Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Im sorry... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Im sorry... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Im sorry... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Im sorry... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Im sorry... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Im sorry... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Im sorry... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Im sorry... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Im sorry... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Im sorry... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Im sorry... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Im sorry... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Im sorry... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Im sorry... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Im sorry... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Im sorry...

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Im sorry... Empty
PostSubject: Im sorry...   Im sorry... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 8:37 am

I dashboarded my final game last night and i apologize to the 30's i was playing with. Ive done that maybe 3 or 4 times tops in my 22 or so days of play and im not proud of it. Why the game was constantly giving me host when im already splitting my connection is beyond me. We all joke about bb's and rubber bullets but thats exactly what i saw. It wasnt a lag issue either from all the killcams i saw. It felt like BO was trying to punish me. That was by far the worst stretch of games ive ever had. Its also getting so bad with the tdm players in dom talking shit even when they lose so badly. I would love to shut them up so much but its difficult when the game handicaps you. Honestly im so sick of this game more often than not now and thank god Nov 8 is coming soon.
Back to top Go down

Im sorry... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im sorry...   Im sorry... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 8:39 am

i stopped playing last night too. went back tro MW2 and got slaughtered, but at least when i shot someone they died.

Black Ops is just a travesty, i'm never touching anything developed by treyarch again, i don't care if they do MW4. If that's the case, MW3 is the end of the road for me.
Back to top Go down

Im sorry... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im sorry...   Im sorry... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 8:39 am

Amen brother Nixon. +1
Back to top Go down

Im sorry... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im sorry...   Im sorry... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 8:50 am

I haven't touched the game in a few days. Usually play a bit every day. I am a pretty mellow person but I've felt just like Nixon. So I am taking a few deep breaths and will log onto BO Thursday evening and see how it goes.
Back to top Go down

Im sorry... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im sorry...   Im sorry... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 8:53 am

I am begining to think that you guys in the US are having a different experience of this game than we have over here on our side of the pond. I have bad games sometimes but it never seems to be at the same level as you guys.
Back to top Go down

Im sorry... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im sorry...   Im sorry... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 8:59 am

franread5 wrote:
I am begining to think that you guys in the US are having a different experience of this game than we have over here on our side of the pond. I have bad games sometimes but it never seems to be at the same level as you guys.

No we lose the odd game too Fran, but we only moan about it for a few mins in the lobby then forget about it.
Back to top Go down

Im sorry... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im sorry...   Im sorry... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 9:05 am

Nothing wrong with a good beating...take the licks and jump back in
Back to top Go down

Im sorry... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im sorry...   Im sorry... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 9:23 am

xkillxfacex wrote:
franread5 wrote:

No we lose the odd game too Fran, but we only moan about it for a few mins in the lobby then forget about it.
No, fran is on to something you don't see. The North American PS3 version of Black Ops is a moody bitch. Xbox, from my experience doesn't have these issues. I played the same exact lobby (with Nixon), same map, different host. And you could easily tell a difference in game performance. That is what is frustrating. It has nothing to do with winning or losing.
Back to top Go down

Im sorry... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im sorry...   Im sorry... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 9:31 am

It's not about losing, if we lost due to playing poorly we would have no problem with it. But when you shoot a clip into a guy and he laughs does a 360 shits down your throat then talks shit to you in the lobby it gets pretty annoying. I can understand shitty connections. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down

Im sorry... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im sorry...   Im sorry... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 9:36 am

when one game goes 28-4 in your favor and the next game youre 6 - 18, theres something wrong. Overall, I had a pretty good day yesterday but there were a few lobbies where I couldnt buy a kill. From my perspective, i had the drop, he was sighted, and i put 9 rounds started at his lower right rib and ending in his left temple.. The killcam however showed a completely different scenario. It frustrates me to no end.

Unfortunately, I dont think PS3 will ever be a completely lag free scenario due to the fundamental nature of peer-to-peer networking. I just hope the game developers are smart enough to figure out a way to minimize it while not penalizing the players with good connections. (I.e. throttling everyone's speeds to the lowest common denominator)

We joined a lobby last night where one guy on their side had 4 bars, the rest had 2 or three and we all had 2. We won, decisively, but we had to work hard for it.

