?!? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Over30 clan pubstomping in Tdm Lobbies ?!?!?!? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Over30 clan pubstomping in Tdm Lobbies ?!?!?!? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Over30 clan pubstomping in Tdm Lobbies ?!?!?!? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Over30 clan pubstomping in Tdm Lobbies ?!?!?!? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Over30 clan pubstomping in Tdm Lobbies ?!?!?!? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Over30 clan pubstomping in Tdm Lobbies ?!?!?!? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Over30 clan pubstomping in Tdm Lobbies ?!?!?!? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Over30 clan pubstomping in Tdm Lobbies ?!?!?!? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Over30 clan pubstomping in Tdm Lobbies ?!?!?!?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Over30 clan pubstomping in Tdm Lobbies ?!?!?!? Empty
PostSubject: Over30 clan pubstomping in Tdm Lobbies ?!?!?!?   Over30 clan pubstomping in Tdm Lobbies ?!?!?!? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 8:31 am

Had a freaking blast yesterday Tdming with snow and the team he set up. I dont think we lost a single game and every game someone had a chopper gunner in the air. Hella fun good sirs hella fun.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Over30 clan pubstomping in Tdm Lobbies ?!?!?!?   Over30 clan pubstomping in Tdm Lobbies ?!?!?!? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 8:50 am

I have to admit, I wasn't thrilled at all about TDM last night. I figured out quick that I suck at it. After the few games I played with Snow,Vegas,Nixon,Stream,etc...., it was real fun even tho I went negative every other game.Let's do it again....Guess I'm so used to DOM that I need to change strategies for TDM. Duhhhhh...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Over30 clan pubstomping in Tdm Lobbies ?!?!?!?   Over30 clan pubstomping in Tdm Lobbies ?!?!?!? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 8:55 am

FiremanLFD525 wrote:
I have to admit, I wasn't thrilled at all about TDM last night. I figured out quick that I suck at it. After the few games I played with Snow,Vegas,Nixon,Stream,etc...., it was real fun even tho I went negative every other game.Let's do it again....Guess I'm so used to DOM that I need to change strategies for TDM. Duhhhhh...

Just dig in by Camp Nixon and I'm betting your KD will rocket.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Over30 clan pubstomping in Tdm Lobbies ?!?!?!?   Over30 clan pubstomping in Tdm Lobbies ?!?!?!? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 11:08 am

Ya had fun last night, change of pace is nice once in a while. We were a tough team to beat..
It was funny when someone asked where you guys from........
All over..EastCoast, WestCoast hell we even have a canadian in the party!!

FiremanLFD525 wrote:

@ Fireman, I thought I saw on top of the board at least once.. With Nixon,Vegas,Audio and I in the room thats an accomplishment!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Over30 clan pubstomping in Tdm Lobbies ?!?!?!?   Over30 clan pubstomping in Tdm Lobbies ?!?!?!? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 11:37 am

SN0WR1DER wrote:

Ya had fun last night, change of pace is nice once in a while. We were a tough team to beat..
It was funny when someone asked where you guys from........
All over..EastCoast, WestCoast hell we even have a canadian in the party!!

FiremanLFD525 wrote:

@ Fireman, I thought I saw on top of the board at least once.. With Nixon,Vegas,Audio and I in the room thats an accomplishment!!

Gonna have to agree with Snow. I silently compete with you Snow, now its no longer a secret Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Over30 clan pubstomping in Tdm Lobbies ?!?!?!?   Over30 clan pubstomping in Tdm Lobbies ?!?!?!? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 11:50 am

Maybe I was,but that because I was running Ghost Pro with my Pink Heart Commando.LOL. It was fun either me positive or negative. I just want to get better.No complaints here, just Snow connfused me on first match when I couldn't find the freaking B flag.I know why now. LMFAO
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Over30 clan pubstomping in Tdm Lobbies ?!?!?!?   Over30 clan pubstomping in Tdm Lobbies ?!?!?!? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 11:58 am

I had just prestiged so when I played against you guys all I was trying to do was kill you so I could have a decent gun. It seem as if last night I was number 7 all night and played alot of the night with randumbs that made my blood boil, by the time I got into a lobby I was so frustrated and went to bed. Just hit Level 20 and have my Galil back....20 levels in one night is not too shabby even playing with randumbs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Over30 clan pubstomping in Tdm Lobbies ?!?!?!?   Over30 clan pubstomping in Tdm Lobbies ?!?!?!? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 12:09 pm

Anytime you guys are TDMing let me know, its my favorite mode
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Over30 clan pubstomping in Tdm Lobbies ?!?!?!?   Over30 clan pubstomping in Tdm Lobbies ?!?!?!? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 2:20 pm

lookie here. a little subconscious solidarity in the two sides of the clan. We ran TDM a bunch last night as well. HC, but still. Had a lot of fun.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Over30 clan pubstomping in Tdm Lobbies ?!?!?!?   Over30 clan pubstomping in Tdm Lobbies ?!?!?!? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 4:30 pm

I will have to get in some TDM matches. Starting to get a little bored with dom and hate demolition and CTF.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Over30 clan pubstomping in Tdm Lobbies ?!?!?!?   Over30 clan pubstomping in Tdm Lobbies ?!?!?!? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 9:10 pm

Rand TDM last night with Outlaw for a match and got BB. I am now a fan of TDM. With that super group though there may not be anyone left to kill... just sayin'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Over30 clan pubstomping in Tdm Lobbies ?!?!?!?   Over30 clan pubstomping in Tdm Lobbies ?!?!?!? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 10:36 pm

N8, my compadre in all things filled with Doom, hook up with Hugo, Beck And myself and we will show you the joy to be had in Demo (it's all about annoying the killwhores).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Over30 clan pubstomping in Tdm Lobbies ?!?!?!?   Over30 clan pubstomping in Tdm Lobbies ?!?!?!? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 10:29 am

JxVegas702 wrote:
I silently compete with you Snow, now its no longer a secret Razz

I do too, theres a few guys around here that put up a fight for the top spot. Hella fun challenging myself to keep up with them. I enjoy the occasional game I get in KlanHammer too. Because he is nearly impossible to top.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Over30 clan pubstomping in Tdm Lobbies ?!?!?!?   Over30 clan pubstomping in Tdm Lobbies ?!?!?!? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 10:33 am

Winicott1001 wrote:
I am now a fan of TDM.

Pretty sure I heard you say the exact opposite of this last night. Maybe I was just high. Who can really say?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Over30 clan pubstomping in Tdm Lobbies ?!?!?!?   Over30 clan pubstomping in Tdm Lobbies ?!?!?!? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 10:45 am

DarkkerDaze wrote:
Winicott1001 wrote:
I am now a fan of TDM.

Pretty sure I heard you say the exact opposite of this last night. Maybe I was just high. Who can really say?

Yes you heard right. I liked TDM for one day. I had a 2 crappy games last night so I hate it again. I will keep you abreast of the changes in my fleeting preferences.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Over30 clan pubstomping in Tdm Lobbies ?!?!?!?   Over30 clan pubstomping in Tdm Lobbies ?!?!?!? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Over30 clan pubstomping in Tdm Lobbies ?!?!?!?
Page 1 of 1