Back to top Go down

Im sorry... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im sorry...   Im sorry... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 9:50 am

This will probably be unpopular, but I have to say, once the complaining starts up I find it hard to find any kind of salvation in a bad game. We all know that there are issues, but listening to it through an entire match has gotten pretty annoying, and it's happening more frequently. It is especially irritating when I look up and see the complaining party going 18 - 11 or better. Muting is not really an option because it defeats the purpose of playing together as a "team".

I know I normally don't say anything in these situations, but it becomes a lot less fun to play when over 50% of your party does nothing but complain through a whole match or you lose 3 members of your team to rage quitting.

Thank you, Goodnight.
Back to top Go down

Im sorry... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im sorry...   Im sorry... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 9:50 am

Nix you're a generous guy for having an open wifi connection. I'd lock that sucker down for a variety of reasons. (Sorry Aces).

I haven't been playing much lately but I know I'm guilty of complaining about bad connections, lag, corner campers, second chance users, TDM killwhores in Dom, quickscopers....I could go on. Maybe I should turn my mic off.
Back to top Go down

Im sorry... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im sorry...   Im sorry... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 10:00 am

Yea we did have some bad connections lastnight, but we where still winning the games lastnight for the most part.
Back to top Go down

Im sorry... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im sorry...   Im sorry... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 10:13 am

The last 2 nights every game I've played has been shit! I've done both good and bad, but the lag has been almost unbearable! What the hell is happening to this game? It seems to get worse every day! I'm thinking about moving on to a different game until MW3 if this keeps up.
Back to top Go down

Im sorry... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im sorry...   Im sorry... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 10:19 am

Only a few weeks left. WE MUST ENDURE!!!! cherry
Back to top Go down

Im sorry... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im sorry...   Im sorry... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 10:21 am

+1 to you Darkker...a man of taste and wisdom
Back to top Go down

Im sorry... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im sorry...   Im sorry... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 10:39 am

audiopile wrote:
xkillxfacex wrote:
franread5 wrote:

No, fran is on to something you don't see. The North American PS3 version of Black Ops is a moody bitch. Xbox, from my experience doesn't have these issues. I played the same exact lobby (with Nixon), same map, different host. And you could easily tell a difference in game performance. That is what is frustrating. It has nothing to do with winning or losing.

lol I don't know how to break this to you Audio but it's not just NA that suffers from these random unbearable lag issues... it's the World. When it happens yeah I have a little moan about not winning a head to head when I should of. I then think do I;

A) Turn off Black Ops

B) Let it ruin my day but keep playing regardless and then tell the world how hard done by I am

C) Switch to Ghost and a silenced Famas and find ways to shoot ppl in the side or the back

I mostly opt for C, but have been known to use options A & B on the odd occasion. Usually a Long Loud B follwed by a short sharp A
Back to top Go down

Im sorry... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im sorry...   Im sorry... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 10:46 am

I hear a lot of b out of ya killface, but in fairness you do play a lot with 2 bars.
Back to top Go down

Im sorry... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im sorry...   Im sorry... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 10:52 am

I do believe your talking BS there Franyboy, Quiet, Humble, tolerant 3 words I live by
Back to top Go down

Im sorry... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im sorry...   Im sorry... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 10:57 am

xkillxfacex wrote:
I do believe your talking BS there Franyboy, Quiet, Humble, tolerant 3 words I live by
That's the KillFace we all grown to know and love.. lol!
Back to top Go down

Im sorry... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im sorry...   Im sorry... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 11:06 am

I love you guys too xXx
Back to top Go down

Im sorry... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im sorry...   Im sorry... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 11:14 am

Killface only moans for one reason.

FUCKING GROUND WAR....I HATE FUCKING GROUD WAR.

there is only one who suffers major 2bar lag and its manic.never hear him moan just the odd word of anger.

i dont care anymore about winning,i just look forward to those epic private matches.

bomber
Back to top Go down

Im sorry... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im sorry...   Im sorry... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 11:22 am

The anger is usually a result of my realization that I just made a giant noob/rookie mistake and that I should of known better...lol
Back to top Go down

Im sorry... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im sorry...   Im sorry... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 11:39 am

I know that one game lastnight was a pain in the ass. Going 8 and 28 was unreal. I watched that game and two of them ran around playing tdm. That one jackass went 27 and 4 I think with 0 caps.
Back to top Go down

Im sorry... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im sorry...   Im sorry... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 11:47 am

There is only one thing you can do there. Win!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Im sorry... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im sorry...   Im sorry... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Im sorry...
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Over 30 Clan :: Games :: Black Ops-
Jump to: